Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 01:16 AM

Default re. media

Quite so - and rather alarming sometimes to see the power it has . It is often said that's what's important in the news is not what you have done but what you have been perceived to have (or have not ) done.
Take the rather awful ITV show Splash (as discussed in another thread ), from which you might believe that the nation has gone absolutely crazy over the young Olympic diver Tom Daley. Not so, but put a few dozen screaming teenage girls in front of a tv camera and that's what you're led to think.

(and I will have a rant also about my pet-hate , ie canned laughter in sit-coms)
Old 01-09-2013, 05:37 PM

The makers of tv sit-coms go to a lot of trouble adding canned laughter to their shows, how else would those for whom the comedy has been dumbed down know where the jokes are?

Similarly Splash needs a few dozen screaming girls in the front row to show that Tom Daley is both sexy and heterosexual.

Big Bang Theory is filmed before a live studio audience and is not dumbed down. I love it, would like to see Sheldon learn to swim in water and wearing speedos.
Anyone for Physics Fiesta?
Old 01-10-2013, 12:55 AM

Default see what you mean...

New one to me so had to look it up (and checked puerile in the dictionary whilst I was at it)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 PM

Talking Who cares!

Wear what makes you happy! Life's too short to worry about what the neighbors think.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:42 PM

Default underwater view

To be out snorkelling with this guy in a matching black speedo would make me happy:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...gs9oo1_500.jpg
Old 10-12-2021, 04:20 PM

Me too! Yes!!
Old 04-30-2022, 05:20 PM

Default I hear that, I am 55 5 11 225ibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinspeedo
I totally agree with your assessment. Women of all shapes and sizes wear bikini's nowadays and I don't see anyone rantin' on them.

And how about the beefy chicks wearing short shorts in the summer, sweaty thigh skin rubbing together as they walk, ewww. And the latest fad of wearing leggings (tights) in the winter, awesome on fit girls/women. Queen size gals should leave 'em at home but they don't, I see them everywhere!

I just don't get it....

So I just started wearing some speedos I had we I was a bit younger, so they are a size 34, but as you see in this video they have been a bit stretched lol So if you want to comment I would like to hear what everyone has to comment on how they look, but I have ordered new ones, pics coming soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rJ...l=heyallwhatup
Old 05-01-2022, 03:28 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Define "Old!"

I work to stay healthy and fit, wear what pleases ME in appropriate situations or locations, am an exhibitionist at heart, am forever cultivating my sensuality and sexuality, and recently turned 70. Screw "ageism!" https://flickr.com/people/188479393@N06/
Old 05-01-2022, 10:47 AM

When stating all sizes of women wear bikinis while out of shape men get slammed for wearing speedos. Keep in mind that when you are in a store there are racks and racks of bikinis with little or no selection of more modest suits for women. While in the mens department there are racks and racks of board shorts and seldom a speedo on display. In recent years there has been much said about a normal woman is considered overweight and often risks health to lose weight. On the other hand, Men with middle age spread or beer bellies are considered lazy and out of shape. In other words, an out of shape or +size woman can wear a bikini and while offensive to some eyes, it is acceptable. While an overweight man in a speedo appears to be trying to grasp a long lost physique and sees the man he wants to be in the mirror and not the man he actually is. Lets face it, according to social norms, a man in a speedo. anywhere away from a swim meet, is either gay or old and sadly often past his years in a speedo and overweight.
Old 05-01-2022, 10:51 AM

Tom Daley in married to a man. I think that eliminates his being heterosexual