Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2015, 02:07 AM

Thanks Buster! Forgot about TruWest! You mean like these: http://store.truwest.com/Water-Polo-...CHL_p_116.html
Old 08-24-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride2ruin
Thanks Buster! Forgot about TruWest! You mean like these: http://store.truwest.com/Water-Polo-...CHL_p_116.html
That's it. I was working from memory and couldn't remember things like chloroban for instance.

The shipping is not cheap so you might as well get several. I also have coral, orange and purple. These suits last a long time. Much longer than lycra.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:36 AM

Thanks for the help! I;ll try a Tru West and an AB. We had one season of white Solars but found the sides kinda narrow.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:41 PM

Try Desmiit on Amazon --I got a great white lined fairly skimpy suit --shipping took 10-14 days, but the suit was like $8 including shipping.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer
Try Desmiit on Amazon --I got a great white lined fairly skimpy suit --shipping took 10-14 days, but the suit was like $8 including shipping.
I ordered the jammers and they are nice! Green and grey ish. I thought they looked abit too skimp for white but ill try another colour in the briefs!
Old 09-02-2015, 05:11 PM

I have a couple of very brief white suits but my wife won't be seen with me wearing either despite her wearing the tiniest white bikinis!!!
Old 09-02-2015, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoolspeedo
I have a couple of very brief white suits but my wife won't be seen with me wearing either despite her wearing the tiniest white bikinis!!!
Wear them under your usual suit, then take them off when she's not looking.

I did this on a quiet beach south of Cancun several years ago. The resort was owned by a Spanish company, and so they had a fairly significant European clientele, so speedos on guys, even older out-of-shape ones (gee, like me) were not at all unusual. Most of them only wore them while lying on the beach, and when they got up to go in, they put shorts on over them. There were a few younger and in shape guys with them as well, but not a lot. They were generally with the topless girls, which was also quite common there.

I decided I'd do the same. While lying in a beach chair under the palapa, I quietly slid off my shorts and had on just a basic black speedo. I was like that probably two hours, and she never noticed till I got up to go and was putting shorts back on to walk to our room. She wasn't happy - I was cracking up laughing, as were the other couple that was with it who also thought it was hilarious. WTH - it's not like anyone else at that resort knew who I was or would ever see me again.

If your wife is rocking a tiny bikini, my guess is you will look good in yours as well. Just go for it.