Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2016, 07:33 PM

Default Speedo selfies? Yea, lots of them, LOL.

I took all these on a Caribbean cruise a couple weeks ago. Some were self timer on my camera, many on my phone.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zQ?usp=sharing
Old 01-06-2017, 10:11 AM

Thumbs up

Wow, those are some pretty revealing suits. Did you wear those the whole time during your cruise all over the ship? I don't think I could do that with those suits, but good for you if you did.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSpeedo
I took all these on a Caribbean cruise a couple weeks ago. Some were self timer on my camera, many on my phone.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zQ?usp=sharing

What a great selection of suits! Simply stunning! I really liked the bulge you show, both balls and the head are so well defined in your bulge in each of the suits. You torso photos including your long effect nipples are outstanding!

Was this a special themed trip or simply a regular cruise? Were there others wearing speedos?
Old 01-06-2017, 07:38 PM

Thanks for all your kind words. I turn 52 next week, and my husband tells me I'm too old to keep wearing speedos. Cruising is really the only time I get to wear them in public, so I'd hate to give that up, LOL. I keep lifting and trying to eat well. I also do a bit of online exhibitionism, and have about a 1000 pictures at last count.

This was a 'regular' cruise sailing the eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess (Princess Cruises). Princess tends to skew older, but it depends on the time of year and itinerary. There were people of all ages and demographics. It seemed like I was the only man wearing speedos for the first half of the week. Later a couple other guys started wearing them. There was one gay man wearing a white square cut suit that had a pouch. It was fairly revealing when wet.

I definitely have no problem wearing my speedos on the pool and sun decks. Our cabin was one deck down from pool and only a few doors away from the stairs. So there were a few times I walked to/from the room in my speedo.

That 2nd-skin look where you can see the outline of my cock and balls very clearly lasts less than a minute after getting out of the water. Then the air gets in the suit and smooths things out, LOL. So they weren't so revealing all the time. You can see in many pictures, they just look like regular speedos.

I love just walking around the 2 upper decks wearing my speedos, moving from one pool to another. Stopping to stare out the ocean or people watch. When I had enough sun each day, I would move to a lounger in the shade and read, but still wore only my speedo.

I don't know if anyone else was checking me out or not. I believe a few guys were. One of them said hello and then kind of moved on, LOL.

We didn't attend any of the LGBT gatherings on this cruise. One day at the pool I was talking to the guy I mentioned earlier wearing the white pouch suit. He said that I was being discussed in the meetings. I said, "yea, it's hard to miss the speedo guy, LOL." Then he told me that wasn't it. I was being talked about because I was the guy with the great nipples, LOL.

Last edited by MuscleSpeedo : 01-06-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSpeedo
Thanks for all your kind words. I turn 52 next week, and my husband tells me I'm too old to keep wearing speedos. Cruising is really the only time I get to wear them in public, so I'd hate to give that up, LOL. I keep lifting and trying to eat well. I also do a bit of online exhibitionism, and have about a 1000 pictures at last count.

This was a 'regular' cruise sailing the eastern Caribbean on the Regal Princess (Princess Cruises). Princess tends to skew older, but it depends on the time of year and itinerary. There were people of all ages and demographics. It seemed like I was the only man wearing speedos for the first half of the week. Later a couple other guys started wearing them. There was one gay man wearing a white square cut suit that had a pouch. It was fairly revealing when wet.

I definitely have no problem wearing my speedos on the pool and sun decks. Our cabin was one deck down from pool and only a few doors away from the stairs. So there were a few times I walked to/from the room in my speedo.

That 2nd-skin look where you can see the outline of my cock and balls very clearly lasts less than a minute after getting out of the water. Then the air gets in the suit and smooths things out, LOL. So they weren't so revealing all the time. You can see in many pictures, they just look like regular speedos.

I love just walking around the 2 upper decks wearing my speedos, moving from one pool to another. Stopping to stare out the ocean or people watch. When I had enough sun each day, I would move to a lounger in the shade and read, but still wore only my speedo.

I don't know if anyone else was checking me out or not. I believe a few guys were. One of them said hello and then kind of moved on, LOL.

We didn't attend any of the LGBT gatherings on this cruise. One day at the pool I was talking to the guy I mentioned earlier wearing the white pouch suit. He said that I was being discussed in the meetings. I said, "yea, it's hard to miss the speedo guy, LOL." Then he told me that wasn't it. I was being talked about because I was the guy with the great nipples, LOL.

I can understand why your nipples became the topic of discussion! You must have worked on then for a long time, they look great. I also took the opportunity to review your home page photos...stunning! I particularly enjoy seeing you stretched. Now I understand how you ave such a great bulge!
Old 01-07-2017, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
I can understand why your nipples became the topic of discussion! You must have worked on then for a long time, they look great. I also took the opportunity to review your home page photos...stunning! I particularly enjoy seeing you stretched. Now I understand how you ave such a great bulge!

Thanks!

So is anyone else out there taking selfies in speedos?
Old 01-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Speedo Member

I have a few. May post, or wait until I have gone a bit further with my fitness regimen, take new ones and THEN post.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_of_Fine
I have a few. May post, or wait until I have gone a bit further with my fitness regimen, take new ones and THEN post.

If you wait until you feel like you're 'in shape' you'll never do it. I know. You have to just stop worrying about what others will think or say and just do it. I know I'm not in the shape I'd prefer. I've eaten too much junk food lately and haven't worked out in a while. But you have to learn to be comfortable just the way you are, and share it with others.

Some will say...that guy is so out of shape....others will say you look awesome and you inspired them.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:09 PM

Default Great pictures, MuscleSpeedo

You look great. You rock those suits well.
Old 01-15-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
You look great. You rock those suits well.

Thank you!