Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2020, 01:41 AM
Speedo Member

So the discussion on the way home was about what swimsuits everyone should wear. Sue said, “David I think you should start with the black swimbriefs.” Kristi chimed in, “ooooh yeah I think that will be perfect. Mom you need to wear your black and red string bikini.” Sue replied “Ok and I think you should wear your black tie side bikini.” Kristi squealed “Awesome they all sound hot to me.” When they got back to the house they all scurried into the house and into their rooms to change into their suits. David struggled to pull on his new black swimbriefs and finally got them pulled on and everything in place. David took a deep breath and walked out of his room and was greeted by Sue who looked smokin hot in her bikini. David was just awe struck and was able to get out “nice suit”. “Why thank you, you look very hot in your suit yourself,” she gleefully replied. She grabbed him by the hand and led him to the pool house. “Let’s get some towels and we need to get lotioned up.” So they got the towels and set them out on three lounge chairs. Kristi showed up, “all right time for some lotion”. It was kinda weird for David but there was the three of them helping each other get lotion spread on each other’s bodies. They each picked a lounge where David wound up in the middle between the two gorgeous woman, and laid on their backs feeling the hot sun bake their bodies.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:34 PM

its been a few weeks need you to continue this. missing all the sun so far this year so need to hear more of this story!
Old 04-21-2020, 12:10 AM

I agree - please continue with this story!
Old 04-20-2022, 02:12 AM
Speedo Member

The sun felt awesome on David’s body. The sweat was running down his chest while his manhood felt slightly engourged against his new swimsuit. It felt so good he could feel precum dripping on his body under his suit. He really liked his new suit, it fit him really well and made him feel, well, kind of sexy. After a little bit David asked, “is anybody else thirsty ? I could use some water.” Sue replied “ there is some in the pool house fridge. Kristi go get some. “. David jumped up. “ I will get them”. He went and got three bottles out of the fridge. David brought back the water and handed them to both women. He started drinking his while standing there and Kristi got an eyeful of David’s sexy bulge. He sat back down to enjoy more of the sun. Kristi was quite impressed and excited about David. She was looking forward to getting him nice and tan among other things. The afternoon fun too quickly drew to a close and the called it a day. They were looking forward to tomorrow because they would have a lot more time.
Old 04-20-2022, 12:57 PM

Default Fun story

It’s it great to feel sexy in a speedo ! . Been cold yet here! Hope soon be warm! Cheers !
Old 04-23-2022, 03:52 AM
Speedo Member

I love this story, I can't wait to see where it goes!
Old 07-03-2022, 11:44 AM

found this again and need the story to continue!!!
Old 09-22-2023, 01:58 AM
Speedo Member

So David slept really well that night because of the fun he had the day before. He was woken up by Kristi “wake up sleepy head, time to get ready for fun in the sun”. He was greeted by Kristi wearing a royal blue bikini. “Get your navy suit on and come to breakfast. “ Kristi instructed “ Mom has got breakfast almost ready.” David was a little confused about wearing his suit to breakfast, but ok. Kristi left the room and David squeezed into his new navy suit. He stood in front of the mirror and checked it out. He looked really good in it. He headed to the kitchen for breakfast. “Good morning “ Sue greeted with a smile, rocking a pink bikini. “That navy suit looks really good on you, have a seat breakfast is served. “. So they all sat down and enjoyed their breakfast. It was strange at first but Sue and Kristi made David feel at ease and it started to feel comfortable.