Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2014, 05:40 PM

Default Olympic swimmer

STS

I love this story so far. Jimmy needed the instruction and hints from Greg to make him a better swimmer. Since Jimmy comes from a farming family he works in all weather conditions. Most importantly Jimmy has the determination to get better at swimmimg a few encouraging words from Molly help too. I can't wait to read the next chapter in this story. Brian
Old 07-03-2014, 10:46 PM

Smile Olympic Swimmer

STS,

Another wonderful chapter. I think it's so interesting that Greg is motivated by Jimmy and he may not even know why he's taken Jimmy under his wing. He's doing it out of the goodness of his heart, but you so skillfully create the image so it never feels like Greg is condescending or feeling sorry for Jimmy. Greg just wants to help him and Jimmy is like a sponge absorbing everything Greg is teaching him. And I keep coming back to the same thing - you have a talent for creating characters who are good, decent people. I'm loving this story.

D67
Old 07-04-2014, 12:58 AM

Default thanks

Hey D67, Shaulis and Speedo Minded Guy:

Your notes are really great and mean so much. It is why I keep writing. Glad you like the story....

Ryan...aka STS
Old 07-05-2014, 02:15 PM

STS,

You have this knack of creating good, descent characters that we, your readers, can get behind and cheer. Jimmy and Greg are the newest examples.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:06 PM

Default Part 4

Greg was so excited as he left the pool. Monique was coming to visit for the next two days. She was entering her senior year also, the two had dated exclusively since they were sophomores. She was not a swimmer, in fact she was not even into sports, more of an arts girl who loved music and dance. She was petite, light brown hair with matching brown eyes and a smile that made Greg turn to mush. It had been a month since they had seen each other, but thanks to Facetime and Skype they at least got to do the next best thing. They planned to spend the day at a nearby beach, just the two of them, catching up on everything they had missed. Despite the time they had been together, they never pushed themselves on the sex front. Monique wanted to stay pure until marriage and Greg respected her values, despite his male urges and raging hormones.

“Oh no you don’t,” Monique said as they got out of the car at the beach. “No board shorts, cutie. I don’t date a swimmer not to get to see you in something more fun at the beach.”

“But I’ll be the only guy not in boardies,” Greg replied, blushing at the thought that was really crossing his mind. He was fine in a brief swimsuit at the swim team and at meets, even in Monique’s back yard alone, but he had never worn a swim team suit at the beach. Some things a guy just didn’t do.

“Yeah, you’re point silly?” Monique asked. “You are also going to be the only cute guy on the beach and I want to see your sexy legs.” She gave Greg that smile, which he could not resist. Truth is, that wasn’t all she wanted to see.

“Okay,” he replied reluctantly. He reached in his swim bag and pulled out a handful of swimsuits. “Any preference?” he asked. “Makes no difference to me,”

Monique looked at each of the three suits he grabbed. She picked a Nike suit that was blue print that looked like water, with sort of a metallic look weaved in. “This looks cute,” she said. “But, I got surprise for you,” With that, Monique pulled out of her bag a pair of red print Speedo Cyber Swirl Speedo briefs, size 28, and tossed them to Greg.

Greg held them up. “I love these,” he was all smiles. Monique knew how much Greg loved getting new swimsuits. Everyday, he’d send her selfies of him in his swimsuit of the day, especially when he was wearing a new one.

“Put them on, cutie… let me see what they look like,” Monique asked excitedly. She had never bought a guy’s Speedo swimsuit, but for her first try she has done well.

Greg opened the car door and then wrapped a towel around his waist. He slid off the boardies and slipped on the Nike underneath the towel. Once he had it pulled up, he tossed the towel in the car and then did the final adjustments to the suit, finally tying up the strings. While he was doing that, Monique has shed her shorts and Tank Top and was wearing the cutest, tiniest red string tied bikini. Now he knew why she picked out red for his suit. They matched perfectly. She had bought both special for the trip. For a girl that wanted to stay pure until marriage, she sure knew a way to drive Greg wild in some of her cute outfits. Greg knew that most of this day would be spent on his stomach or in the cold water. Swim briefs gave him few options with Monique looking so hot.

____

“Coach says a couple colleges are coming to see me at the meet next week,” Greg said as the two walked along the surf, holding hands. Greg was strutting proud as a peacock with his love’s hand wrapped in his. The whole swim suit worries turned out to be nothing to be concerned about. Anytime he felt the urge, he’d jump in the water. He was in the water quite frequently.

“That’s great,” she said.

“Yeah, they are all D1 programs, so that is really great,” Greg added. “All schools I have sent video to, also, so they know I am interested.” Monique and Greg agreed that if at all possible they would go to the same school.

“Oh yeah, and I am coaching this younger guy to swim,” Greg added, spilling all the news of the last month as fast as snow falling in a blizzard. “He comes to the pool every day and swims for hours. He is not really good, but he really wants to learn. Nice kid, a bit shy, but if I had a little brother, this kid would be him.” Greg filled her in on the whole Jimmy story.

“You really like him,” Monique said.

“Yeah, it’s weird. I don’t know his story, but he seems like he doesn’t have much. He wears the same blue swim shorts every day. Never a different pair. He rides a ratty old bike. I kind of wonder…” Greg trailed off.

“Maybe you should give him a couple of your swimsuits,” Monique suggested. “I mean you have like a zillion of them. I’ve seen your drawer.”

“I don’t think he’d wear a suit like this,” Greg said pointing at himself. “I mean they are pretty tiny, most guys would never wear these.”

“Yeah, but if he swims as much as you say, I bet he’d like to have a real swimsuit. You always say how good they are for swimming.” Monique answered. “Plus, look at how cute you look.” she grabbed him and they stood in the surf and gave each other a big long hug.

_____

By the end of the next week, Jimmy was doing really well with the flip turns, not ready to join a swim team, but the progress was impressive. He had added all the drills into his workout, and really needed more than the two hours of lap swimming, so he added even more second swims, now doing two a days four days each week. It was another cold and rainy day when Jimmy headed out for the pool. His blue swim shorts were still damp from the night before when he slipped them on. After all the swimming he had been doing in the chlorinated water, the suit was really starting to show the effects. Threading in the waist was fraying, the color was getting lighter, and with Jimmy’s tightening abdomen, the swimsuit was starting to feel too big. Jimmy tied up the strings, pulled on a white T-shirt and headed out to his bike.

“Looks like it might be just you again,” said Molly as Jimmy entered, soaked from the wet ride. Jimmy flashed his swim pass and entered the pool area. The swim team was just wrapping up, the coach was really giving it to three guys on the team, including Greg. Not mean, but Jimmy knew he meant business. Jimmy gave Greg a quick wave, Greg nodded back, hardly taking his eyes off the coach. Jimmy grabbed his equipment from the bins and headed over to his usual second lane. The rain had let up, but the dark clouds loomed, more was sure to fall. Jimmy jumped in and stood, adjusting his goggles. He watched as the swim team gathered in the picnic area for a meeting. Jimmy wondered what they were talking about as he pushed off for his first set of laps.

All of the guys wearing solid green custom suits made by Agon with the swim team logo sewn into the left side. The suits were small cut, with really narrow sides, probably not more than an inch and a half. The girls had matching one piece suits with the logo just above their right hip. Jimmy noticed the swimsuits right off, especially that they were even smaller and clung tighter on the guys than the other suits he had seen them in. Jimmy wondered to himself what it must me like to wear swimsuit like that. Jimmy was actually jealous and was starting to hate his blue shorts.

“Hey, Greg, looks like your little brother is here again,“ said one of the guys on the team as they all started heading for the locker room. The teen girls enjoyed the show, as they always did.

“Yeah, he swims just like Greg,” added another.

“He’s a good kid,” Greg replied cutting them off. Greg stopped and watched Jimmy do his flip turn at the far end of the pool. Greg smiled at how good Jimmy was doing.

“Go get him, coach,” one of the guys mocked as Greg stepped toward Jimmy’s lane.

Jimmy stopped when he saw Greg’s tall body standing at the end of the lane. “Hi Greg,” Jimmy opened the conversation. “I’ve been trying all the stuff you told me,” Jimmy added.

“I see that, your turns look really good.” Greg gave Jimmy a high five.

Greg gave Jimmy some pointers on his flip turns and did a few demos for Jimmy so he could see what he meant. He made Jimmy try each new thing several times. The biggest issue was that Jimmy wasn’t really pushing hard off the wall. When Jimmy did push hard, his shorts would almost slide off his hips, despite the tied string.

“I think your swimsuit is too loose,” Greg said to Jimmy. “Might be time a for a new swimsuit, one made more for swimming.”

“What do you mean?” Jimmy asked. “Made more for swimming?”

“Something more like what I am wearing,” Greg replied.

“I’m not sure,” Jimmy replied. “How much do they cost?”

Greg assumed Jimmy’s reaction was more about the tiny and tight fit, while for Jimmy it was really about the money. “I know they are tiny, and some guys don’t like that, but they are really the best thing for swimmers,” Greg explained. “I think you can get one for like $25 at the sports store in town.” Greg added, a little light on the price.

“Well, maybe,“ Jimmy answered, knowing there was no way he could get $25 to buy a swimsuit. Even if he did, he’d never get his mom to buy him something that small and tight for him ro go swimming in. “I really like your team swimsuits,” Jimmy added, not sharing any of his real concerns.

“Maybe we can figure something out,” Greg responded.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:07 PM

Default Part 4 continued

The subject changed to Greg showing Jimmy a new stroke. The only stroke Jimmy did was freestyle. “I want to add breast stroke into your swims,” Greg explained. “It will give you variety and it will strengthen other muscles.” For the next half hour, Greg patiently taught Jimmy the breast stroke. Jimmy struggled with the timing and with getting a good kick. All his freestyle swimming had made his legs tight, so getting them to spread open for the breast kick was difficult. Jimmy’s shorts didn’t help much, limiting the ability of him to open up a wide spread, without splitting the seams.

“My legs are sore,” Jimmy said after doing several tries. “Guess you were right about new muscles.” Jimmy added. Despite the soreness, Greg and Jimmy kept going for several more minutes.

“Well, you keep working on that, and think about the swimsuit,” Greg closed. He did his usual effortless bounce out of the pool. Jimmy stopped, this time taking a closer look at the swimsuit Greg was wearing, really thinking about it. It was pretty small and it sure showed everything, Jimmy thought to himself. However, it did look cool and he really liked the thought of looking like a real swimmer. Jimmy wondered what it would be like to wear something that revealing, especially around girls.

“Hey Greg, thanks,” Jimmy said as Greg stood on the pool deck.

“No problem, Jimmy, you are a good learner,” Greg replied. “Do you know what waist size you are?” Greg asked.

“Twenty eight,” I think. “Maybe twenty six?” he added. “Why?”

“Oh, no reason,” Greg answered. “Just thinking…”

Jimmy swam all the way to the end of lap swimming, as he always did. Since no one showed up for open swimming, he stayed an extra hour. The rain had ended, but the clouds persisted. He kept working on what Greg had showed him. The whole time he was thinking about a new swimsuit. He was all excited about having one like Greg had. He just had to figure out how he’d pull that off.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:43 PM

WOW!!!! I've been in the UK for the past 9 days and come home to a great new story!! Thanks! I love the mentoring role that Greag has taken on and how freely he gives of himself. Wouldn't the world be a better place if more people were like that!
Old 07-06-2014, 07:56 PM

Smile

STS,

I just read chapter 4 of the story. Somehow I passed over it last night. What a wonderful chapter. I know I say that all the time, but it's always true. The strengthening of the bond between Greg and Jimmy is really cool, especially with Greg saying that if he had a younger brother, it would be Jimmy. And introducing Monique as Greg's love interest and also as a very caring person just enhances the story. And Jimmy continues to be the hardworking kid who pushes himself and loves that Greg is helping him, and always says "thanks."

D67, and if Brian and Ryan are giving their first names, so will I..... Mark
Old 07-07-2014, 01:09 PM

Default Olympic Dreams

STS,

I just read part four of your story. I don't know how I missed it before but I did. I love the growing bond between Greg and Jimmy. Greg patiently teaches Jimmy his strokes and turns like he would a brother even Greg's teammates notice this and tease him a little for it.I like that we get to meet Monique Greg's girlfriend. She gave Greg the idea to give Jimmy a few of his older swimsuits. I can't wait to read the next part.

Brian
Old 07-12-2014, 12:18 PM

Default Part 5

The big pool was closed all day on Saturday for a fairly large swim meet, the big meet Greg was waiting for. Jimmy was forced to use the indoor pool, which was a much smaller 25 yard pool in a dark and dreary building that looked like a converted garage. The indoor pool was more crowded, a favorite of the town’s senior population and in the Summer the water was kept warmer than usual, partly by design and partly because the building just got hot. Jimmy shared a lane with an older lady who was not at all happy about it. In fact, she was rather rude, and she simply kept hogging the whole lane, making Jimmy work around her. With her size, it was no small feat. The one time Jimmy bumped her, she made a big scene and wanted him thrown out.

“Youngsters aren’t suppose to be in here, anyway,” she said to the lifeguard. He was cordial, let he gripe for a while and then politely told her she either obeyed the rules or she was going to have to leave. This made Jimmy smile and her mad. Such is life.

Jimmy’s turns got messed up, for no reason than just the new surroundings. Actually, swimming in a different pool was good for Jimmy’s skill development. As he swam, he noticed the different posters for the swim team Greg was on and for the two high school teams that used the pool as home in the swim season. Jimmy never even realized that the school had a swim team, and he was immediately intrigued by the idea of joining it. Of course, it wasn’t going to be as easy as he thought.

The crabby old lady finally left, and no one replaced her, so Jimmy had the lane all to himself. In the lane next to him, a guy in his sixties was swimming back and forth. He wasn’t real fast, but Jimmy watched as he went though a combination of back stroke, breast stroke and what Jimmy had learned from Greg was freestyle, or just free for short. The guy was really graceful in the water. Jimmy also noticed he had on a really colorful swimsuit that looked just like the kind Greg wanted Jimmy to buy, except way more colors. It looked great on him. “A real swimmer,” Jimmy thought.

Jimmy started doing some of his drills, first a series of kicks with the board. He really was concentrating on his breast stroke kick, which was not going as good as he liked. He watched the colorful swimsuit guy in the lane next, who seemed to kick effortlessly. Jimmy tried to mimic his kick as much as he could. If it was getting better, Jimmy wasn’t feeling it. He switched to his normal kick after five awful laps, working on the timing tips Greg gave him. The older guy had stopped at the wall and was now watching Jimmy, as he made his way down and back. Just as Jimmy finished up, the lifeguard blew his whistle. Lap swim was over, a full two hours burned up. Jimmy stopped and stood.

“Hey, your pretty good, young man,” the colorful suit guy said.

“Thanks, sir“, Jimmy replied. “My breast stroke kick sucks, not as good as yours,” Jimmy replied in a youthful sort of way.

“Well, you looked like you were doing fine. Are you on the swim team?” the guy asked.

Jimmy beamed with pride. He took the question as a compliment. “Well, no, but I plan to try out,” Jimmy answered with rising excitement.

“Good for you, swimming is a great sport,” he answered. “My name is Jack, by the way,” Jack added extending his hand.

“Jimmy,” came the reply with the return handshake. The lifeguard let the guys chat as he started to pull the ropes to open the pool for water aerobics. “Hey, I really like your swimsuit,” Jimmy added.

“Yeah?,” Jack replied. “Best swimsuits for swimming, and I like the colors. Gives an old guy like me some youth.” Jack chuckled.

“My swimming coach wants me to get a real swimsuit,” Jimmy added, referring to Greg “Where did you get yours?” Jimmy asked.

The lifeguard finally intervened and said they really needed to get out. Jack gracefully hopped out, almost as smooth as Greg did. Jimmy watched and tried to do the same. He planted both hands flat on the wall and then did a jump, thrusting up from his legs. To his total astonishment, his body cleared the wall and he stood on the deck. First time ever Jimmy had hoped out of the pool. He withheld his excitement, opting to take the cool swimmer route.

“I get my suits on line,” Jack explained as the two walked into the locker room. The young kid and the older guy chatted for quite a while as Jack got changed. Jimmy, of course, stayed in his blue swimsuit shorts, but was enjoying the conversation. Jack was full of sage swimming advice for the young man, and generous in offering it up. By the time Jimmy walked out with Jack from the locker room, he not only had made a new friend, but he landed his first job. Jack offered him $20 to mow his small yard once a week and do the trimming. He even gave Jimmy a $10 advance on his first mow. Jack had no idea if he’d ever see Jimmy again, but when he learned Jimmy’s story, he just felt the need to give the kid a break.

------

Monique watched and screamed as Greg hit the first turn of his IM, the conversion from fly to back. Greg was literally “flying,” at least half a body ahead of the next swimmer. This was his star event, and the one that would get him onto a college team. The turn was perfect, a solid push and rotate off the wall, Greg was now moving powerfully down the lane on his back. His reach was great, one of the weak spots in his swim, but not today.

Greg knew he was swimming well. He just felt it. Out of the peripheral of his vision he could see the hands of the swimmer next to him. They were arguably the two best IM swimmers in the region. Back was the weakest link in Greg’s IM, but if he could end this with a slight lead, he knew he could kill the breast and free. Midway down the length of the 50 yard old distance pool, Phillip had closed Greg’s lead. Greg reached farter and pulled harder as he could now see Phillip’s almost entire arm next to him. “Stay focused,” Greg commanded himself. He had two challenges, don’t let Phillip’s speed frustrate him, and nail the turn. His back to breast turn was the other bad spot in his medley.

“Go Greg,” Monique yelled. Greg could actually hear her cheers. He smiled inside and his male ego fired into an even higher gear.

Greg and Phillip hit the wall almost dead even, Greg a slight advantage, maybe a fraction of a second. Greg flipped and thrusted with everything he had. It wasn’t a great turn, but it was enough to not let Phillip get past him. The crowd was going crazy. This was the race of the meet. Six college coaches crowded the side of the pool watching, taking copious notes on everything about the swimmer’s techniques. Phillip was swimming shockingly strong on breast, which was to have been his weakest link. “Eat wake,” Greg thought as he tried to pull away. Apparently Phillip wasn’t that hungry for water because he stayed right with Greg’s challenge. Greg needed a solid lead entering the free, which the two were a toss up.

Greg hit the wall and made a solid flip, gave it his best push off ever. It was his best turn of his swimming career. All the work coach had been making him do was paying off. But, not enough. Phillip actually pulled ahead by mere inches on a solid turn and stronger free off the wall.

Between the two teams chants one could not make out the Greg from the Phil as the crowd was going wild. It sounded more like a basketball game than a swim meet. The last 50 yards of the free seemed like an eternity. By mid pool, the two were neck and neck, no discernable advantage for either. “Come on, Greg,” Monique prayed. Her hands at her mouth, he heart in her throat. This was a huge race for him, for both guys, actually.

“Push,” Greg thought. He had 25 yards left, he gave it everything he had. The pace picked up, the final kick. Phillip answered, staying right with him. Depending on angle, it was either Greg ahead by a finger or Phillip ahead by the same. Both tall, lean bodies, gliding through the water, their tiny swimsuits barely visible in the wake of water coming over their backs. The crowd screaming, the two hit the wall. Greg’s head popped up first, followed by Phillip. The two guys had nothing left, gasping for air. Their hearts pounded in their chest. The officials had no idea who won.

Greg and Phillip reached over the ropes and shook hands, then immediately they embraced each other. “Great race,” they both said, followed by declarations that the other guy had won. The cameras and cell phone captured the embrace, which became the photo on the front page of the Sunday paper in the small town. Rarely did the paper run photos of guy swimmers in their small race suits fully exposed, but this photo was just to perfect a story to pass on.

The guys waited, the other swimmers on the teams wrapped around them. The officials checked the photos and videos of the finish. The touch mat showed one winner by less than a tenth of a second, but the officials wanted to see if they could back that up, the race so close. Greg tugged at his swimsuit, pulling away the cling. He pulled out the strings, his symbolic declaration that he was finished for the day. Phillip had already done the same. What was a few minute wait seemed to take forever.

“After a review of the photos and the videos, along with the touch mat, we can officially state that the race was won by the swimmer from…..” The official announcement came. Greg heard none of that info, at least none of it registered. All he heard was the name.

“Congratulations, Phillip,” Greg gracefully extended his hand. “You swam an amazing medley.”

“You, too,” Phillip answered.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 07-12-2014 at 02:24 PM.