Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2012, 11:12 PM

Default The rest of last post....

The day turned out to be better than the forecast. It was almost 80 by lunch. All of us were out on the beach. I had on a really awesome Arena suit that was black with three really cool wide red, medium blue and green stripes that ran across the front. I loved that suit and it really fit me well. Scott was still in his red suit, and Zach had on a black and gold Speedo. Thomas wore a solid burgundy team practice suit. We ended up in a game of volleyball, four on four. About 2 someone decided it was beer time and ran back up to the room. They brought out a small trash can filled with beer and ice.

Well into the fourth or fifth round, Alan and a friend of his arrived. They had a cross country meet that morning. Alan was wearing his really cute short running shorts and a T-shirt. His buddy had on Nylon warm up pants and a T-shirt, as well.

“Hey guys,” Alan called out. “This is Jeff, he’s on my team.”

We all made out intros as Alan yanked off his shorts to reveal the same tiny black suit he had worn at modeling. He looked awesome. Not as muscular as Zach or Scott, but he was lean like a runner. His buddy Jeff slid of his pants and tossed them over to the side, revealing a really wild Hawaiian floral print Tyr suit. I had one just like it at home. Pretty daring looking suit.

“Yeah, he’s into cool swimsuits, too” Alan said to me, noticing me checking Jeff out.

“Want a beer?” Zach offered the two of them.

“Oh cool,’ Alan replied. “By the way we brought some, it’s in the car.”

“Can’t ever have too much” Zach replied.

Our four on four games quickly became five on five with the swimmers against the runners and wrestlers. Out of the ten guys, six of us had on brief suits. It was so awesome. As the beer flowed we got louder and wilder. After a while, we all ended up spread out laying on towels soaking in the sun. Not a cloud in the sky or a care in the world, other than whether we had enough cold beers.

As we laid there, Scott’s eyes met mine. He looked hot as heck in that red Speedo. He also was clearly defined from the blossoming boner he had going on. We were almost side by side.

“I’m f..king horned” he whispered to me.

“Me too” I whispered back. Of course, I had been primed and loaded since the pool jet and hot tub.

“Lets grab some alone time again tonight,” Scott whispered. “Maybe we can get some more wine, too”

We both laid back out heads and enjoyed the sensation of a fantastic day, letting our hands come to a soft touch against each other. I smiled as I soaked it all in.

To be continued…
Old 11-11-2012, 06:33 PM

Wink Wow

Wow STS, chapter after chapter, this story gets better. And one other thing, how is it in a hot tub and the blowers are on your package, do you not cum in your suit? I would have lost it at least once....My suit would have been really full
Old 11-11-2012, 10:51 PM

Default thanks...

Hey SpMG, I really appreciate that you take the time to tell me what you think with each chapter. Your posts make me smile. Thanks for the encouragement.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:01 AM

As always, thanks for another great chapter!!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:38 PM

yes, thank you!

Sebbie
Old 11-17-2012, 07:18 PM

Default Loungers, Beer, and Swimsuits

Zach, Alan, Scott, and I all decided it was time to try the water out. For me, it really was time. No one said anything, but I my suit was promoting a mountain bulge hiding a raging erection I was fighting to keep control of. Scott looked to be in the same situation. The four of us ventured out into the cold surf. The water felt great, despite its chill. Looking down the beach, which was busy, but not crowded, we were the only ones in the water, other than a few folks walking ankle deep. I really needed the cold water to come up past my suit. As soon as I could, I dove in head first through a wave. Scott was right behind me. I swam out about ten strokes, deep enough now to be up to my upper chest. I stood upright, Scott joining me. Scott was a few inches under my 6’3” height, so the water ate most of his chest up. I took advantage of the depth to pull down my suit and let the water rush over my exposed body. It was exactly what I needed.

Scott is skittish of the ocean, so he hated how deep we were. He jumped back into a swim and headed in. I followed him and caught a wave in, which was awesome. We both rejoined Zach and Alan. By the looks of Scott and I, the water had more than just cooled us down. We all walked back out to the edge of the surf, the warm sun feeling great.

“Want to check out the rest of the beach?” Alan asked all of us.

“Sure” Scott answered, the rest of us agreeing. We started to head down toward a fishing pier in the southern distance. Just as we started Alan turned to run back to the towels. “Wait a sec….” he called out.

He came back with a $20 bill, which he stuffed in the waist band of his tiny black suit. “Just in case…”

“What, you trying to get tips?” Zach asked. “Planning to give lap dances on the way?’ We all laughed at Alan’s expense, but he seemed to find it humorous.

We had walked a good 30 minutes along the beach before deciding to venture up to the boardwalk, four guys in brief style swimsuits. We got some looks from several young ladies and one of the groups asked us to stop for a picture, which we really took advantage of. Up on the boardwalk, a couple shops were open, which we ventured in to. I love that at the beach, a swimsuit is perfectly fine for wearing in and out of the shops along the boardwalk. Scott and I took note of a really cool swimwear shop that had a great selection of men’s stuff.

“We gotta come back here” Scott said, eyeing a couple really sweet suits.

“For sure” I replied. They had some stuff that was quite a bit more revealing than our suits. I was not sure if I was really ready for that, but it would be worth checking out.

We opted to walk on the boardwalk for the trip back. Alan’s money turned out to be smart because four hungry guys can’t pass up a French fries place. As I think back at it now, we must have looked pretty funny as four really fit guys in really tiny swimsuits walked along pigging on big cups of greasy fries. It was a near perfect combination.

Way more beer than we should have drank, most of the guys were sprawled out on loungers by the pool, talking trash about whatever came to mind. To be sure, sex, boners and girls ere part of the discussion. Everyone was still in their swimsuits or shorts. Scott and I decided to make a mad dash back down to the swimwear store we saw, so I ran up to the room to grab some cash and get both of us a shirt. I stuffed the folded money in my suit and headed back down. We headed down the boardwalk in just our suits, shirts in hand.

“I knew you’d be back” said the really outgoing store attendant, who we learned was also the owner. “You guys look amazingly hot,” he added. My gaydar, which was really in its infancy at that age, told me he was surely gay.

“Yeah, we wanted to come back and spend some more time,” said Scott.

“I understand, get away from the straight guys. I’m Rob, by the way” he came over and gently shook our hands. “My partner and I own this place, and a couple more locations.”

“Sweet” I said. “You got some cool stuff,” as I was holding up a really hot suit that looked like it would barely hold everything in. I was getting all turned on just looking at it. So was Scott. I could tell.

“You guys both sure got the bodies for that” Rob said, gesturing to the suit in my hand. “You should try it on, the fitting room is right back there.

Scott and I each picked out two suits, and went to try them on. There was only one fitting room. Scott stood back to et me go first.

“You can both go in together if you want.” Rob said.

At first we kind of hesitated, but the room seemed large enough, and we were both on the same swim team and used the same locker room. I tried on one of the suits I had picked out. I don’t recall the brand, but the sides were about as narrow as I had ever seen, maybe half an inch. The front formed a pouch that really showed off the front and I figured would look hot as heck. I wasn’t sure when exactly I would wear mine, but I was just in the mood to try something wild. Maybe it was because I was so ready for, well, you know what.

As I got the suit on, I immediately got hard, which made the front pouch push way out as I filled every part of it. The material felt a thinner than my swim team suits. The suit was a white with green accenting.

“Freaking hey” Scott said as he watched me. “I love that suit.” He took his hands and out them on my waist and tuned me around. He rubbed the butt, which made me even more aroused. “You gotta buy that.”

I quickly slipped it off. I would love to have worn it longer, but I was so close that I didn’t want to mess the suit up, even just a little. While I changed back to my shorts, Scott slipped on his suit. Scott picked out a suit that was almost as daring, but not quite as tiny. He looked amazing in it. He also had the same reaction to his as I did to mine.

“Awesome, dude” I said to him with a huge grin. “You really make that suit look amazing.”

“Okay guys, you have come out and let me see how you look” Rob said.

While Scott stood there, I quickly slipped back on the suit I had tried on before, and was quickly just as aroused as I was the first time. We both stepped out.

Rob smiled boldly. “I wish every guy who came in here looked as great as you two,” Rob said. He had us turn around and to our sides. “Great profiles in those” he said. I think both of us were so turned on that if we just touched each other we’d have exploded right there.

After our modeling session, we changed back into our shorts. Rob showed us some other suits “to think about.” We finally settled on what we had picked out and paid Rob. For both of us, we had crossed to a new level, both with our swimsuits and with each other. Both of us walked out of the store so erotically charged we could hardly contain ourselves. We had a very playful walk back to the hotel with lots of touching and nudging. At one point, Scott was pulling out our new suits from the bad and holding them up for us to admire, which led to some sensual comments between us. It was a good indication of things to come.

To be continued....
Old 11-17-2012, 08:00 PM

Dang STS - you know how to keep us interested - hot guys, skimpy swimsuits, boners 'popping up' at will......keep writing!
Old 11-18-2012, 12:29 PM

Woo Hoo!!! Love the shopping session! Thanks for another great chapter
Old 11-21-2012, 12:58 PM

Default Wow I am ready to shoot

Loving this story! You serioulsy have me right on the edge, ready to blow man. Loving it. Literally keep checking for the next episode... Great work and thanks! Keep it coming! Did I say it? I meant me. Cheers
Old 11-21-2012, 10:35 PM

Default Joe's night and a walk on the beach

Warning, this chapter has some more graphic content

Joe was all charged up. He had not been this excited about swimming in a good 20 years, well maybe not swimming…diving. He had long ago thought he would never dive again, “just too old” he thought. With a spring in his step and a proud grin on his face, Joe headed to dinner at the “Village House”, a clubhouse where local residents in his retirement community had the option to go for dinner. The meals were included in the monthly fees, but any wine or drinks were cash. Joe loved his glasses of Chardonnay, so when he arrived he connected with some neighbors at the bar. In a way, the Village House was an older folks meat market, at least Joe thought it that, where the single ladies whose husbands were gone sought partnership and, maybe, a little frisky bed action. “Hell, some of the ladies whose husbands are still here go after the hot guys,” Joe thought. Joe was always a hot commodity at the House, largely because despite his own impression of himself, he was extremely fit, lean, and incredibly handsome. Plus, he looked damn hot in his tiny swimsuits at the pool, a feature not lost on the ladies. OF course, while being heavily sought, Joe was never conquered.

“I may not be interested, but it is kind of fun to flirt” Joe always thought to himself. It sure felt good to be in demand, even if the personally wrong way. All in all, Joe was fine with it. Except tonight, his mind was far more tuned to his own needs. Joe was horny for the first time in quite a while.

Back home, after a bit more wine with the neighbors than he really needed, Joe found himself all alone, but his urges had not subsided. He felt as young as ever, at least younger than he felt in years. It had not occurred to him yet, but for the first time since he was gone, Joe’s mind never ventured to Frank. He sat on his sofa and started pawing through all the swimming photos he got out earlier. He sure did look handsome in those days. His abs rivaled any guys, “even Ryan’s,” Joe thought. Truth. It was weird, but Joe really liked Ryan, and he sat looking at his photos wondering if Ryan was having fun. Hoping he was. Ryan was filling a place in Joe’s heart that had never been filled before. A part both Frank and he missed out on. Ryan was the youth Joe and Frank never got to enjoy watch grow up.

Just before bed, Joe slipped on one of his new suits and modeled for himself in front of his tall mirror. As he gazed at himself, he saw a diver stare back, bare-chested and clad in this amazing form fitting suit. “Pretty damn handsome, if I say so” Joe thought. He did a few poses. He felt a feeling come over him as he modeled his suits in front of that mirror. The energy that was rushing through his body was beyond anything he had felt for quite some time. Joe felt young, in more ways than just looking at a very fit guy in the mirror. With that feeling overpowering him, Joe laid down on his bed, still in the suit, and enjoyed every feeling and all the build up that came next. It was a phenomenal night.

Scott and I got back to the hotel to find the guys all by the pool. They were carrying on like a bunch of college guys would, creating an ocean of wave sin the pool as they tried to outdo each other’s jumps in. Alan had changed into a really hot red print suit, a Tyr, I think. Who was wearing what never slipped past me. Jeff was still in his floral print suit, which really stood out. We quickly went up and changed and joined them. We both opted not to wear our newest selections. I slipped on a really cool green swirl print Nike suit, the kind with the back seam. I loved the way the back seam made the suit fit.

“Jeez man, how many suits did you bring?” Scott asked. “You wear a new one each time we go out”

“Oh, six or eight (I was lying, I had 12).”

“Let me see what you have” Scott requested, reaching toward my bag.

I reached in and grabbed several pairs, a couple I had already worn and some not. “Looks like more than six or eight” Scott said as he grabbed a really awesome Blue and Red print Nike. “You sure like prints and colors” he added as he held up the suit. “This one is cool.”

“Want to wear it?” I asked. I think we are the same size. You must be 28 or 30 waist.

“Sweet” Scott said with excitement as he pulled off his shorts. “Are you sure?”

“Absolutely” I replied. “Just don’t mess it up” I smirked.

Scott looked awesome in that suit and he really filed it out. I could tell he was still really charged up. So was I. We both grabbed our towels and the wine and headed back down to the pool.

“Maybe if we get alone, we can try our new suits on again” I said as we got to the elevator.

“Can’t wait,” Scott replied with a smile. In the elevator we hugged, which only made both of us more aroused. Probably not our smartest move, but we could not resist. I felt the tension of my suit hold me back. I sure was huge and hard. We made a bee-line to the pool and jumped in. Nothing like cool water at a time like that.

After Pizza and beer for dinner, most of the guys decided to head out to check out the Saturday night. Alan, Jeff, Scott and I opted to hang back. We used the pool and hot tub as our excuse. As the guys left, all prim in their best looking shorts and shirts, the four of us did venture out to get some more wine, there was still plenty of beer.

“Jeff and I are hoping to get a peaceful walk on the beach, just the two of us” Alan said to Scott and I, dropping a less than subtle message, and confirming what was already clear. “Hope that’s okay.”

“Cool” I replied. Scott nodded, as well. Both Scott and I were actually more than cool with it. We smiled at each other.

It was an awesome night. A bright, maybe full, moon. Alan and Jeff were long gone and Scott and I were up in the room on the balcony. While we were effectively driving each other wild, we really wanted to enjoy the beach. We grabbed some big red plastic cups and filled them with wine, almost like one pours a beer. We were both still in the same suits from earlier. We also grabbed a big beach towel.

Well beyond the hotels, where the beach becomes far more private, we found a great spot to just sit and watch the moon glisten on the water. We had the entire beach to ourselves. It was peaceful, romantic and erotic. I laid the towel down and sat on one end of it. Scott sat next to me and then laid out with his head on my lap. In the moonlight, I could see the outline of his body, his chest, abs, suit, and legs. He looked absolutely stunning in the moonlight.

“You make that suit look phenomenal” I said to him.

He smiled back. My hand was rubbing his chest and abs as he laid there and watched the surf. It was driving me wild, and him more wild. His head was right against that part of me. It was interesting the shadow his prominent bulge threw.

“Oh man, this feels awesome” Scott whispered to me.

My hands ventured further down his body and across the suit. I slowly rubbed across his entire body, venturing back to the placed that counted. I could feel him enjoying the tantalization of me teasing him. His eyes were closed and he had this amazing expression on his face. We spent a good twenty minutes as I explored his chest, abs, legs, and mid parts, every once in a while he would sigh.

“Oh man” he said to me at one point. “You are driving me nuts.” I slid out from under him, freeing my own aroused state from under his head, and laid next to him. Our swimsuit clad bodies now fully against each other. Me on my side against him, Scott still laying flat on his back. I loved the feel as my suit front touched his upper leg. It had been a long erotic day, and we were both enjoying the intimacy.

I continued to gently massage Scott’s body, giving key points extra attention. Scott soaked it all in. Scott was rapidly going past the point of control, as much as he tried to hold back.

“Oh man,” he said several times. He was losing the battle, and it was clear by the way he was packed into the suit that he was not able to stop. He arched his back a bit. His body stiffened and he began to explode. I could feel his body pulse with each surge of release.

I was not there yet, but close. Scott slid his right hand up between my legs. I loved the feeling that comes with being just on the brink. I held as long as I could. Scott’s hand stayed there, nestled between where my legs come together, cupping me, as I finally felt the first surges take place. I rolled on my back as Scott held me, my thrusts into his hand, which was now on my front.

We laid there side by side, letting our bodies calm. The waves crashing slightly closer as the tide ventured in.

“Sorry about what I did to your suit” he whispered.

“Nothing the surf won’t wash out” I replied.

We laid there a while ,longer, looking at the stars and holding hands, occasionally sipping what we had left of the wine. As we left, we headed hand in hand into the water for a not so quick rinse in the moonlight and then back to the hotel. Alan and Jeff were in the hot tub when we got back. They smiled at us as we joined them. The rest of the guys were still looking to get laid, a challenge they would lose. Our beach trip had mere hours left.

To be continued