Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2016, 03:11 PM

After stuffing my package into the white speedo, I realized as I was doing this that the suits I had favored and collected over the last couple of years were all cut low on the hip, had a pouch that featured my package, and was narrow on the sides. All were solid colors and not prints, with exception to a couple suits that had a conservative multi-color blend. They were what we called Japanese Speedos. This white suit showed the outline of my cock as it laid compressed, facing down on the left side of my balls. Getting wood in this suit could not be denied. There was no drawstring either making the elastic hip band flexible and easily accessible. Of course, that's why I bought it so my lover could unwrap the package. For a minute I thought to myself, "Why am I so excited about my speedos?" Without a blip in the thought cycle, I answered myself, "It's because you still look good in them and it turns the ladies on." I then realized I was getting my confidence back that the Ex had somewhat damaged. Katy was all over the suits which made me feel good.

Katy emerged from the bathroom butt naked, her hair now a bit damp but flowing. She looked at my crotch and said with eyes wide open, "My, that one makes you look even bigger," as she grabbed her white suit and wriggled in to it. Her nipples peeked through the Lycra and even dry, I could see the Areola against her tan skin. I gazed down at her crotch and her mound swelled out so nicely fitting and complimenting her bodies curves.

As she walked past me towards the door, she wiped her hand over my bulge and said, "let's go fix dinner, and then we will see about desert." My cock instantly swelled with only the tight material restraining his exuberance.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:30 PM

My right hand caught her in her tracks as I gave her a halt by cupping her mound. She smiled and reached up for a kiss. A nice french kiss ensued as we felt each other, my heart beginning to pace. I said,"Katy, let's go fix dinner before this leads to more exhaustion." She laughed letting go and headed for the door saying,"Okay Matt, if you say so. I like eating desert first, but I will make an exception this time." I said, "I like desert first too, but considering all the sweets I've had today, I am ready for some meat." She laughed in agreement as we headed for the kitchen. "I want some meat too, especially yours." she responded with a twinkle in her eye. This speedo I had on was beginning to be real tight.

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-17-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:18 AM

After we parted lips, I said quietly, "Now, let's grill those steaks. I'll prep 'em and grill 'em if you will fix us a salad. She gave my pouch a gentle squeeze and drawing her finger up my straining shaft, said, "You pour some wine and I'll get started on the salad." I did, and as we got busy fixing food, we got into a conversation which went like this,
"Katy, can I ask you another question?"
"Sure Matt, anything."
"I noticed you have a real affinity to speedos, and particularly my brief suits."
"yea, why do you ask?"
"Well, what is it about the suit that draws you attention?"
Matt, it's not so much about the suit as it is the guy wearing it."
"Really!! What do you mean?"
"Well, its like, I notice the speedo and the guys bulge, which, like, kinda turns me on." "And, like, I look him over and if he's cute, I, like, have the hots for him."
"Hmmm. So what was it about me then?" "I don't consider myself cute."
"Matt, I told you about when you were wearing your blue speedo working the lane lines." I think your handsome, and you really, like, take care of yourself." "I mean,, you seem to like your body and want to be in shape."
I said to her, "Well, a swim coach needs to be in shape so he can demonstrate stroke technique if he needs to."
She interrupted, "Yea, but you seem to enjoy wearing a bikini cut suit, and from what I see, the briefer, the better," and she giggled.
"Okay, Katy, you have me figured out. Yes, since I was in high school, I have enjoyed my body and wanted to keep it in good shape." "And I do like the feel and look of a brief."
That's what turns me on, Matt." She continued, " You may think you are getting older, but after today, I see you as a really young guy." "At least in the way you make love to me."
"Thanks, Katy, that is so kind of you to say."
"And by the way," she said, "why did you say earlier you didn't think you were that big?"
"Well, I'm not."
"How big are you?"
"Well,, I think about 6 and 1/2 inches.
"You think"
'Well, I did measure him,,, a long time ago," "You know,,, in high school."
"So what's wrong with 6 and a 1/2 inches?" "It fills me up."
"I guess nothing if you think it is big enough for you."
"Matt, I don't measure a man by the size of his dick. I measure a man by the size of his character. And you have many inches of character."

That took me back hearing this twenty two year old spout such wisdom and maturity. I dropped the steak I was kneading in spices, wiped my hands on a towel and walked over to her. Embracing her waist, I pulled her to me and said, "Katy, that is the kindest thing anyone, no, I mean any woman, has ever, and I mean EVER, has said to me. She reached up and drove her tongue into my mouth as a thank you I will never forget.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:44 PM

After a very long and sensual kiss, She withdrew slowly, washed her hands, and started washing the vegetables she had laid out on the sink. I washed my hands also and resumed prepping the steaks. Taking the steaks outside to the grill, I realized I had not grilled steaks in a speedo before. Actually, didn't think too much about it.

Katy brought my wine glass out and propped against the porch post, sipped her wine and watched me flip the steaks. Finally after a long pause, she said, "Matt, you have a cute butt." "That suit makes you look hot." I said, " Thanks for compliment, Katy." "Oh, by the way, you are really hot in that one-piece." "Actually, you are hot in anything you put on, or not on." I snickered.

I said, "Hey, how do you like your meat?"
"Depends on what meat you are talking about," she said.
"Your steak, you silly girl." I responded.
"Ohhh,, then medium well... I like it pink on the inside," she said.
"So do I,,, love it pink on the inside," I snickered. She laughed and came over to inspect the steaks. Setting her glass down, she reached around my waist and hugging me, she said, "Matt, I am really enjoying myself this weekend." "I hope you are too."

"How could I not, Katy. We have done more in a day, than I have done all year and I really like your company." I responded. She looked up in a wistful sort of way and said, " I am so glad." and gave me a squeeze. I grabbed the steaks and we went inside to eat.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
After a very long and sensual kiss, She withdrew slowly, washed her hands, and started washing the vegetables she had laid out on the sink. I washed my hands also and resumed prepping the steaks. Taking the steaks outside to the grill, I realized I had not grilled steaks in a speedo before. Actually, didn't think too much about it.

Katy brought my wine glass out and propped against the porch post, sipped her wine and watched me flip the steaks. Finally after a long pause, she said, "Matt, you have a cute butt." "That suit makes you look hot." I said, " Thanks for compliment, Katy." "Oh, by the way, you are really hot in that one-piece." "Actually, you are hot in anything you put on, or not on." I snickered.

I said, "Hey, how do you like your meat?"
"Depends on what meat you are talking about," she said.
"Your steak, you silly girl." I responded.
"Ohhh,, then medium well... I like it pink on the inside," she said.
"So do I,,, love it pink on the inside," I snickered. She laughed and came over to inspect the steaks. Setting her glass down, she reached around my waist and hugging me, she said, "Matt, I am really enjoying myself this weekend." "I hope you are too."

"How could I not, Katy. We have done more in a day, than I have done all year and I really like your company." I responded. She looked up in a wistful sort of way and said, " I am so glad." and gave me a squeeze. I grabbed the steaks and we went inside to eat.
I think you should marry Katy!
Old 09-19-2016, 12:41 PM

As we sat down to eat, I realized all I had on was my white speedo. I was used to eating at home in nothing but a brief underwear but for entertaining a lady I felt a bit under dressed. I said, "Katy, I can run in a throw on a shirt before we eat." She looked at me in a quizzical way and said, "Matt, I like you just the way you are." So we sat down to eat and I must have been hungry. In fact we both were. We consumed those steaks without hardly saying a thing. Washing down the last bite with the last bit of wine in our glasses, Katy looked up and said, "Matt, would you like to go down to the dock and watch the sun set?" "When it drops behind the mountain it is so peaceful out here." I said sure thing and we cleaned up the dishes in record time and headed hand-in-hand down to the dock. We grabbed a couple of dry towels in case we wanted to take a swim.

There was a bench seat at the dock facing the water. Throwing our towels over the gray splintered wood, we sat down and gazed out at the lake. Some geese had settled in and occasionally dipped their heads for water or a passing morsel of food. A cool breeze embraced or bodies. Katy said, "If we are going to take a dip, we better do it now, cause after the sun goes down it will be pretty cool." I said let's go for it and we walked out to the end of the dock. The lake was crystal clear and you could see the stony bottom six feet below. We looked at each other, smiled, and then facing the lake, dove in together. As I entered the water, the chill of that spring fed lake stunned me. I came up with a gasp remembering our earlier drop into the water. The lake had not warmed up one little bit. So did Katy and she quickly swam over to me, locking her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. Treading water, I said,"So now I have to tread water for both of us?" She giggled and pressed her belly and mound into my belly. I said, "Well, if you insist, I can handle it." She giggled again and our lips met for a kiss between my gulps of air.

I felt some pressure in the speedo, but the cold water kept him in check for the moment. There was a buoy about fifty yards out so we swam out to it and hung on chattering about the lake and the cold water. Before Katy took off to back to the dock, she looked at me with a devilish look and said, "I hope the cold water doesn't keep you from playing later." Before I could respond she took off as if to signal a race back to the dock. I kept up with her and as we got to the dock, we pulled ourselves up, the cold water cascading off our bodies. The sun glistened on her and the transparency of her suit excited me, and I could feel that swell coming on again.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:23 PM

The breeze was cool and we rushed to dry off. Sitting down on the bench we wrapped our damp towels over our shoulders and kicked our legs out to capture the last rays of sun. Sam had followed us down to the dock and laid there content we had survived the cold dip in the pond. Leaning back against the bench I was hanging on the edge of the bench. Katy glanced down at my semi-transparent bulge and said, "Looks like the cold water didn't completely shrink you up,, Hee, Hee!" I said looking at her transparent mound, "Well, looking at you just keeps me warmed up."

"Are you ready for some desert?" She asked. I said I could eat some, and asked her what she had in mind. She asked me if I liked real strawberries and I told her I loved them. She said great and for us to head up to the cabin.

The dusk was settling in and frogs and toads were starting their evening harmonizing in a cacophony of noises.We got back up and into the cabin. Katy headed for the kitchen and pulled a flat of fresh strawberries out of the fridge. i dried of some more and wiped my still damp speedo as if I could dry it anymore. She washed them, and slicing them, placed them on a dish. Saying in stride, "Let's go out on the porch," she grabbed a can of whipped topping out of the fridge and we headed out the front door. She said pointing to the lounge chair, "You sit down and I will do you first."

My curiosity was peaked so I sat down and adjusted my position. Setting the dish and can on a side table, she knelt down and embracing my butt cheeks, started kissing my bulge. Ole Woodie jumped at that and swelled in enjoyment. Stroking him with her tongue she could see I was getting hard and strained inside the speedo. "Let's free him," and began easing off the speedo.. I assisted her and my cock slapped my belly as she pulled the Lycra over the bulge. She took the can of whipped topping and pushing the nozzle, lined the bottom of my shaft with topping. Then she built a little mound of topping on the front of my balls. Placing some strawberry slices along the shaft and one each of my balls, she raised up, looked at her creation and said grinning, "Your the banana,and I'M the split." I laughed out and she then taking my butt cheeks again, ate each strawberry and licked the topping, first off each of my balls, and then up the shaft. Finishing her desert with a sucking pull on my shaft's head, she looked up at me with whip topping all over her prescious face and said, "That was filling and tasty." "You ready for your strawberries?"
Old 09-20-2016, 12:10 AM

Picture this; i am laying on the lounge chair, my cock stiff as a board. Katy stands up in her still damp and semi-transparent white suit holding the can of topping, straddling the lounger. All I could muster is "How many strawberries can I have?" She laughed and handing me the can of spray topping, proceeded to slip out of the suit. She laid down on her lounger and closed her eyes.

I took the can and sprayed a ring around each breast and a little peak on the nipples. I placed six strawberry slices around her breast and one on each nipple. Then I seductively ate each one and licked the topping. Taking the berry from her nipple encouraged a sigh and little moan from her. I remembered she had orgasms from this, so I suckled her nipple until she trembled and almost convulsed in an orgasm. After that experience, she gently pushed my head down her belly. I drew a line with the topping right over her belly button and over the mound and into her crack. Placing berry slices about an inch apart, I took each one like it was a precious gem. Holding her hips, my tongue slid into her crack. And my face was covered in whip topping. I re-positioned myself in between her open legs and let my face sink into her pussy. Her juices were flowing and the sweetness of the topping and berries were balanced by the saltiness of her juices. Katy grabbed my head and pushed me closer, nearly suffocating me as i licked her clit and sucked her pussy.

As I came up for air, she said, "I want to cum again,,, put him in me!!" As I slide our sticky bodies together, my cock slid into her unassisted. I took it in for a moment, pausing, feeling her Kegals gripping me. As I began to stroke her, slowly and gently, she also undulated with me, which built my tension. I was gaining some distance with her and she was loving it apparently as she moaned and pushed against me, driving me as deep as I could go. Sam was sitting next to us looking on as if to make sure we were okay. All I could say was, "Sam, go lay down...." He did and I pushed even harder as I felt her start to quiver and loudly proclaim her building orgasm. I exploded again with a YESSS,,, F**CK ME BABY!!!!" She screamed a similar epithet as we both collapsed on the lounger in total exhaustion. The strawberries had not been that good at fueling this round.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:06 PM

After lying there catching our breath, I released her butt and propped myself up on my elbows. Not wanting me to slide out, Katy pushed her mound up against me in an attempt to hold my cock for just a bit longer. Nature had taken its course and as I lost pressure, my somewhat flaccid cock slowly slipped out, resting against her crack. She said, "Ohhh,, I wanted to hold onto him." "Can you put him back in?" I said, "Katy, I think both he and I need a rest break, if you would just give us a bit?" She giggled and said, "Matt, you take all the time you need. I just love making love to you." I said to her, "Katy, making love to you is like making love to a goddess." She kissed me and said, "Then Matt, I guess you are my god of love." She squeezed me close to her and we kissed for a while longer.

The evening air was cooling off and our sweaty naked bodies were getting chilled. Katy said for us to go in, take a shower and build a little fire in the fire place. I thought that was an oustounding idea, and we got up with what energy we, or should I say, I, had left and grabbing our suits, took the party inside.

The topping had left us a bit sticky, among other flowing juices. The warm shower felt good and was most enjoyable as we washed each other like we had done before. Toweling off, Katy said, "You have a sky blue bikini suit and so do I. Let's put them on and go make a fire." I wondered for a moment if she meant the fire place or out on the rug??? My blue bikini was another Japanese Speedo with 1/2" sides and elastic waist band, a pouch that formed a smooth bulge for my package, somewhat outlining the cock, and had the usual seam up the front. It had a half back cut which exposed half my butt cheeks. Her bikini was a string Wicked Weasel that barely covered her crack and the nipples of her breast. A thong back complimented her suit leaving nothing to the imagination. But then, I knew her butt by this time pretty well, as well as all other parts of her anatomy. I said I liked her Weasel, and she laughed and said she liked my snake. Laughing at our play on words, we went out, gathered some wood from the bin on the porch. Using my Boy Scout skills, I constructed a fire and with some crunched up newspaper for kindling and we were off and burning.

Katy poured some red Merlot and we laid back watching the fire as it gave some warmth to the room and a warm glow of light after we turned off the lights. We propped against the sofa and sipping our wine, talked about our relationship at this point, which by definition was 24 hours old. It went like this;
M; "Katy, I wanted to ask you some things." "We have known each other for basically six months when I hired you." "In the last single day, we have had some super sex and I have really enjoyed myself." I am 17 years older than you and having already been burned in my marriage, I hope you can understand me wanting to at least talk about it."
K; "Matt, I can understand completely." "What is on your mind?" "If there is anything bothering you, I want to know about it, so it doesn't come between us."
M; "Katy, I am glad you are willing to chat." "I guess I just wanted to know how you see this going forward?"
K; "Well, I had not given it much thought, actually." "I can tell you this." "From the first day on the job I knew I wanted more with you than just a job." "But, I wasn't sure how you would react." "And, we already discussed that,,, Hee, Hee!" "I want to keep my job with you, and I know that if we continue to see each other, and I want to see you, then we will have to keep it on the low."
M; "yea, we will have to keep away from grab ass at team practice."
K; "Yea,,, that will be hard to do."
M; "Or else something else will be hard." Katy giggled.
K: "Matt, I want to see you and get to know you better and see what happens, if you want to see me."
M; "Katy, I am not a one night stand kinda guy." "If we did not see each other again after this weekend, I am not sure what I would do?"
K; "Well, that settles it then!" "I like that we can talk like this and be honest with each other." "That is why I love so many things about you."

We kissed and sipped wine. As the embers ebbed, we did to. Taking her hand this time, I led her to the bedroom and picking her up, laid her on the bed with her head on a pillow. I slipped over her to her side, and lying there close together we kissed and spoke softly to each other for quite some time. I pressed close to her and we traded pressing our pubic area into each other, teasing and chatting. At some point we drifted off to sleep, a rest we both needed.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:50 PM

I must have been in deep sleep because my dream was very realistic. I awoke laying on my back with my legs spread apart. Katy was saddled up next to me with her head on my shoulder. At that moment I realized my dream was Katy inspired. I felt her fingernail slowly stroke the material of my speedo. Up and over my balls her finger played, and then swirling the head of my cock, her finger started all over again. The polyester material was silky smooth but accentuated the touch of her strokes. It literally made me shiver at times. I pulled my arm from around her shoulder and laid my hand on her partially nude mound. She rolled back to accommodate my advances. The Weasel suit was tight over her crack, providing a target zone for my finger strokes.

Our quiet vocal compliments to each other excited us and my suit was straining to hold my cock down in its sleeping position. Katy was getting excited and after a few minutes during this 3:00 AM play, she licked my chest and down and around my belly button. As she slid down, kissing and licking, her mouth embraced my bulge as if she was trying to eat it in one gulp. Her hands slowly tugged at the sides and once again, a speedo is cast aside, this time hitting Sam in the head, stirring his sleep. Fortunately he was not too awake and ignored the speedo draping over his neck. Her licks up and down my shaft with gentle kisses and tugs on its head had me erect as if I had not had sex in a week. I was, quite frankly, impressed with the stamina i had so far to keep up with this little nymph. She turned around as she played my balls and shaft, and invited me to sink my tongue into her pink puffy slit. As I grabbed her butt cheeks and guided her in for a landing, she raised her head and said, "Baby,,, I love to have oral orgasms." Her queue was all I needed to finish the task. Sam, now okay with our antics, slept through the whole experience.