Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2022, 09:58 AM

Default Kiniki Newton

Has anyone any experience of the Kiniki Newton Range of thongs and tangas?
They are made from Modal . I was hoping this might be a suitable material to use as swimwear and sunwear . They have very thin sides and come in thong and approximately half to 3/4 back styles . A variety of colours from shocking yellow neon to sombre navy . I was thinking of taking a few of these for my holidays coming up . So that the style and colour used can be judged to match the beach or pool . What do you think ?
Old 01-18-2022, 05:24 PM

This is a bit weird; opening Kiniki's main website shows no sign of the Newton range, clicking on new products takes you to bamboo underwear. If you click on the Search box and type in Newton you go into another parallel website.
They produced a range of G strings, thongs, string bikinis (tangas), bikini briefs (micro briefs) and square cuts (hipsters).
They've made the whole range out of a microfiber spandex mix, I've met microfiber in cleaning and polishing cloths, microfiber is actually good for making face masks and lightweight camping towels but I've never seen it used in clothing before. I cannot judge whether it is any good.

Ten years ago Kiniki's range was a bit sad and dated, Arena had introduced low cut styles a generation before, Aqus in Japan was making extremely low cut bikinis and Kiniki hadn't caught up.
Kiniki introduced tan through fabrics which were brightly printed fine nets that hoped that the dazzle of abstract bright colours would distract the viewer from seeing through them. If you have a private pool overlooked by neighbours this might work for you but really it might be easier to go to a nude beach now and then.

The new Newton range doesn't have a classic 2" side racing/diving brief, so it's not really aimed at pool swimmers.

Kiniki claim that all the designs are low cut and ergonomically designed offering a supportive front pouch, but the pictures are either artists impressions or heavily processed. There are no photos of male models actually wearing them.

I suspect that Kiniki are still working on the product and website which is still in it's beta form. If you are reading this Kiniki send me some to try out and I'll test them and review them for you. I have bought your products before.
Old 01-18-2022, 09:22 PM

The newtons are polyester mix actually ... they are in the underwear section ... so not intended as swimwear . As for 2inch sides well that is way too big too interest me . I'm looking at 1 inch or smaller . Away abroad , I'm happy with string sided models .

I , and others , have asked kiniki to get more up to date with their swimwear . I use Andre as my standard to the pool in UK but would welcome skimpier more daring designs too choose from . The tan through printed designs don't interest me .
Old 01-19-2022, 03:08 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Tiny tan lines: Yes, Please!!!

Napoleon44: since you like skimpier designs, have you checked out Skinzwear? I have their M73 Stuffit Rio Microbikini, and love it! Can't wait to stroll the beach on Ocracoke Island on North Carolina's Outer Banks workin' on my tan! 😊 It is skimpy, all right! I do a complete body shave and wear it straight across, as low as possible in the front for complete abdominal exposure. Combine that with the "Cheek-And-Cleavage Show" in the back and you are basically "nearly nude!" 😋 If you prefer a thong, they have those as well. And real, live, HOT guys to model them. The older guy with the black hair and beard modelling the M73 was the one who inspired me to get this particular suit to begin with;LITTLE is left to the imagination! The support provided by the pouch is quite comfortable; if a "pleasant vista" leads to what James Bond referred to as a "Slight Stiffness," 🤔 an erection is easily accommodated as a downward-pointing bulge!
Old 01-19-2022, 07:27 AM

Thanks Microbikini , yes , I have a couple of designs from both muscleskins and Skinzwear , which will be going on holiday with me . Being in the UK , it makes it expensive to order from usa . I enjoy both bikini and thong wear . Different styles suit different environments .
Old 01-21-2022, 06:25 PM

I actually sent these back .... too much front coverage to be interesting
Old 01-22-2022, 11:54 AM

Default Skizwear

If you are looking for truly minimal coverage the Skinzwear M57 Sunseeker Rio has essentially the same front as the M73 but a narrower back