Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2015, 10:18 PM

Default Taking One For The Team: Erotic Story Part 4

Kent must have gotten turned on by watching the co-captain feed a load of sperm to Dave because I also felt a rush of precum into my mouth and his head swelled up in my mouth. Now Kent had moved his hands to one hand behind and one hand on top of my head and held me tightly as I continued to bob up and down on it like a mindless drone. He was encouraging and telling me how hot it was and how he wanted to take his cum just like Dave did for Jason. I was so far gone in this that even if I had any objection about not taking his load, it wouldn’t have mattered because: a) I couldn’t pull off with his vicelike grip, b) I didn’t want to look like I wasn’t man enough to do what Dave did and c) I looked up at Kent's eyes and the way they looked at me sealed the deal: they were authoritative yet they begged for me to do it.

Kent's breathing got a little ragged and his leg muscles tensed up. Within 3 seconds, I felt 4 hot blasts of cum in my mouth, and they were HUGE. "Take it man, do it," were Kent's words, which seemed more like an order than a request. I kept swallowing because I didn’t know how much I would deal with. His cum was a little salty, a little tangy and gooey, but not unpleasant. Another two blasts came and went pretty much right down my throat. He waited about 10 seconds and after he was done, and he pulled out my mouth. I had just sucked a dick and swallowed a load on my first try. I kinda felt a little weird, but the other three told me that I was a stud for doing it and took it like a man. Kent said I was a pro already and he was really proud of me. He kept rubbing my shoulders and back. Like a fool believed all of it.

But there was no denying that Kent had made me into a cocksucker and he and Jason were already telling us when they wanted us to come by again. From the sound of it, I surmised that this would continue for the rest of the year. And I also knew I would do it because I wanted to be a part of the team, and didn’t want to let Kent down. I guess that was what it meant to be on the team, doing your part for the rest without questioning. I would up servicing Kent for pretty much the whole season. I sucked off Kent at least 40 times and eventually Jason about 20. Those went down in a few crazy ways, but those are stories for another day. I was treated really well and got to swim in the big meets and was in all the upperclassmen activities. Kent told me it was our secret and that I could tell no one else. As far as I knew, Dave and I were the only cocksuckers that season, because we were kept very busy. I had a great season too, must have been all that extra protein!

First time sharing a story let me know what you think!

Last edited by guyinspeedos : 07-04-2015 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:17 PM

Default No more stories for you

Since no one bothered commenting on this story, you will not get chapters 2-4 on this. I have posted them elsewhere where they have been a huge success
Old 07-31-2015, 09:31 AM

Great story! Love the imagery and plot!
Old 08-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Speedo Member

Just discovered it today and am hooked! More please
Old 08-08-2015, 05:45 PM

go to literotica.com and look up guyinspeedos you will find it all there and more