Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2015, 10:15 PM

Default Taking One For The Team: Erotic Story Part 2

“Join the club, this is an exclusive limited offer,” snickered Jason from the other side of the couch. Dave was completely under his control, so much that Jason didn’t even have a hand on his neck or back. Dave moved up and down on his prick with the ease of a well-trained cocksucker. He occasionally would let out some moans but they were muffled by the huge dick in his face.

I really did try to stop the downward motion and pull away, but Kent was very strong and insistent. He rubbed my cock again more firmly which I guess distracted me and he repeated more insistently, "Just do it man just do it." There was about two inches left to reach his dick and I tried to utter the words, "I can't." With my opening of my mouth to speak, Kent took full advantage of the opportunity and pushed me closer to his huge cockhead and smeared his precum on my lips. My mouth involuntarily opened and I got a taste of precum in my mouth. A different taste, but not unpleasant was the bizarre thing I thought.

Then the downward pressure continued till I had about 5 inches in my mouth. His other hand was on my upper back rubbing my shoulders but I am sure it was also there to prevent me from getting up and he had a pretty strong grip on me. There was no way I could have gotten up. All the while he was saying encouraging things, like, "Go for it man," and "You're a great bud," and "This is so fucking hot, you look so hot." At this point I couldn’t even speak as I had his huge cock suddenly buried in my throat. Kent held me down on it for a few seconds to get me used to it or to establish dominance I guess, but before I could register this he pulled me up and pushed me down and I realized I was now doing exactly what Dave was doing to Jason and being settled into a slow and steady rhythm of servicing his cock. And all you could hear were the sounds of Dave and me sucking dick and the satisfied moans of both swim captains as they were being completely serviced. It must have been quite a sight; two swimmers in black and grey speedos with their faces in the crotches of the two team captains who kicked back on the couch and watched their underclassmen teammates go to work.

My mind also ceased to think at this point. I don’t know why, but there was no more resistance or thoughts of any kind in my head; I was just being moved up and down his big dick mindlessly which was pretty much what Kent wanted. I did this for about 5 minutes. It felt pretty easy and very natural. He must have trained me well because after 5 minutes, he took his hand off my head and I continued bobbing up and down on my own power. He sat back and laced his hands behind his neck while he watched me at work. He told me I was the world's newest cocksucker. Jason also chimed in that I looked like a natural. I mouthed something back but it came out as a garbled sentence because I was pretty much filled to capacity with this enormous dick, which I had managed to take almost all the way down to the base with just 10 minutes of "training”.

I realized and found out later that Kent always picked out one new guy on the team each season and zeroed on him. He also told me later that none of them refused him and he had made every single one of them into an expert sucker within 10 minutes. Some people might question how something like this could happen, because I never thought I would do something like this. I would say to any guy to “never say never” because within 10 minutes I became a cocksucker. Kent was the kind of guy who always got what he wanted; he was confident, carried himself well, was good looking and built and nice enough that you wouldn’t want to say no to him.
Eventually I was moved to my knees with Kent’s cock still in my mouth. Kent moved forward and now held both sides of my head. Dave was about 5 feet away, on his knees as well, expertly working on Jason's dick. So now both cocksuckers (by this time that’s what I was) were on their knees between the captain’s open legs with their mouths stretched out on the captain’s stiff pricks. Dave let out a few moan as he polished Jason’s knob, and seemed to know how to exactly please Jason. I heard Jason's moaning get louder and he whispered that he was about to cum, and he grunted as he rose of the couch a little. He suddenly stiffened and began to shoot into Dave's mouth. I couldn’t look up because Kent was holding my head down again to get me all the way down on his dick. I was drooling all over his cock and it was so slick with my spit that it went down so easily. Dave didn’t move off of Jason’s cock so I knew he swallowed the cum because he moaned as Jason came in his mouth and I could hear the gulping sounds he made as he took that load into his gut.

Last edited by guyinspeedos : 07-04-2015 at 02:40 AM.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:57 PM

Default Take one for the team

These stories are really great, I have always wanted to do this and to take his dick all the way is awesome. I would surely do the same thing and suck him dry of all his cum.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:45 PM

Default taking one for the team

Just wanted to add that it is a good thing I don't have anything on because they would be wet. As it is, my head is dripping wet with my precum and are not far from letting my own load going off, since I'm done will take care of it right away. Look forward to reading more of these.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:52 AM

I would for you to do this to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerthongingit
These stories are really great, I have always wanted to do this and to take his dick all the way is awesome. I would surely do the same thing and suck him dry of all his cum.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:02 PM

Hey DDiggler68, after seeing the bulge in speedo on your profile I would have no problem giving you head till you shot a load in my mouth.
Old 02-26-2021, 07:24 PM
Speedo Member

Wink Cum to order!!

Fellow Fellato Fans! Google: John holmes masturbation. Click on: images. Then click on the picture of the guy with the beard expertly blowing John Holmes. He is taking in EVERY INCH! Talk about a Master Class! And Big John finishes things up nicely with a great cumshot. Enjoy!!