Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2021, 01:37 AM

Default Any summer swimsuit recommendations?

Now that it is the beginning of summer, I am looking for new swimsuits for beach trips this year.

First, I am looking for squarecut style swimwear for a more casual beach trip. Maybe something with a fun pattern. But I definitely want something that shows a lot of bulge too. Any suggestions?

I also plan to be visiting a nude beach later in August. Am wondering if anybody has any good swimsuit recommendations that are a little more extreme- like male display suits. Saw koalaswim online (not familiar with them) and something they have could work. However, I don't really like g-strings or thongs.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:06 AM
StrawberryBoards

If you want to pick out your favorite design with a square cut you could go for whichever design you want then (carefully remove the liner if you want a good amount of bulge.

For extremely small suits that don't have your whole butt out i would recommend mategear for the good quality, bright colors, and high quality. Due to the sturdy construction and extreme low rise you would do well to be at a nude beach if you get too much of a bulge since there really is not much room in front.

I'm wearing the mategear ultra here

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:07 AM

Default Have some fun

I got the Shinesty Daytona Dong Sarong as I like to wear short-shorts as well as Spandex, this is a printed Spandex suit for the ocean. A fun suit with plenty of room.
https://www.shinesty.com/products/denim-swim-brief-v2

Last edited by BikenSwim : 08-23-2021 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
If you want to pick out your favorite design with a square cut you could go for whichever design you want then (carefully remove the liner if you want a good amount of bulge.

For extremely small suits that don't have your whole butt out i would recommend mategear for the good quality, bright colors, and high quality. Due to the sturdy construction and extreme low rise you would do well to be at a nude beach if you get too much of a bulge since there really is not much room in front.

I'm wearing the mategear ultra here

Strawberry is right, I wear Mategear as it looks and feels so good. Here is one with a pouch and full rear, Size X-Large! I wear size 38 pants. The styles change often and delivery from Singapore takes a while. I order three different suits at a time to get free shipping.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 07-19-2021 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
Strawberry is right, I wear Mategear as it looks and feels so good. Here is one with a pouch and full rear. The styles change often and delivery from Singapore takes a while. I order three different suits at a time to get free shipping.
Thanks for the suggestion! I looked at Mategear website. I do like the color of their swimsuits and they are fun, but they look a little too narrow looking for me. I really like the look of WildmanT swim trunks, but the colors aren't interesting.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:20 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedknights
Thanks for the suggestion! I looked at Mategear website. I do like the color of their swimsuits and they are fun, but they look a little too narrow looking for me. I really like the look of WildmanT swim trunks, but the colors aren't interesting.

Narrow in terms of width across the rear section?
Old 06-03-2021, 06:21 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:

Old 06-03-2021, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
To me it looks like the height is squished a lot. I am uncertain on how it would feel to wear.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:16 PM

Quote:
To me it looks like the height is squished a lot. I am uncertain on how it would feel to wear.

The front always feels too small at first, especially my flat-front suits. You have to wear the suits a few times to break in the material, mine get better each year and more stretchy. To feel confident I buy the full-rear designs with drawstrings so they stay on in rough surf and hold the front nice and snug. I love the look and feel of the flat-front suits, as my bike-rider thighs get irritated rubbing against a pouch suit. The modest flat-front look gets no complaints, while a huge pouch might get frowns. As Strawberry notes, you have to stay relaxed to wear them. I am 73 years old so I am used to wearing tiny suits, the smallest on the crowded beach.
I wear 38 pants and have to get X-large or 2X-large in their Asian sizes. Here I am wearing a Kae Jong at the beach recently.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 07-19-2021 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:50 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Now that it is the beginning of summer, I am looking for new swimsuits for beach trips this year.

First, I am looking for squarecut style swimwear for a more casual beach trip. Maybe something with a fun pattern. But I definitely want something that shows a lot of bulge too. Any suggestions?

I also plan to be visiting a nude beach later in August. Am wondering if anybody has any good swimsuit recommendations that are a little more extreme- like male display suits. Saw koalaswim online (not familiar with them) and something they have could work. However, I don't really like g-strings or thongs.
Go to skinzwear. com and check out the M73 men's Rio Microbikini. This is the one I have and should be just fine at the nude beach! (Or any beach where microwear is welcome!) The front pouch provides comfortable support and presents a reasonable bulge. I've tried it on when mostly erect just to check comfort as well as "bulge presentation"😋 and both are still fine. There's some " cheek and cleavage show" 😁 in the back, but so what? The closeups of the models show how well your abs and navel would be showcased in this suit. Check out the older guy with black hair and beard. He is the one who inspired me to get this suit. Like him, my navel is higher on my abdomen than usual (mine is nine inches above the shaft). Regular ab work coupled with the abdominal vacuum has given me an abdominal-muscle shield from bottom of pecs to shaft which I am planning to "exhibit"😊 wherever welcome. Whatever suit you decide on, enjoy your trip, show 'em what you've got, and let us know how things went at the nude beach!!