Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2023, 11:53 AM

Default Absolutely True Story Small Speedo

First thing I want say is this is and absolutely true event and experience. You can believe me or not, but it is true in all ways and I have not embellished it. About me, I’m an average guy. I’m 42 years old, 6’1” tall and 180 pounds. I’m not ripped but I am fit and have a flat stomach and abs. And since this event and story relates to this, I am 7.5 inches cut, as measured by the wife periodically and maybe above average (whatever that is) thickness.

Okay, the wife and I were up a few Saturday nights ago, talking about all kinds of stuff when almost out of nowhere she brings up this speedo she bought me as a gag gift 3, maybe 4 years ago, and asked if I still had it. I told her yeah, I think I still have it and went to look for it. I found it and brought it out to show to her, holding it up. She asked if I ever tried it on and I told her the truth, nope, never. So she said well try it on now and I figured, sure, what not. I tried it on and the thing was probably at least one size too small but still fit and covered the better part of my ass and kept my cock in place and covered, although I did have to direct my cock sort of upwards and along the piece of material that extends along the sides, which is only about 2” wide anyway. Sort of like a 45 degree angle upwards. We laughed as I modeled it for her. That’s when she says to me with an almost devilish chuckle, how about if we go out and you go in a convenience store and buy me a pack of cigarettes dressed like that. Just put on a casual button up shirt but leave all the buttons unbuttoned. We live in Florida, the panhandle area and not too far from the beaches, there are guys that wear speedos at the beach and slip on a shirt as they are leaving. Its not totally uncommon to see where we are. I looked up at the kitchen clock and its almost 2am so by this time so I figured what the hell, not many people around at this time. So I put on a typical printed casual short sleeve shirt, leaving it totally unbuttoned like she suggested, and my boat shoes and we got in the truck and headed out. She was driving because during the night I had just a couple drinks but we figured just to make sure, she would drive.

So as the wife is driving around, I noticed she passed a couple convenience stores along the way. She says she trying to find one of those older mom and pop type stores back in a more rural area. Okay, sounds fine to me. We come across this one that the wife pulls in slow, sort of looking around. She then says perfect and pulls in. I’m not really sure what she means by perfect but I tucked 20 dollar bill in the shirt pocket because there was nowhere else to tuck it, lol. Before I get out of the truck, I realize that this whole idea here is getting me excited and already quite a bit hard and already straining this speedo that is too small. I open the truck door and step out and it sort of hits there that here I am, hard, nearly pushing out of this speedo and never once giving any thought that something like this would get me so excited like it is. I stand by the door and try to rearrange my cock in the speedo but that really only making matters worse as I’m having trouble positioning it and keeping it contained. I tug at the speedo and move my cock around until its covered as best as I can get it but the head of my cock is just barely under the waistband I can feel my cock starting to throb and I’m thinking I never planned on this. And the more I look at my cock barely in the speedo, the more excited I’m getting. There have been times over the years where I would cum without any other manual stimulation and right now I’m thinking and feeling like this could be one of those times. So I close the truck door and head inside while my wife is watching this whole thing from the driver’s seat of our truck. I walk in the little store and walk up to the counter and from the other end of the counter, from behind several tall racks, comes this older woman, maybe early 50’s(?). she walks up by the register and I tell her what kind of cigarettes and she only gives me a quick glance but also a quick glance down the front of me. By this time I’m straining, straining to stay in the speedo and trying to think of anything that might keep me from cumming. I put one hand on the counter and lean forward a little bit as she’s getting the cigarettes, thinking this is going to keep me from pushing out of the speedo. She scans the cigarettes and tells me how much as she glances at my speedo which I can now feel doing the head bobbing/throbbing thing. I reach into the shirt pocket and hand her the 20 and she spent that time watching my cock and not making eye contact with me until she actually took the money. As she getting the change from the $20, I’m think god hurry up, please just hurry because I cant hold out here much longer. I don’t know if it was on purpose or what, but this lady took her damn sweet ole time getting the change, counting the bills twice and then even worse with the coin change and the whole time glancing back and forth from the register to my cock which is now starting to push out the top of the waistband. I can feel it and I can see it too. I’m almost afraid to move for fear of my cock pushing all the way out or at least more than it is right now, but I am throbbing hard now. I can feel my heart just pounding and my breathing is louder and faster. It seemed like half an hour before she finally put the money in my hand, but counting and still glancing back and forth at my partially exposed cock. And sure enough, when I took my other hand off the counter and straightened up, over half of my cock pushes out the top of the speedo and I’m ready to cum any second now feeling and seeing my cock like that. I turn toward the door, which also points my cock right her as I’m trying to make it to the doors before I cum. I push the one door open and don’t even make it to our truck right in front of me when I bust loose and start cumming. I put my one hand on my knee, half bent over and let loose with a load probably bigger and definitely longer than any other. I’m just pumping in pumping standing there on their sidewalk like area. I’m serious, I didn’t thin I was ever going to finish and thing was, really didn’t want to the way it was throbbing and feeling. When I finally did straighten up and started toward my truck door. I glanced over at my wife in the driver’s seat and she was laughing her ass of looking at me. I open the door and first thing she said was…..Was it good?…….To which I replied god yes it was. Then she said to get my cock tucked in before getting in. And honest to god, no matter which way I pointed it or moved it, it wasn’t going to be covered while fully hard the way it was, so I jut let it pointing straight up out the top and got in the truck. As we are driving back home, the wife looks over at me, still half hard and says….We doing this again….real soon. I didn’t disagree with her but now I know what to expect at least.
Old 06-15-2023, 09:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

When I was a teen it would go off on my in my speedo like that without touching. Did that happen to anyone else where it would fire off without touching when you got real excited?
Old 07-03-2023, 02:33 AM
Speedo Member

When I was 14 I would have an hour home alone on a Saturday morning.
My father would leave for golf at 10am before my mother returned from her job at 11, this gave me a good hour to enjoy my newly discovered interest in sunbathing. We didn't have a pool so I would just use the back lawn.
The only speedos I had were my school briefs with two inch sides but I soon found the pair from the previous year ,in a smaller size, just fit snuggily around me. The newer pair was a little baggy in places.
Anyway this particular Saturday it was early spring and the first Saturday for months that was suitable for sunbathing.
I put my swimsuit on under my shorts about an hour before hand so by the time I was able to lay out on my back I was already aroused.
Our back yard had a slight downward slope so it wasn't hard to raise my head slightly and admire my fully hard cock clearly outlined by the stretched spandex.
Then I found that if I flexed my cock it would strech the top of my swimsuit out far enough that I could see inside. My hard cock would push my swimsuit one way and the spandex would act as a return spring moving it back. it was like discovering a new limb and I started flexing it as hard as I could to see how wide I could get the gap.
I must have done this about 5 or 6 times when to my suprise my cock just came alive and started flexing itself and a second later I realised I was about to have an orgasm.
I was almost in a trance as I watched my cock flex my swimsuit another two times before it hit me and the view inside my brief filled with cum.
The orgasm was heaps better than a "Mrs Palmer" hand job and more like I'd just had an intense wet dream.
I remember my heart pounding as I rushed inside the house to clean myself up. I knew sunbathing was a turn on but I wasn't planning to shoot my load in the backyard.
I was never able to repeat the feat.

Last edited by Fairfax : 07-03-2023 at 02:35 AM.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:08 PM

Very cool. And fun too I bet. Too bad you haven't been able to recreate that scene again.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:15 PM

The wife and I did the same thing again this past Saturday night, July 1st. Different store, same speedo and same result. Maybe even a little more intense this time since I was anticipating the end result. Once again I didn't make it back our truck before pumping out a load again.
Old 07-19-2023, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
When I was a teen it would go off on my in my speedo like that without touching. Did that happen to anyone else where it would fire off without touching when you got real excited?

Happens still now if im in the sauna or steam room and a cute girl comes in
Old 09-05-2023, 07:49 AM

This happened a few years ago when I was married first time round. My wife disliked my skimpy swimwear though my gay sister in law quite liked them and used to buy me very skimpy suits unknown to my wife. I used to model them at her flat when they arrived. One particular suit was tiny, pale blue, 1cm sides and made from a flimsy spandex. Always had a semi when i modelled them for her, which although she was gay, she enjoyed seeing me like that, trying to fight it. I have always pulled my foreskin back for hygiene reasons, so the head was always well outlined. With the tine pale blue suit, i changed into it in her bedroom as usual but the feel of the fabric and the bulge in the skimpy pouch left little to the imagination which caused my cock to harden more than usual. She started calling if i was ready to show her yet and I hastily went through to her wearing this tiny bikini, very aware that my cock was stiffening quickly. Her eyes nearly popped out and she started giggling, staring at my bulge, saying that i definitely shouldn't wear this in front of my wife. she knelt down in front of me for a closer look, saying that it was a very tiny suit indeed. I could feel my cock pushing, arching sideways against the side of the pouch and looked down to see the head burst out to one side followed by my thick shaft. My orgasm was about to explode and tried to turn away but too late as i shot jets of thick cum. She gasped and giggled while i apologised profusely. She told me not to worry and helped to mop up my cum, off my leg and cock head, saying that she couldn't believe the volume of juice. As with my modelling sessions, my wife was definitely not to know about this!
Old 09-11-2023, 03:02 PM

Default Exactly

I don't know what it is exactly with me but just something about the thought that my cock MIGHT push out and be exposed when I don't want it to, just makes me get harder and harder. And then feeling that just intensifies the whole thought process again. We still do the late night/early morning store visits, trying to travel different areas and stores and it still works for me.