Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2019, 03:25 AM

The blue Brazil suit fits perfectly, you look great wearing it.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 09-27-2019 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:40 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcontent
Oh shit.... I cannot compare! 👍

Again I'm not sure about that; people gonna be thinking about the Goodyear service speedo adventure for a long time here I think.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:41 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
The blue Brazil suit fits perfectly, you look great wearing it.

Bought each for the equivalent of about $10 off a sidewalk vendor in copacabana... great quality product and has latest a long time. The brand is timbo, which I have never seen for sale on the internet or anywhere outside of Brazil. If anyone knows where to buy online I think it's incredible value.
Old 09-29-2019, 09:59 PM
Speedo Member

Looking good. Enjoy the photos and thanks for sharing.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:39 PM

Really great pics!!! Nice bulge also esp in the 1st pic!
Old 10-20-2019, 11:41 AM
StrawberryBoards

Belated fufillment of requests to wear medium (previous photos were of large) sized Team Brazil bikini brief. Was under maximum compression when these photos were taken, definitely not for long swims.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
Belated fufillment of requests to wear medium (previous photos were of large) sized Team Brazil bikini brief. Was under maximum compression when these photos were taken, definitely not for long swims.

The Team Brazil Medium looks great on you, but as you know I like my suits to fit as tight as possible.
Old 10-20-2019, 11:57 PM

Talking

I like the thong swimsuit!!!!
Old 10-21-2019, 03:20 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards

Wow....I am jealous!!!!!🙃
Old 10-21-2019, 07:34 PM

Red face Finally have pool access.

All those pictures are great and the guys really look good. My cousin likes wearing swim briefs like those, but fit and cover our male assets more like swim briefs and like me, when younger I really liked wearing them. The pictures remind me of the well exposed back of my favorite water polo swimsuits and the upper half when they are being stripped off with the top part is peeled down to the lower tummy and having a tickling hard on still very snug inside my suit. My cousin wears his tight swim briefs the same way and being younger has a healthy erection well encased in it, as his sexy tight wet Speedo is being peeled off him before showering. He's some what shy wearing a swim suit that skimpy in our swim club pool. I felt the same too and almost not allowed access to the pool, especially when young kiddies were around. it was nice wearing our extra snug swim briefs after seeing the guys in Speedo style swimsuits before they soon bare it all after swimming. No other guys have seen me and my cousin having our swimsuits stripped off by our beloved uncle and like the nice pictures with the guys showing how skimpy their suits were, they remind me of when our sexy tight wet swimsuits are being peeled down and almost off, soon baring it all for the guys in the showers to see.