Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2020, 02:26 PM

Default Fun in a singlet

Just two guys enjoying themselves. Check out the video Click on on the bottom of the left side

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5-cd78f07a84d8
Old 03-18-2020, 06:25 PM

Smile Used to go watch the guys wrestling

My girlfriends would go to watch the guys wrestling team.

We teased them and told them that their singlets were just like our onesies we wore on swim team.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:38 AM

Talking Fun jn a singlet

it was a lot of fun playfully wrestling with an older friend, while wearing very snug bright green singlets. They certainly tickled and well out our male anatomies. After some playfully wrestling on the matted gym floor, we went shower and change, when both of us noticed we had a full hard on while enjoying the tickling feeling in our singlet wedgied behinds, before going under the showers, when he wanted to strip off my singlet. The tight green clinging singlet felt so snug and was really tickling me, when he lowered the shoulder straps, then began peeling the tight fitting singlet down and off my upper torso. It felt so snug and secure in my lowers and I didn't want to take it off. Closer and closer to my hard penis still very secure in it as he continued peeling my singlet down. He said he's having fun stripping my bright green tight fitting singlet off me, seeing me trying to cover my outlined erection and squeezing my wedgied rear behind cheeks. He was a few years older and taller than me, so he was very over baring while stripping off my now halfway peeled down singlet I continued squirming while trying keep it from coming off,but to no avail, as he slowly unsnugged my excited hard penis from the tightly clinging lycra material while I moaned and squeezed my legs closely together. It was so sensational feeling his strong hands unwedgie it from between my rear buns, then after several more of his pulling, he had the clinging singlet down and off my now naked body with a free bouncing hard on. I stepped into the shower stall while he watched still in his singlet, as much to my surprise, I never got to strip off his singlet, but I had a healthy ejaculation in the shower. He would smile and saying, he was glad to see me cum in the shower, then went in the other shower stall while telling me,"you can strip me the next time" and handed me a towel, as I stepped out of the shower and dried my naked wet body, as I saw my rolled down and tangled singlet on the tiled floor. It was somewhat disappointing for me not able to strip him naked, yet I certainly enjoyed loosing my tight and secure fitting singlet to him.
Old 08-15-2020, 05:05 PM

Default Fun in a singlet

Re: swim suit eddie, your fun in a singlet was so erotic it gave me a full rock hard erection I sat at my computer and jacked off on the spot. You have some great stories for us.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:50 PM

Red face Fun in a singlet

I.m glad you enjoyed my thread, as It was a very delightful happening while having my tight singlet being unsnugged and stripped off. once my friend had it down to my ankles and now naked with a full bouncing erect penis, he would quietly say "step out of it." My friend said he had a lot of fun working that very snug and sexy singlet off me, despite all my childish resisting while I was feeling that soft, flesh color nylon slowly slipping down and off It was fun wearing that well fitting singlet, especially with him stripping it off me.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:03 PM

Default Wrestling Singlets

American vs Russian wrestlers - Americans in the singlets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdXXm0Gy0I
Old 11-19-2020, 07:21 PM

Default Singlets in action

Girl wrestler outlasts boy wrestler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGhgQ5A_e0Q
Old 12-26-2020, 01:01 PM

Default Elite Sports Singlet

I have been looking at the Elite Sports singlets on Amazon for some time.

They are a $20 item

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PVHP7M4/

I finally ordered a blue one. Sizing these is the tricky part. Several years ago I ordered Asics singlets in three different colors, black, navy and forest green. I got those in size SM. They fit nice and snug but the straps are relatively easy to get on and off,

Then a year or so later I spotted a red one from Russell. I ordered that one in MED. I can get the straps over my shoulders but it is always a struggle. But the singlet itself is quite a bit bigger than the Asics.

So I debated what size to get, SM, MED or even LRG I settled on ordering a MED. The body of this singlet is smaller than the Russell but bigger than the Asics. The straps do go over my shoulders but its not quite the struggle the Russell is.

I see a few of the Elite singlet reviewers are also complaining that the straps are a bit too short. But if you size up the body of the singlet is no longer as form-fitting. Personally I think the straps on the MED could use about 1 more inch. In an actual wrestling situation the whole idea is for the singlet to fit snug enough so there is no loose cloth your opponent can grab onto and pull you down, so the whole idea is a fit almost like a second skin. But a 150 lb wrestler might very well be 6'2" or 5'6" and the same size singlet is not going to fit both wrestlers in the 150 lb weight class equally well. The taller wrestler will likely end up with a looser-fitting singlet. I'm 5' 10" and 150 lbs so I should be somewhere in the middle of this.

The quality of the Elite Singlet is good but not quite the equal of the old asic singlets i have. Asic is still available but i have not seen any for $20 for a long time.

The bright blue Elite singlet is way cool gear for my stationary rowing. It could also be used for rowing over water as it is very similar to singlets sold specifically for rowing teams.
Old 04-16-2021, 05:09 AM
Speedo Member

Nice, I also love to wear the singlet.
Old 07-12-2021, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
it was a lot of fun playfully wrestling with an older friend, while wearing very snug bright green singlets. They certainly tickled and well out our male anatomies. After some playfully wrestling on the matted gym floor, we went shower and change, when both of us noticed we had a full hard on while enjoying the tickling feeling in our singlet wedgied behinds, before going under the showers, when he wanted to strip off my singlet. The tight green clinging singlet felt so snug and was really tickling me, when he lowered the shoulder straps, then began peeling the tight fitting singlet down and off my upper torso. It felt so snug and secure in my lowers and I didn't want to take it off. Closer and closer to my hard penis still very secure in it as he continued peeling my singlet down. He said he's having fun stripping my bright green tight fitting singlet off me, seeing me trying to cover my outlined erection and squeezing my wedgied rear behind cheeks. He was a few years older and taller than me, so he was very over baring while stripping off my now halfway peeled down singlet I continued squirming while trying keep it from coming off,but to no avail, as he slowly unsnugged my excited hard penis from the tightly clinging lycra material while I moaned and squeezed my legs closely together. It was so sensational feeling his strong hands unwedgie it from between my rear buns, then after several more of his pulling, he had the clinging singlet down and off my now naked body with a free bouncing hard on. I stepped into the shower stall while he watched still in his singlet, as much to my surprise, I never got to strip off his singlet, but I had a healthy ejaculation in the shower. He would smile and saying, he was glad to see me cum in the shower, then went in the other shower stall while telling me,"you can strip me the next time" and handed me a towel, as I stepped out of the shower and dried my naked wet body, as I saw my rolled down and tangled singlet on the tiled floor. It was somewhat disappointing for me not able to strip him naked, yet I certainly enjoyed loosing my tight and secure fitting singlet to him.

Well said, I feel the same in the singlet and i also love to wear sexy lingerie as well.