Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2016, 08:46 PM

Ok I've never EVER told ANYONE this, but this forum is very quiet so here goes.

I started getting sexually aroused early in middle school, and by 7th grade (13 years old) I was masturbating daily, sometimes multiple times a day. My first class of the day was Algebra 1, and during the colder winter months, I wore very loose sweatpants to my classes. In Algebra in particular, I would rest my feet on the basket under the seat of the desk in front of me, press my thighs against the desk to block a view of what was happening in between, and rub one out through the sweats, usually to completion. I tried to keep it slow and unnoticeable, but that often was impossible considering how horny I was. If I needed to, I'd shake my leg as I rubbed to make the body shaking look like it was from nervousness.

The following year, I was a teacher's assistant for a teacher who rarely had anything for me to do. So, I'd sit at the back of the room in a corner at a desk and choke the chicken through my shorts. I kept a close eye on the class to make sure no one was looking at me (the teacher, the only one facing me, was usually too focused on the lesson to recognize my existence) and wanked to completion. A wet spot would form on the front of my shorts, so I had to wait a few minutes for it to dry a bit before going to wash my hands. Or, I'd walk over to the sink with a hand in my pocket on the side facing class to block the view if possible, and then "accidentally" shake water on the front of my shorts as I shake my hands off before drying them with a paper towel. That way, in my mind, the wet spot would blend in with the accidentally splattered water.

Thinking back, this was stupidly brazen of me, and probably everyone knew what I was doing, but who knows?

I would probably not rub one out in the shower at the gym if it were open concept. If they were stalls, I'd make sure the curtain is all the way closed and then go for it, but I almost always shower at home rather than at the gym.
Old 07-20-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flspeedo76
I had a similar experience, in a somewhat shared shower. I was on a business trip, and rooming with a guy from work. We had been friends for a few months, and knew a little about each other.
One evening while he went out to dinner with a couple other people, I decided to enjoy the quite solitude of the hotel room to relax and enjoy myself. Always carrying a body oil with me on trips, I rubbed my body down with oil and began masturbating, slowly teasing myself in order to save the "finale." After a while I decided to take a shower, and finish off in there. With my roommate being gone, I thought for a while, I decided to leave the bathroom door open. The shower was a new sleek contemporary design that didn't have a door or curtain. As I was in the shower, masturbating, my roommate came back and walked into the bathroom and saw me. I stopped and apologized and carried on about my shower. He told me to continue, he didn't mind. He then looked on the counter and spotted my bottle of oil, took off his clothes and began to rub his body down. Once I saw that he was enjoying his rub down, I began to jack my erection again, just as he jacked his, as he propped up against the counter. A couple minutes had passed when he asked if he could join me in the shower. I told him that I didn't mind, so he came in and we began jacking each other until we both came all over the shower.
Sounds too hot to be true!
Old 08-22-2016, 08:46 AM

I went camping with some friends last weekend. It's an old place that hasn't been updated in years. The showers in the bathroom are up against a wall and completely exposed.

It was pretty dusty and I was desperate for a shower. I went into the bathroom. There was a kid about 14-15 in the shower and a naked guy at the counter shaving in one of the sinks. I stopped at the doorway startled. The kid was jerking off.

The guy at the sink stopped shaving an apologized saying they thought they were early enough to beat the rush. I deduce that he's the dad. He goes on to say you know how it is at that age and asks if I mind.

I tell him it's fine, and he tells the kid to hurry up. The kid goes back to his business. I get undressed and can see him in the mirrors. It doesn't take him long to cum. I joined him in the shower and started to clean off as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

They finish up and leave. I of course took care of myself after they were gone.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:37 PM

Feeling very horny today. Annoying, it's like waves swelling in my brain and upper body every few days.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:26 PM

If you are naked in a gang shower and discover you are getting an erection you have several options. You can run like a virgin, grabbing your towel on the way out to cover up, then get changed and leave before anyone notices, the trouble is that if this happens every week at swimming club your team mates will become suspicious. You can stand facing the wall, preferably in the corner then wash your hair repeatedly while thinking about paint drying and hope the erection will go away, but you may be there for some time. You could brazen it out, continue your shower, casually chatting with friends, then march out proudly challenging anyone to comment. If someone does comment it might be in admiration, you may also set off a chain reaction of erections on the see one, get one basis.
If you happen to be alone in the gang shower but aware someone might come in at any time, you can quickly jerk one off then leave in a relaxed manner. This will work unless someone comes in and sees you in flagrante delicto, if you run you appear guilty, turning your back and pretending it's not happening won't help, you either have to brazen it out by ceasing action but finishing your shower with an obviously enlarged member or just finish what you started, clean up and leave. if your visitor doesn't immediately object he may under the see one get one rule become hard himself and unable to hide it join in.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:27 AM
Speedo Member

I can't help but wonder how many of these stories are reality and how many are fantasies. Gentlemen who have jacked off in public, wow, so very brazen.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedos123
I can't help but wonder how many of these stories are reality and how many are fantasies. Gentlemen who have jacked off in public, wow, so very brazen.

I can't speak for the other guys, but my embarrassing anecdote is true. It still horrifies me to think of how oblivious I was at that age... Sometimes I wonder if that had anything to do with how much of an outcast I was!
Old 06-24-2017, 10:22 AM

Haven't posted one of these in a while. A summer swim team uses the pool where I swim laps. They must've switched to speedos this year, because they're all wearing briefs no jammers.

I arrived a few minutes after their practice started, so the locker room was empty or so I thought. I undressed and walk over to the showers.

As I turned the corner, I saw a younger guy his cock in hand stroking. He heard me and tried to cover up, very embarrassed. I just laughed and told him not to worry about it.

He apologized and said he "can't fit into his bikini if he doesn't, you know." I told him I was the same way the first time I wore a speedo. We finished up our showers.

He was still rock hard when I turned off my faucet. "The place is empty if you need to finish up," I said as I picked up a towel to dry off. He smiled nervously as I walked back out.

I changed into my suit and went out to the pool. He was much less "excited" when I saw him come out in his own suit.

I finished my swim about the same time the team's practice ended. They were packed into the showers when I went to rinse off. I think at least half of them had erections, though no one seemed bothered.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackk78
Haven't posted one of these in a while. A summer swim team uses the pool where I swim laps. They must've switched to speedos this year, because they're all wearing briefs no jammers.

I arrived a few minutes after their practice started, so the locker room was empty or so I thought. I undressed and walk over to the showers.

As I turned the corner, I saw a younger guy his cock in hand stroking. He heard me and tried to cover up, very embarrassed. I just laughed and told him not to worry about it.

He apologized and said he "can't fit into his bikini if he doesn't, you know." I told him I was the same way the first time I wore a speedo. We finished up our showers.

He was still rock hard when I turned off my faucet. "The place is empty if you need to finish up," I said as I picked up a towel to dry off. He smiled nervously as I walked back out.

I changed into my suit and went out to the pool. He was much less "excited" when I saw him come out in his own suit.

I finished my swim about the same time the team's practice ended. They were packed into the showers when I went to rinse off. I think at least half of them had erections, though no one seemed bothered.

that would have been quite a scene..

i had a couple of experience where i was taking a shower after a swim, and some guy just starts jerking off next to me or across from me...
Old 11-09-2017, 02:59 AM

I like jacking off in the jacuzzi at a bathhouse in Berkeley.

It's an openly gay environment and no body pays any attention to what I'm doing. However water isn't slimy enough and there's too much friction to get much stimulation.

I usually wind up going into the steam room and rubbing on lube which gets the job done.