Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2021, 05:31 PM

Default Security Cameras

My wife and I retired in our late 50's quite remote within the Colorado Plateau. Summer daily temperatures can exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit followed by cool nights of a 45F to 50F degree drop in temperature. Due to our remoteness of some 4 to 5 hour drive from any major city we installed several security cameras this year to monitor our acreage when we're traveling. Unbeknownst to me is that my wife provided access to her sister and several female friends to the cameras. I only found out about it when her sister told me that I looked quite handsome in my thong and hopefully I wasn't sunburned. Actually I was. Didn't know how to reply since it wasn't something that I had expected.

Last edited by Glenda : 11-14-2021 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:05 PM
Speedo Member

Sounds like a good opportunity to put on a show.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:25 PM

A terminal cancer guy in UK moonied at a city security camera and got tackled and handcuffed by the police.
It was on his bucket list but he didn't expect to be arrested for it.
Old 11-15-2021, 06:34 PM

I used this photo (including my face) as wallpaper on my shared office PC and laptop, to remember to log off before leaving. One day I had to set up my laptop to a projector for a big office meeting, including visitors. Presto, I appeared life-size on the big screen! I just said, twice, "If you've got it, flaunt it", started the presentation, and the meeting began. No one even commented later. Be bold, and no one will say anything bad. I confidently walk around crowded beaches and cruise ships in skimpy suits and thongs, and enjoy life. Glenda, remember that you got a nice comment too.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 12-08-2021 at 11:51 AM.