Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2018, 03:14 PM

Smile

I'm going to be wearing my one piece suit today when I teach synchro to adults and coach some girls and boys for a synchro meet next month.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-...wimsuit-19795/

I like to wear this style.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollyk
I'm going to be wearing my one piece suit today when I teach synchro to adults and coach some girls and boys for a synchro meet next month.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-...wimsuit-19795/

I like to wear this style.
That suit is very flattering in its cut.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Speedo Member

Unhappy

I wore my black Joe snyder bulge bikini for underwear. And fell asleep in them, I kept them on and looked in the mirror and realized I need to cut out the snacks and lose some weight! Lol
Old 03-05-2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemabikiniguy
I wore my black Joe snyder bulge bikini for underwear. And fell asleep in them, I kept them on and looked in the mirror and realized I need to cut out the snacks and lose some weight! Lol

Speedos do a great job serving as body image reality checks.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Speedo Member

Wearing a red solar speedo as underwear today...
Old 03-10-2018, 01:00 PM

Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCc_Xe8-l8

Swam laps and went to my deep water aquabics class.

Later I'm giving swimming lessons to my adult classes.

Of course my suit has cross-over straps, lol

Looks like what they wear for wrestling. huh!

Last edited by Mollyk : 03-10-2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:01 PM

Wore a lycra suit after swimming laps in poly suits for a while. Forgot how different in feel they are, especially since my nike suit is only front lined, and my speedo and tyr poly suits are fully lined.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:28 PM

Went swimming in sharkskin jammers today.
I've worn Maru Lycra jammers before and all the fabric just got soggy and flappy when wet and I hated the feeling.
The tight fitting sharkskin jammers moved through the water ok but felt restrictive especially when doing breast stroke. I could feel the leg elastics pulling as I kicked.
I think I much preffer swim briefs to jammers or square cuts for swimming. I had to buy square cuts to use a campsite pool after my car broke down in France last summer.
Lycra jammers are ok for around the campsite or walking on the beach but no good for swimming.
Back in the locker room I had trouble getting the sharkskin jammers off, they stuck around my ankles. When I finally removed them and gave them a shake tiny water droplets flew off in all directions. So the water did sit on the surface of the fabric and not get absorbed by it.

I got the jammers from Ebay and OK they were cheap compared to the big brands. If you'd never swum in briefs you might like them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Shar...53.m2749.l2649
Old 04-23-2018, 08:48 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch

I think I much preffer swim briefs to jammers or square cuts for swimming. I had to buy square cuts to use a campsite pool after my car broke down in France last summer.
Lycra jammers are ok for around the campsite or walking on the beach but no good for swimming.

mmm, deep down I think jammers are for those that dont like to show too much leg...anyway I'm sure the reasons are many but there is no doubt I will never wear jammer's, wore square cuts for a short while then had to ditch them for brief style, my last square cut I'm keeping as its a black speedo V square with red stitching and rather sexy
Old 04-23-2018, 05:31 PM

Hey, its great to see a lady among the Speedo crowd that likes the styling of the suit they wear. comfort and function are important in your water activity. Having a cut you feel good about is just as important. I also like a high cut hip one-piece on the lady. it accentuates her lines.