Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2021, 09:32 PM

Default Hot Blonde makes me near rip my Speedos

The other Sunday was a quiet one in the Sauna 2 lads were in talking to each other, I was wearing Yellow Swim Briefs after about 15 or so minutes this tanned blonde girl drop dead georgeous in a black bikini with big knockers and a nice big arse came in, my cock just went rock hard and i was fixated by her.
After the lads slowly left I was trying to pluck up the courage to talk to her and asked her was it her first time there(dumb i know) i think she must have felt a bit awkward with me wearing nothing but yellow swim briefs, I went to get more water to drink but my cock was still semi hard. When I came back the convo was a bit icy with me making the convo but noticed her glaring at my crotch, next thing it went rock hard and the convo sort of died because I felt like I wanted to cum but because she wouldnt stop glaring I started firing my load into my briefs for about 2 awkward minutes of pumping, squirting and squelching. She smirked and left probably thinking what a loser and probably a big virgin but it was such a turn on best cheap thrill ever.

Last edited by Papadoop : 06-22-2021 at 09:47 PM.