Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2021, 08:03 PM

Default Sexy Encounter with 2 Blonde Bikini Chicks in Sauna

This morning decided to go for a swim and sauna in a small city gym I have joined since Covid not as big as your council gyms.
Anyway its that small you can hear a pin drop when you are in the pool anyway I heared the locker door in the female side shut and knew a girl would be entering the room in a matter of seconds hopefully a bit of eye candy. It didnt disappoint 2 blonde babes entered with towels around them as they took their towels off they were both tanned and wearing nice black skimpy but skin tight bikinis that showed off their cleavage and buttocks.
I was in the pool in my Black Speedos and absolutely steaming inside of them as they entered the Sauna and I couldnt wait to follow them.
As i entered the Sauna and walked past them I could feel them looking and felt so sexy and horny. There were 3 others in there so sat down quick before I went rock hard.
The Hottest one of the two had these botox lips but it made her look even hotter with her cleavage exposed, I seen her glaring down at my speedos which made me go hard and then she looked up at me as I was glaring at her cleavage and then her legs and she just looked down at her legs and started talking to her mate while im fighting a stiffy.
Anyway she mentions her babys dad to her mate who shes broke up with again and I was just thinking of what its like to have sexy time with her and still cant stop looking at her legs and boobs next thing I start jizzing in my speedos unbeknown to them and I could start to feel them filling up and spreading around my crotch but it felt sexy. About 5 minutes later I had to get up to let a man out behind me so had to carefully position myself and make sure no jizz slipped out of my drying and sweaty speedos and when i moved she got a full view of my backside in my sweaty speedos. After I sat back down I got into a convo with the 2 girls and they were just making me feel so horny especially when they would take a quick shower and come back in. In the end her mate said she couldnt hack anymore of the sauna heat but botox girl was asking her to stay 10 more minutes. I was just praying she felt as turned on as I was.