Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2016, 01:50 PM

Default Wearing bikini bottoms in a public pool

About to buy some very pretty bikini bottoms, and wondering where I can wear them. I belong to a hotel leisure club which has a swimming pool, but not sure whether I can wear them there. Any advice, please? Very much a newbie!
Old 07-15-2016, 06:08 PM

Buy both what you dream to wear and what you dare to wear.
The dare to wear bikini may be a men's style or a conservative ladies style, but take it to your pool and wear it there. Get used to how it feels and how your body glides easily through the water in something skimpy.
After a while what you dare to wear may become skimpier and more fem, so take the opportunity to buy new dare to wear.
Keep the dream to wear stuff in your private place at home, try it on now and then and enjoy it.
Wear everything in the shower at home before taking it out in public, strange and unexpected things happen to swimwear fabrics when they actually get wet.
Old 07-16-2016, 10:02 PM

I have some very small men's thongs which I frequently try in the shower just to remind me about how the fabric performs which I find quite erotica then see how much the fabric actually stretches! Doesn't quite work with my wife's micro swim thongs though as there is barely any cover. Definitely a good idea to try on light colours in the shower though. Side a very briefs White mens bikini at a hotel in Netherlands and only found then how transparent they were. Not that it mattered as I ended up naked anyway!
Old 07-17-2016, 06:33 AM

Default Bikini bottoms

The Dutch are a bit more broadminded!