Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2016, 07:12 PM

Default After Practice

The swim team members had left and only my assistant Katy and I were left to close up the pool. This took generally about thirty minutes to make sure the filters were clean and water balanced. Katy and I had started this swim team six months before and had about thirty swimmers. We had leased a city owned Natatorium so we could practice and swim all year.

Since I was the coach, my usual attire during practice was team T-shirt and nylon running shorts over my lycra solid blue Speedo. Flip-flops and sun glasses with a wide brim straw hat completed my pool side attire for both indoor and outdoor swim coaching.

Katy was in the water a lot demonstrating strokes to the newbies, so she wore a team style one-piece that cut high on her thighs. She was a college graduate and having swum NCAA for her college, she was tight, fit, and pretty with long blond hair.

This was Friday night and after a week of really pushing the team, Katy and I decided to stay after and cool our jets for a swim. We both made the rounds and made sure the Natatorium doors were locked and most of the building lights turned off except for one bay of lights right down the middle of the pool and the locker room lights. The only noise was the water flowing into the scuppers. A real peaceful place to be.

I took off my shorts and T, grabbed a kick board, and strolled over to the pool. The pool had steps on a side area reserved for toddlers so I waded into the water and into the shallow starting end of the pool. I looked around but did not see Katy; she had disappeared for the moment. Placing the kick board at my lower back, I laid out on my back and just floated there with a sigh of relief, enjoying the weightless feeling of floating without having to tread water or even kick.

After about two minutes of floating I heard Katy enter the water at the steps and looked over at her. She had changed into a suit I had never seen before; a two-piece bikini, that really enhanced her image. It was solid light blue, my favorite color.

She strolled slowly through the water over to me and caught my shoulder with her left hand so I would not float away. Being in about four feet of water, only her breasts up were above water. I said, "Katy, I really like your suit. I have never seen it." She said it was her beach suit and that we should do the beach sometime when we did not have a practice or meet scheduled. She and I had never gone out or done anything together accept Team related stuff. I responded and said that going down to the beach would be fun and I would like to take her.

She then placed her right hand on my right leg, just below my Speedo, and stated how she liked my suit also, and that blue was her favorite color. I could feel me growing inside the lycra. I looked at her beautiful face looking at me and smiled. Katy smiled as she looked right into my eyes as she drew her hand over my bulge and gigged. Her hand cupped over me as if to embrace my bulge in most loving and enjoying way.

I was taken by surprise by her actions and slipped off the kick board, dunking myself to the bottom. As I came up and wiped the water from my eyes, Katy reached out to assist me in getting my footing on the bottom.

To be continued;

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-04-2016 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Great start-more please!
Old 09-05-2016, 12:22 AM

Katy grabbed my right arm and helped me stabilize my footing. I could hear her laughing in a very playful way as i stood up, holding onto her forearm. I too laughed at the moment wiping water from my eyes. Katy approached closer, pressing her mound on my thigh as she wrapped her arms around my waist and straddling my leg she said, "sorry to surprise you like that, but I could not help myself." I chuckled and instinctively let my right hand slide down her back and embrace her left cheek, pressing her close to me. I said,"Your touch is very nice, and I really like it."

At that moment, we seemed to be in a suspended moment of time as we gazed into each others eyes. She slowly let her right hand glide around my waist and once again, cup around my bulge. By this time I was getting hard and she gave a playful moan as she gave me a gentle squeeze. I moaned too. She was twenty years younger than me, and now I felt twenty years younger. She embraced my bulge like it was a prized possession. No one had ever been that gentle and seductive, or, maybe I was just too damn horny.

Yes, I had looked at her in her tight suit at practice and, I admit, I wanted to do something with her. Who wouldn't? But, each time, the age difference quickly jarred me back to reality as I knew she wouldn't want anything to do with me, an older guy. Well, I guess I was wrong on that idea.

Boldly, I let my hand that was embracing her cheek, slide around her waist and sliding between our bodies, I cupped my hand around her mound, her soft puffy mound. My heart raced. She moaned again in a way I knew she liked it and she pressed into my hand, showing me acceptance. I slowly drew near to her lips and our tongues touched as our mouths connected.

More to cum;

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-05-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:54 PM

The kiss was ecstatic as our tongues darted at each other. The emotion of this embrace was really exciting me. I had a boner now and the speedo was stretched tight over my shaft. Katie lightly stroked under my balls with her index finger and alternately the underside of my cock with her pointing finger. She circled the head and back down the shaft. The silky smooth polyester material gave me a tingling sensation that was overwhelming.

She pushed her mound into my hand as my forefinger rubbed her clit thru her suit. We were experiencing heaven together under the dim soft light, the water all around us, and the waterfall sound of the scuppers. Our breathing was heavy as if we were doing the 200 butterfly, racing each other to the end of the pool, yet we were just standing in four feet of water.

Then a slam of a door that echoed in the pool like a thunderstorm stunned us both back to earth. We jumped apart as if stunned by a thunder bolt. We look at each other frantically because we had locked the doors and no one, we thought, was supposed to be there. Then looking up to the pool area main entry a shadow of a man came towards us. Henry, the custodian, in his usual manner, sauntered into the pool heading for the lockers. It was Friday and the custodian came in twice a week to go thru through the place. Katy and I cleaned on other days. Katy and I had gotten so wrapped up, no pun intended, in our passion that we had forgotten Henry would be arriving.

"Ohhh, Hi Coach." Henry called out, surprised to see us. "Hey to you Katy." "You guys are here late. Hope I didn't scare you." Katy, a bit flushed in the face said, "Hi Henry," and turned to act like she was doing something with a lane line. I called out to Henry and told him we had stayed late to check pool equipment so we could get it repaired in time for the next meet. Henry nodded and strolled off to the front offices to gather trash.

By this time my boner was back to mush and I stuffed it down in the pouch, so if Henry saw us again out of the pool, he would not suspect anything. Katy and I casually gathered our stuff and headed to the locker rooms, glancing at each other with a sly grin and twinkle in our eyes. We knew this was a just the beginning of something new and exciting

more to cum, we hope;
Old 09-07-2016, 10:48 PM

I waited for her to come out of the locker room as it was my policy to see her to her car when we left after dark. After a few minutes she emerged in warmups carrying her swim bag. She had combed her long hair and it lay damp against her back. Smiling she asked me what I was doing now and wondered if I wanted to grab some take-out and come by her place for a while. Since I had no real plans but beer and TV, her offer was a pleasant diversion from the norm. In fact, this whole evening was a pleasant diversion from the norm.

Katy had applied for the Assistant coach job when I formed the team. She was a graduate from Northeastern with a business degree. She had come to the USA from Denmark during High School as an exchange student, graduated with honors, received a full ride NCAA scholarship to Northeastern in swimming and won 1st place in 200 Fly and IM at Nationals. She new swimming and that is what I needed to round out a good club team staff. Since her arrival, I had somewhat taken the role of surrogate father figure since her parents were half way around the world. Needless to say, the experience tonight was both surprising and overwhelming

We reached her car, and as she got in, she asked if she could go ahead and get things ready at her house and if I would mind stopping by Ying Fam's for the take out. I said sure thing, asked her what she wanted me to get, and we took off, headed for our destinations. Ying Fam's was a couple blocks from where she lived and I got to Katy's minutes after she arrived. She had some jazz playing and had already opened a bottle of wine. I poured us each a glass, and we stood in the kitchen propped against the counter visiting about club things and other small talk just like we had talked on many occasions before.

I must have seemed off point or something as Katy stepped over to me, placing her hand around my waist and looked up at me with an inquiring look. She said," Is anything wrong? you seem uneasy?" I took a sip of wine and said, "no, not really, but what we did at the pool did surprise me a bit." Katy set her glass on the counter and with both hands around my neck, she reached up and kissed me. "Did you enjoy what we were doing?" she asked. "Oh, very much." I said. I didn't know you had those kind of feelings for me, so it kinda took me back for a minute." She took me by the hand and as she walked me to the table, she said, "Let's eat some food, I'm starved, and continue this conversation. It is important to me." We sat down, ate our Chinese food with chop sticks, and then settled into the couch to finish our wine.

The night is young:
Old 09-08-2016, 01:27 AM

The jazz was soothing and for a few minutes we just sat there absorbing the moment. Katy broke the silence and said, "Coach, can I call you Matt outside of team events?" I said it was fine, easing into this new chapter in our relationship. She continued, "Thanks, that means a lot to me. And you mean a lot to me. You seem so gentle, but in control, and I like that. I like for a man to respond to me the way you did tonight in the pool. I have been with too many boys that just go crazy and want to rush and only satisfy themselves." All I could say at this time was thanks and I really like you to remarks.

Reflecting back to the pool just an hour or so before, I began getting wood just listening to her. She had one hand on my leg and holding the glass of wine, she sipped a bit and continued. "I have always enjoyed the company of older men, even when I was a kid, before, you know, I knew anything about sex. They always seemed more calm and reassuring. The boys my age these days are all about themselves, and have no manners, it seems." I agreed with her and commented that I had been raised to respect a woman, and do the little things like open the door; she interrupted smiling, " and walk a lady to her car?" I said yea,, that too.

She finished her glass of wine and hopped up off the couch. "You wanna do some hot tub?" she inquired in a perky happy way. I said, "sure, didn't know you had one." "Hey, that's a necessity in Denmark." she said pulling me off the couch. "Now go put on that sexy speedo while I go change," She said skipping off to her bedroom. I went to the car, grabbed my swim bag and came back inside. Putting on that damp cold speedo was not very enticing, but thinking about the next hour was, so, shiver me timbers and let's just do it.

I came out of the bathroom with nothing on but the speed to see her waiting by the patio door in a different white one-piece that was nearly a thong in back. As she turned I couldn't help but look down to see how the suit cupped her mound and swooped over high on her thigh. Well, the wood is growing again. I helped her flip off the cover. She pushed a button and the lights came on offering an inviting blue ambiance. We stepped in and sat on opposite sides. I chose one with lower back nozzles. She hit the pump and the tub jarred into operation with bubbles pelting our backs and bodies.

I slid down on the seat thrusting my hips forward and spreading my legs on either side of Katy's. Laying my head back, I was melting in the moment. Then, I felt her foot slide up my leg and rub my calf back and forth in a sort of asking permission way. Then she extended her foot to my inner thigh and rubbed it back and forth, I duplicated the maneuver on her opposite leg with my free foot as a way of saying okay. After what seemed like a few seconds, her foot was pressing my bulge and her toes massaging it. Wood was now growing a boner. I positioned my foot on her mound also, pressing lightly and playfully, my toes were in heaven, and I followed. She copied the actions as we rubbed each other. I could hear her little moans even over the hot tub rumble. And an occasional "I like that,, more please!" her eyes shut.

and the story grows;
Old 09-08-2016, 05:44 PM

After several minutes of "foot massage" Katy pulled back her foot and sat up on her bench looking at me. I did the same thing to get a out of the warm pulsing water and cool off. We both were getting overheated in a couple of ways. Katy stood up and as the water cascaded down her body, the white suit, now transparent, revealed her completely. Her breast filled out the top and her nipples peaked the Lycra showing her excitement. Her belly button on a very flat tummy said kiss me. Her mound was shaved smooth revealing her camel toe on bottom of a perfectly formed pubic mound that accentuated her petite curvy form.

I instinctively reached out and with both hands embracing her round butt cheeks, pulled her close as my lips met her mound with a gentle kiss. She placed her hands on my head and pushed me gently into her pussy. My tongue stroked her slit through the Lycra. My heart was pounding as she said again," I really like that!" I felt her slowly bend her knees and then slide her body down my chest as she straddled me, her pussy against my bulge and boner. She said looking into my eyes, "Let me give you some room as she reached down inside my speedo and pulled my shaft up. With that, she rubbed her mound against me as we kissed, our tongues darting into each other's mouth and dancing together like children in the park. I took a breath and said, "Perhaps my suit is in the way." She just stood up without a word and with both hands pulled it down and off my feet, tossing it to a deck chair. I said, "well, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander." She smiled and pulled her suit over each shoulder slowly letting her perky breasts go free, then wiggled side to side as she pulled it down to her ankles. Then tossed it over to join mine on the chair.

I pulled her close again, this time, my tongue sliding into her slit, and tasting the sweet juices lubricating her womb. She let out a "Ohh My,,,, That's so good" as my tongue tickled her clit and she shivered in reaction.

more to cum,,, gotta go cool off myself;
Old 09-09-2016, 01:16 PM

At this point, I was hard as a rock. Squeezing her butt cheeks and licking her smooth mound gave her trembles that aroused me immensely.She had pushed me on me until I was practically laying on my back again and she was straddling me face, oscillating her hips forward and backward as my tongue darted in and out of her pussy and my nose probed her clit. Her head was throw back in ecstasy, her arms bracing on the edge of the tub.

Then she slowly pulled off and looking done at me said,"I want you inside of me." I didn't have a condom and didn't know what to say. She just slid down my chest and guided my cock into her. She sat there for a moment, absorbing the feeling, looking into my eyes with a nurturing gaze.

I said to her, "let's get out on deck, this water is too hot and so am I." She giggled as we eased up on the deck and sat joined together with just my legs dangling in the water. She wrapped her hands around my neck.With her mound pressed tight against me, I could feel her clit pulse with every heartbeat as she gripped my cock with her Kegal muscles. It was like she was massaging me without the normal stroking.

Foolishly I asked,"Am I big enough for you?" She laughed with wicked tone and said "You are just right. I love the feel of your cock. I have not had someone like you ever." "What do you mean?" I responded. She then told that the few times she had had sex, it was with a "boy" her age. They always wanted to rush and cum and not satisfy her. I said I understood and told her that giving her pleasure was just as important to me as receiving her gift. She then kissed me and pressed down hard against my pubic bone; her mound so soft.

I told her I liked it bareback, but there was some danger in that. I said that even precum could get her pregnant. I didn't want to spoil the mood, but, this was on my mind and I said so. She said, "In Denmark we love it bareback and take other precautions, A rubber doesn't feel right." "Your not spoiling anything darling. I just think it is so sweet that you would be concerned" she continued, pulling on my neck as she lifted her body up to just where my tip was insider her and then she slid back down my shaft. She quivered again at the sensation.

It occurred to me at that moment I had not been with a woman for over a year. My wife of ten years left me for another woman which somewhat took a toll on my confidence. We had been high school classmates, dated some then, and met again after college. Things developed between us and we got married. For years, our sex life seemed great and I thought it would go forever. Well, it didn't and her leaving so abruptly made me question my manhood. I mean, what could another woman give her that I had not. That question predominated my idle thinking and interest in another woman just wasn't there.

With every stroke that Katy made, I could feel the pressure building. My hands supporting her butt cheeks and her thrusting down even so gently was exciting me more. Her quivers as her clit rubbed my shaft was bringing me to eruption. I tried thinking of team practice tomorrow, but that was foolish. This goddess stroking me and moaning with delight captured the entire essence of my being. Her sokt breast engaging mine were heaven. Then she let out a loud YESSS, YESSS, YESSS, as she throbbed and pushed against me. I could not hold back, I released and pulsed cum and as my shaft pumped, my entire body lit up with spasms that thrust me deeper into her. We thrust each other for what seemed like an eternity and as the orgasm subsided, she melted against me. We laid back on the deck, my cock still in her but going flacid. she stretched her legs out along mine and with her on top, just laid there for a few minutes. She settled down against my cock to hold it in place for as long as it could stay inside her.

She squeezed my cock and raising up to look at me, she said, "thank you, that was wonderful. I hope you liked it too?" I said, " Oh Katy, that was better than any sex I have ever had. You really know how to treat a man." She responded, "You really know how to treat a woman," and then kissed me. Her tongue deep in my mouth. Laying with her while we cooled off and holding her near me, was a moment that reassured me and it seemed my manhood was back. She had cum first which made me cum and that made me happy.

literally, more to cum
Old 09-09-2016, 07:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default Great story telling, Lapswimmer

Excellent job. Love your writing/descriptions.

But I am wondering if this is a purely made up story, or an account of what really happened to you?
Old 09-10-2016, 02:54 AM

Thank you for your kind words and compliment. I did have a danish girlfriend, was an official but not a coach. So the story is based on actual events with some poetic license. And of course the Speedo has been a part of water life for years. It does reflect the way I treat a woman.