Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2015, 10:48 AM

Default It could of happened......

My GF Beth asked if she could invite one of her old friends who was in town over for a swim and if I'd BBQ that afternoon. Well I like BBQing and hanging around the pool not to mention I'd seen some of here old friends and I definitely wanted to pick out the right swim suit for the occasion, something sexy and maybe show off one of my new Speedos but how sexy and how small. Hmm maybe a good time to ask my GF what to wear and play it safe.

Much to my surprise she opened my drawer and pulled out a thong swim suit saying this one looks really good on you and my friend will love seeing you in it. I have to admit I was a bit surprised since it left little to the imagination but what the hell I'm good with it and getting just a little excited thinking about it. I slipped it on looked in the mirror and adjusted myself. I'd never worn anything this revealing in front of anybody but my wife so I a little nervous and a little excited.

Looking in the mirror I did like what I saw and the suit really showed off my package, maybe showed off is a poor choice of words since it did little to hide my manhood straining against the fabric and begging to be released. About the time I'm admiring myself in the mirror the GF looks over at me and says you look great I always like showing you off to my friends. Well that was a surprise since she had never mentioned it before but hey I don't have a problem with it and I just wish I'd known earlier.

We decided to wait by the pool for her fried to get there since it was a beautiful day out. I swam a couple laps and decided to catch some rays but it wasn't long before I closed my eyes and woke a short time later hearing my wife say something about putting some lotion on my back. I felt her warm hands spreading lotion on my back then lower and lower until she reached my bottom. She seemed to enjoy oiling up my buns as I lay there with my eyes closed, I was half asleep and enjoying the attention I was receiving. She gradually worked her way down to my legs and was brushing her hand against the bottom of my thong giving my balls and incredible sensation. I raised up a little to give her better access and I could feel her hands cup my balls as I became more and more aroused and then slid up giving my growing erection a squeeze. Her fingers slid inside my thong and pulled me out, which was a relief since my thong had become way to tight anyway.

I was fully aroused by then so I decided to roll over and give her a better view and easier access since she had started it anyway. I rolled over and got the shock of my life, some guy's sitting there with a big smile on his face and my wife sitting next to him burst out laughing saying meet my old friend Ron. For a moment I was speechless then a little embarrassed, I think Ron sensed my embarrassment and said it's OK you have a very sexy body I really enjoyed putting sunscreen on you. I looked down realizing I was fully exposed half in my thong and half out, reaching down to try and cover myself with little success He laughed and offered to help. By this time I getting use to being almost naked in front of a total stranger, I have to admit I was still aroused and maybe more than before.

About that time Ron stood up and pulled his shirt over his head he seemed to have a nice build was about my size maybe a little shorter, slender with a dark tan. As he slid he shorts down his bikini tan line was very visible since he was naked under his shorts. I could tell he was aroused and for some reason that aroused me even more. I had seen naked men before, we all have with gym class or swimming at the pool but here was a naked man, a semi aroused naked man standing fully exposed less than an arm length away and I was becoming more and more aroused.

I had completely forgot about my GF as she sat there smiling at me, she looked at Ron then me and said baby I think you're overdressed. She asked Ron if he thought they should help me out of my suit, he smiled and readily agreed to help. I was confused, aroused, and about to let some guy I didn't know help my GF undress me. I felt their hands on me sliding my thong down my legs, I raised one foot then the other and was completely naked standing in front of Beth and Ron. Both had gotten on their knees while undressing me and seemed to be staring at my now fully erect manhood which was just inches away.

It was rather surreal, me standing naked in front of my GF and her friend. I had zoned out a bit trying to take it all in, as I looked down Beth wrapped her fingers around me leaned over and nibbled on me a bit then seemed to motion Ron to join her, Ron responded immediately and joined her by cupping my balls as Beth took more of me into her mouth. I closed my eyes as she continued. Then I felt her take most of me into her mouth as Ron watched. Not sure how long my eyes were closed but when I looked down again I realized it wasn't her mouth swallowing me but Ron making my manhood disappear. Beth had let Ron take over and she was fondling my bottom with one hand and cupping my balls with the other as she watched Ron take more and more of me into his mouth until he had taken all I had to offer.

By this time I have no control of my body and I'm about to have an orgasm, Ron on his knees enjoying my hardness, Beth fondling my bottom and caressing my balls I explode into Ron's mouth one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. It's all I can do to stay standing as my knees seemed to have turned to jello by then. He takes the whole load as I watch, I suddenly realize Ron had just given me the best BJ I had ever received. Damn a lot has happened in the 30-40 minutes and I hadn't even really had time to check Ron out. He was still hard, not as big as me but not small by any means and for some reason I had the urge to hold him. I've never been excited by a man's cock before or wanted to hold one but before but I could feel the excitement growing in me and I had him in my had squeezing it before I realized what I was doing. He moaned and pulled my head towards his rock hard erection as I was stroking him.

Time had seemed to stop and it had been just Ron and I but I hear Beth's voice whisper in my ear as I tried to hold back saying do it baby and you'll see why I love giving you blow jobs. Time seemed to stop and I before I knew it I had Ron in my mouth as Beth watched and fondled me while I was becoming more and more excited giving Ron my best attempt of a blow job. I could feel Ron getting closer and closer then suddenly he was coming in my mouth, I didn't really have time to think about it and had no choice but to swallow since he was about halfway down my throat when he came in three large loads. I kept him in my mouth after he was he was done coming enjoying the taste and feeling of his manhood in my mouth.

To make a long story short I know what Beth meant earlier when she had said "do it baby and you'll see why I love giving you blow jobs"

Well.............it could of happened that way........
Old 12-08-2015, 02:19 PM

Nice story. Be interesting to see how else it could have happened...
Old 12-08-2015, 11:29 PM

Default Wonderful Story Hope there is more...

That is such a great story, especially focusing on the ball fondling and encouragement by your wife. Please add more
Old 12-09-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
That is such a great story, especially focusing on the ball fondling and encouragement by your wife. Please add more

Thanks, the result of being an insomniac and only sleeping 3-4 hrs a night, lots or free nights with little on TV and nothing to do.

My GF and I use to swap erotic stories a few yrs back, we were both going thru a divorce and lived in different states unril she moved so we did the email, chat thing for over a year and erotic stories were just for fun.

We had dated back in HS but went our seperate ways then Facebook happened. She sent me a message asking how I'd been and now we've been back together again for over 2 yrs. I had let her slip away from me back then but I never forgot what we had. Now 40 yrs later it's still there and stronger than ever.

I'm very familiar with the old saying "you don't always know what you have until it's gone" of course the 70's weren't always kind and abuse was the name of the game I was familair with. It cost me losing someone that I have missed for most of my adult life but I'm one of the lucky ones, my self destructive ways are long gone and I've been given a second chance to do it right this time.....
Old 12-09-2015, 10:58 PM

Default Lucky Man!

I think its great that you get a second chance...do it right this time!

Its great that your GF likes your choice of briefs for the beach, as she should, you look great in the. Thanks for posting the "before" torso photo, and I hope you make rapid progress getting into the level of fitness you desire. You already look good.

Many of us use ou love of briefs and mini briefs as motivation to keep fit. And yes it gets more difficult to achieve the results desired after 60...but its worth it!

Your photos are wonderful, keep posting, especially out door / beach photos!

I also really enjoy your stories, I hope you post more!