Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Speedo Member

I like both. When I was a gogo dancer during college, I mainly wore low cut waists, unless I knew I was going to have to do some acrobatic nonsense, then I'd wear high cut legs, as they would stay with me a bit better.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley67
I just came across this thread and am bringing it into 2015.

I just came across this thread and am bringing it into 2016!

Definitely low-cut waist. When they are high-cut thighs, I think they look like the poor guy's got a wedgie or yanked his suit on way too far up. Case-in-point: David Hasselhoff, formerly considered a massive stud looking TERRIBLE (in my opinion) in his speedos here:

And a few arguments in favor of low-rise waists:

Old 05-18-2016, 01:08 PM

I prefer the '80s high side, low pouch look. But can be persuaded otherwise
Old 05-18-2016, 06:04 PM

I enjoy the Asian cuts. low hip, semi-pouch. Tight fit. This a Neptune Scepter suit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160518_120832LR.jpg (76.2 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by lapswimmer : 05-18-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:37 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservedEnthusiast
I just came across this thread and am bringing it into 2016!

Definitely low-cut waist. When they are high-cut thighs, I think they look like the poor guy's got a wedgie or yanked his suit on way too far up. Case-in-point: David Hasselhoff, formerly considered a massive stud looking TERRIBLE (in my opinion) in his speedos here:

And a few arguments in favor of low-rise waists:

Ha ha ha. Is cool how all we have different points of view about the speedo.
I think the Low Cut speedo is cool , But I prefer a High-cut speedo with -1” side like David Hasselhoff speedo, ha ha ha!!! I think it is cool because only hide the genital area and the sides are in mostly naked, also slimming the male body and leaves the penis in a fixed position.
Low Cut is cool, but I don’t like show a bit of my “ass crack” and also only guys with a very good body look better with a low-cut (with a Hasselhoff brief you would look better when no necessary you have the perfect body).
Old 05-19-2016, 08:27 AM
Speedo Member

I go with the majority and prefer low cut. Plenty of abdomen exposure below the navel, rather than attempting to pull the speedos right up to the belly button. Also at the rear, prefer the material just to cover my butt (if anything, giving just a hint of my crack at the top) rather than giving a wedgy. Thats why I love the Neptune Scepter.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:42 PM

I am like Phil on this one. My love of the Neptune Scepter is that their pouch cut is just right to give the package definition and comfort. You do need a slim body to use a low cut hip style. NS suits also have a drawstring which lets you snug it up for swimming. My suit has not slipped on turns, but without a drawstring, the damn thing would likely be around my knees.
Old 05-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Speedo Member

Last summer I preferred more full cut speedos, with 3 inch sides and full seats, but this summer I think I'm starting to feel just a little more adventurous. I've gotten some that are very low cut, which I wouldn't have dreamed of doing last year when I made the switch to wearing speedos all the time. I even have a couple that show off a little more cheek as well, which is exciting. Looking forward to wearing these at the beach.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:10 PM

Well,, Valorian,,, why don't you share a pic or two with us so we can all appreciate your suits.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:06 PM

Default Too small for me

Sometimes the picture in the web page inspires you and you just have to have it. Well,, Asian sizing in Iswim cuts is too small for my fat butt. However, they are going to send me a large size as a consideration for my mistake. Probably just use this for sunning in privacy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160524_142617_resized (Copy).jpg (77.2 KB, 67 views)