Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2019, 12:21 AM
Speedo Member

Possibly I've been conditioned by popular culture that shows endless images of beautiful women in bikinis with no body hair but I do think men in small swimsuits look better with minimal body hair.
Choosing to wear a small swimsuit can be a brave decision for us guys these days so it doesn't hurt to try and look your best.
However I respect the choice of men and women who want to display their natural body, hair and all.

Last edited by Fairfax : 11-28-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 01-06-2020, 07:11 PM

Just a matter of personal preference. I prefer shaved smooth.
Old 12-24-2020, 05:25 AM
Speedo Member

Default Laser

I wear Mategear and Neptune Sceptre, plus an Aussie brand called Marcuse Arrest Me. All have extremely low front, sitting just at the point where my cock shaft joins my body. Some years ago, when I was 17, I had my pubes lasered off. Not fully, but just leaving a 1cm band across the top of my shaft and around the sides. I also had my cock shaft lasered fully so it is totally smooth for sex. I had a few hairs around my nipples, but had them lasered as well. I say this to explain that I did not want my bush hanging out over my swimwear, but a tiny glimpse is good. To have them show a tiny bit attracts the looks. And hookups. Lol
Old 01-02-2021, 08:47 PM

Default Pubes or not

With the small and low rise thongs I wear have decided to get my sides and crotch waxed so it will be smooth and clean to look at. Along with keeping my pubes above my shaft short, will get shaft and balls done also. Will let you know how it went and how it looks.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:53 PM

As a masters swimmer and cyclist for the past 20 years or so, I have regularly manscaped. In the beginning, I would trim, then as time went by I decided to shave it all off ... I continue to do so. It is so much cleaner, and I no longer need to worry about heat rashes when cycling and the application of creams or powders. Many of my team mates also trim / shave. I am a speedo brief guy - 1" - 2" sides are my preference.
Old 01-03-2021, 03:04 PM

Yea I prefer string to 1/2" sides and very low in front. So low my pubes show if I don't trim them low enough but don't wear them in public so it doesn't matter. Normally nude around the house anyway just getting tired of stubble so doing something different.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:34 PM

Definitely trim that way down or better yet, shave it completely. I swim laps and go to various pools and that much pubic hair showing is pretty out there. Extremely low cut bikini briefs are definitely in, but I haven’t seen a guy with pubic hair showing in years. At my gym locker room, almost all men I see are shaved bare above the base of their penis and the penis/scrotum. It is rare to see hair on a back or butt, and chest hair is a 50-50 deal.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by October26
Definitely trim that way down or better yet, shave it completely. I swim laps and go to various pools and that much pubic hair showing is pretty out there. Extremely low cut bikini briefs are definitely in, but I haven’t seen a guy with pubic hair showing in years. At my gym locker room, almost all men I see are shaved bare above the base of their penis and the penis/scrotum. It is rare to see hair on a back or butt, and chest hair is a 50-50 deal.

I am an older "bear" with hair on front and back, and I wear very low-cut Mategear bikini suits. These have drawstrings to stay on in the ocean. The only complaint was when I tried a women's one-piece suit, I have too much hair for that.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-17-2021 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:28 PM

I'm totally shaven just like my wife whom I shave now and again.