Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2018, 02:04 AM

Default Sporti Euro Sizing Change?

Hey all,

Just bought my second Sporti Euro Swim Brief recently, after the first one I bought years ago finally started falling apart.

Apart from the logo placement changing, is it just me or have they also made them fit a bit smaller? I bought one size up as I'm a bit larger than I was when I bought my last suit, and yet it looks and fits smaller. It may just be that my old one has stretch out a lot with wear, but even then the new one looks smaller in the seat and waist.

Anyone else notice any changes? Apart from the logo, the liner is also now more of a blueish colour instead of black. The cut looks about the same, though the construction quality feels a little worse, but still good for a $12 suit.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:45 PM

Default Sport Euro

I've been wearing the Sporti Euro racing brief for years ... I find that the sizing is quite consistent. I'm a 31w and wear a size 30 suit. It fits just fine, and the suit really lasts. I swim with a masters team three times / week. I do cut out the liner, but that's a personal preference.