Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2014, 11:39 PM

I have worn string side suits for years and at home the tie side ones. I was on a trip once and had no suit so I went into a shop that carried nothing but swimwear for men and women. I spotted the tie side one and asked if they had them that didn't tie -- they did not. I went ahead and purchased the tie side one and wore it to the beach. I headland down on a lounge and dozed off in the Mediterrian sun. When I woke I saw the time and quickly stood up to leave. I did not realize that someone had untied the sides as i slept there and when I jumped up the suit fell off and onto the ground half under the chaise. It was a minute or two before I realized what had happened -- mostly prompted by whistles and laughter. I covered myself with my hands and tried to get the suit back on. If you have ever worn a tie side suit you know it is no easy task. Finally the beach attendant realized my dilema and came over to hold up a towel or me to get dressed behind. I was totally embarrassed and probably was 5 shades of red. The beach attendant said he enjoyed it -- he had watched me struggle with getting the suit on and I got a couple pat on the backs and one "call me" from a cute topless girl with al most the same suit on. The next day when I arrived at the beach the attendant came up and double tied the sides so they wouldn't come undone. When I asked how i would get out of the suit he offered to come to my room and help me --- that is a story in itself. I still have that bright yellow unlined tie on suit. Never worn it in public again -- but often at home. In public I stick to the string side or regular 1" speedos