Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Speedo Member

Default Does the size of your penis affect your comfort in wearing Speedos?

Obviously, Speedos are revealing by their very nature. I'm just curious to find out if any guys are put off from wearing Speedos in public because they're self-conscious of their size (whether it be too small or too big).

Myself, I have a really small penis (never more than an inch when flaccid) and I've never let it put me off wearing Speedos to the pool, beach, or on vacation. Can proudly say I don't think I've ever worn shorts or boardshorts into a body of water, at least to the best of my knowledge.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:57 PM

Don't be bashful. There are showers and growers. I saw one guy in a video who was massive soft but it really didn't grow when he got hard. I'd say balls are what fills a speedo. Pun intended!
Old 07-26-2017, 11:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

I guess my small size in equipment is not as big a factor in what I wear as is the size of my stomach and the presence of back hair.

I have not worn racer cut swim briefs in public, I guess because I do not want to draw attention to those larger more obvious aspects of my body.

I do, however, wear Jammers, which I think are just about as revealing up front as briefer cut suits would be.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:33 AM
Speedo Member

Yes the look of my bulge definitely affects the situation and what suit I wear. If I'm somewhere private with the wife for example...I want my dick to look as good as possible, she seems to like it. I also feel that suits that promote your bulge are more masculine. On the other hand, I feel very self conscious about a suit that outlines my bulge somewhere like a YMCA. I am nervous about a soccer mom complaining or something...I would never try to expose myself intentionally in that case. I feel the more prominent brands of swim briefs tend to push most of the bulge away.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:12 AM

The speedo wearers attitude seems to be this is me whether you like it or loath it, however most men claim to have above average size equipment (mathematically impossible) and wearing speedos would disprove their claims.
Most men would fit securely inside a standard 2" racing swim brief and nearly all men would fit into a pouched swim brief but one often hears the claim that they are so well endowed that they'd never get everything inside a speedo and keep it there. There is a reason that speedos have waist cords and leg elastic and it is to keep everything neatly in place.
School boys learn that it is unsafe to be caught with an erection at school and many straight men would remember the fear of being caught erect when thinking about wearing speedos and be put off using the unchallenged I'm too big to fit into speedos excuse.
The ultimate excuse for not wearing speedos for swimming is that there are no pockets in which to put my mobile phone.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:47 PM

I really have given very little concern as to my appearance in swimwear briefs other then to their transparency. For me it's all about comfort and being able to swim efficiently. I row every day, sometimes in the ocean, solo, so it is critical that I am able to rescue myself in the event of capsizing. More often I am the only one in briefs, 99% of the teams are in singlets or jammers, but I've never felt out of place or the subject of extra attention or scrutiny. It's all about confidence and how you present yourself. BTW I am 64 years old and row 10-20 miles daily.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:18 PM

Personally I do not care how other people look in the suits that said I am happy that I don't look too small or large either,
Old 08-06-2017, 07:54 AM

I have known guys with large dicks and small dicks who have worn speedos and neither has ever had an issue. It doesn't affect anything.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:56 PM

Well fitting speedos are comfortable, badly fitting speedos are not, so find a brand, style and size that suits you.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:52 PM

I actually prefer the squeeze of low cut flat-front Japanese or Korean bikinis, the less room in front the better. Gaff thongs from Florida are nice and snug too.