Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2015, 12:31 PM

Default Boxing Day Swim - Part 2

The whistle blew, and there was a mad dash to the sea. At this point I removed my coat, vest and sandshoes, then took a slow walk. I like to be contrary. I didn’t really notice the cold water on my bare feet or shins, but then a wave hit my thighs - it was really cold. Considering there was no wind the sea was considerably rough. It wasn’t long before a wave crashed over my head. I was really glad to be wearing my swim goggles, as I surely would have lost my contact lenses. The worst bit was swallowing sea water, it was horrible! My body was starting to tingle. I managed to swim a few strokes of front crawl, but it was a real battle against the waves. After a couple of minutes, I felt my time was up. Strangely, my upper body didn’t feel the cold – it was my thighs which really felt it. Just before I reached the shore another wave hit me and knocked me on my back.

Back at the Surf shop I stated to dress. There were no changing facilities, and I just couldn’t put my underwear on, so I left them under my tracksuit. As soon as I got back into the car I felt warm. I didn’t expect that – I thought I would have been chilled for some time. My wife asked me if I felt cold with my wet swimwear on. I didn’t because there wasn’t much to wear. Ah, the advantage of swim briefs…….
Old 12-27-2015, 11:28 AM

Report of the Boxing Day Swim with pictures:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...brave-10653394

Not a Speedo in sight, so obviously I wasn't included...
Old 12-27-2015, 12:36 PM

Oh my God!!!

Caught on video at 27 seconds and 41 seconds in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo55YMFDIlc
Old 12-27-2015, 08:45 PM

You look good in that little black suit - you stud!
Old 12-28-2015, 10:24 AM

In picture format:

Boxing day swim.jpg

Quite weird wearing Speedos on a beach in England during Winter - I never even do that while abroad on holiday! I think now though, that I will have the confidence to do so.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:51 PM

I've had sex on the brain since that day. Think it's because I went out in my Speedos, surrounded by fully clothed people. Yet, nudity's not the same as sexuality, is it?
Old 12-31-2015, 12:52 PM

A better pic:

Boxing-day-swim 2 - Copy.jpg

I felt a little under-dressed for the occasion. Though if I do it next time, I may actually wear something briefer.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:57 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
A better pic:

Attachment 509

I felt a little under-dressed for the occasion. Though if I do it next time, I may actually wear something briefer.
Bede. From the video and first pick I though you had on a kiniki micro bikini which is what I have. I've thought about doing that swim up here but ey cancelled it this year because of safety concerns. Weather has been quite bad up here in Scotland
Old 01-02-2016, 05:13 PM

I'm not that daring! It is the brief Aronik suit. I do though, have a couple of Hom suits, with 1.5 inch sides, which is the briefest I'm prepared to go.

Last edited by Bede735 : 01-02-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
I'm not that daring! It is the brief Aronik suit. I do though, have a couple of Hom suits, with 1.5 inch sides, which is the briefest I'm prepared to go.
I don't know that one however I also have a couple of Hom suits though the black one seems briefer and neater fitting than the yellow. The kiniki is only 1 inch; you should try it