Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2016, 12:27 AM

I only wear see thru when wet speedo when I'm at home, alone, or with a couple of friends in a private party. Never in public, because we don't know what they will say or react
Old 02-14-2016, 05:54 AM
Speedo Member

Hey, just wanted to report my dare with my DILF friend when perfectly and as planned. He said he'd wear any suit I gave him, meanwhile I bought an Aussiebum white suit, which was 8 on a transparent scale of 10. We were at a pool in an apartment building of a friend in L.A. where we live. When he saw how sheer the suit was going to be he got red and almost wimped out, but then I called him a pussy he decided to go ahead with it. There was a healthy-sized crowd of men and women ages 20s to 40s and he just dove in and came out very casually--his cock and ass clearly visible. Sweet. Raised a few eyebrows, including several appreciative smiles. He even got a little stiff. Worked like a charm. I get such a kick out of exploiting my whorish straight dude friends.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to delta_013 Send a message via Skype™ to delta_013
Default White see thrue speedo's

As i'm an exhibitionist, anyone here to advise where can i buy a white transparent swimwear, thanks...
Old 04-21-2016, 12:02 PM
Speedo Member

Default See through Speedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta_013
As i'm an exhibitionist, anyone here to advise where can i buy a white transparent swimwear, thanks...
Hi there.
I assume that you want the swim briefs to be transparent when wet. Also do you want both front and back to be transparent? Most white swim briefs have front lining so not too revealing.
AussieBum white swimwear goes see through when wet to reveal backside.
some of the Asian manufacturers do unlined white fronts.
you could try Tom Sports of Tokyo. They do a nice selection.
http://en.kyouei-mizugi.com
If you enjoy exhibitionists, you might like these guys collections of photos. Includes see through swimwear and pouches as well as naked.
http://michaelamsterdammer.tumblr.com
http://bulges-in-speedos.tumblr.com
Old 04-26-2016, 05:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to delta_013 Send a message via Skype™ to delta_013

Thanks for your info, i can see variety of nice transparent swimwear with exposed bulging cock or see through when wet that i'm interested.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwearphil
Hi there.
I assume that you want the swim briefs to be transparent when wet. Also do you want both front and back to be transparent? Most white swim briefs have front lining so not too revealing.
AussieBum white swimwear goes see through when wet to reveal backside.
some of the Asian manufacturers do unlined white fronts.
you could try Tom Sports of Tokyo. They do a nice selection.
http://en.kyouei-mizugi.com
If you enjoy exhibitionists, you might like these guys collections of photos. Includes see through swimwear and pouches as well as naked.
http://michaelamsterdammer.tumblr.com
http://bulges-in-speedos.tumblr.com

Outstanding web sites! Both have a great selection of outstanding examples men in, and out, of speedos. Some of those guys are wonderful ! Noting like a great set of big balls on fit guys!
Old 06-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWhite73
White, blue, or another color...

Yellow looks best on folks with darker skin. I'll need to hit the tanning bed or lay out in the sun before I wear yellow.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:55 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
Yellow is another color if you are interested in exposing yourself in public. Why do you find a need to do so? Usually drawing attention to ones self is a sign of insecurity about something. If exposing yourself is so important, why not just go to a nude beach or pool?

Nude beaches are great. I don't know of any nude pools in my area. LA Fitness might object to my swimming nude in one of their pools.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
What ever you do, don't wear it at a pool or beach where the general public can see you.

It could get you a trip to jail on indecent exposure charges and you might also have to register as a sexual offender.

Fortunately, in Portland, OR nudity is not illegal. Transparency is likely okay too.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
LOL I found the over reactive blanket statement of all gays between 20 and 30 are exposing themselves in public to be interesting. What do you base this info on? Or is it just a defensive utterance defending your desires to get noticed? Either way I find the whole defense of exposing ones self in public interesting.
I see a lot of gays in swimwear on a regular basis and have only seen one in a transparent suit - he being asked to leave the pool or wear suitable attire.

Daring your friend to wear a sexy swimsuit and wearing something that could get him arrested in some places is quite different. There is a big difference between a sexy swimsuit and exposing your genitals in public.

Technically, if you've got something on, your not exposing yourself.