Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2016, 05:18 PM

try this :http://www.allensswimwear.co.uk/mens...r-2783045.html

the original link worked this morning buy they've changed it
Old 10-29-2016, 04:33 PM

About 20 people in my local pool today. I was the only one wearing speedos, but there was only me and one other guy actually swimming. Everyone else (kids mostly) just larked about.

If wearing speedos is dependant on swimming many laps - I can accept that.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:47 AM

Delayed and procrastinated post-hurricane chores.

Cleaned the patio and furniture and pool. Reset the orchids.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:04 PM

Swam 500m at my local pool in my addidas boxer cut trunks. would have done more but it was crowded. then went for 20 minutes in the steam room. I was the only guy not in boardshorts.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:13 AM

Swam 1500m in my red Arena Sarados, getting used to them now, not had any negative comments.

Wonder if I could get away with wearing yellow Arena Santamarias: *http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARENA-COSTUM... 73Hq06Sdkv7Nw

Only problem is I'd have to buy them from Italy, although I can get them from the same place through Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Arena-Santa...ias&th=1&psc=1.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 11-16-2016 at 06:18 AM.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:25 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Swam 1500m in my red Arena Sarados, getting used to them now, not had any negative comments.

Wonder if I could get away with wearing yellow Arena Santamarias: *http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARENA-COSTUM... 73Hq06Sdkv7Nw

Only problem is I'd have to buy them from Italy, although I can get them from the same place through Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Arena-Santa...ias&th=1&psc=1.

Go on Torchwatch, try lane swimming in yellow santamarinas! You are a UK member and swimming in UK pools, no one will worry or comment (apart from possibly positively) at all.
I used to do most of my lane swimming in what I think are Sarados briefs (with the Glasgow Commonwealth Games logo) but now do much of my lane swimming in Neptune Scepter briefs, was doing 1000m yesterday and will be back on Friday morning.
Good luck
Phil
Old 11-16-2016, 07:10 PM

Default Laps

1800 meters every day in 2" Caussie-starting to get more transparent every day-good thing for the front panel, The 100%nylon is great-almost like being bareass, No negative comments as I have worn briefs for years in liberal Vermont!
Old 11-18-2016, 05:58 AM

I did the usual 1500 m swim then some pull and kick buoy training. Was wearing the red Arena Sarados swim brief again, feels normal rather than new now but still like the fit and how it looks.

There were three other men in the pool (but lots of women), one was wearing shorts, another was in jammers, the third in square cuts and I was in swim briefs. The women were all in one piece suits, a few with fuller figures had skirts added over the basic one piece design. I suspect that men wishing to swim lengths find it hard to decide what to wear, are put off because shorts are no good for swimming training while jammers look too technical and square cuts and briefs seem too brief compared to shorts they are used to wearing. The result is that they swim in longer shorts a couple of times getting repeatedly overtaken and give up.

Tried on a pair of yellow Wet Tackle swim briefs and stepped into the shower to see how they behaved. They rapidly became very see through and although the lined front was transparent it showed the shape of everything in detail. I am now thinking that I should seek a darker shade of yellow when I order the Arena Santamarias. Transparency is not advisable in a public swimming session.

I notice that a lot of the Arena Santamarias on sale on Amazon 2 days ago have now gone. have they been ordered by Board readers ?

Last edited by Torchwatch : 11-18-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:58 AM

Wore my fake light blue Aussibum swim briefs, swam 2000m in them, felt good. Had tested them in the shower at home and knew the went very slightly see through.
Have ordered some genuine Aussibums now and am waiting for delivery.
Am off work next week and hope to increase my swim to 2500m.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:55 PM

Spent a glorious ( yesterday ) day at the beach, relaxing, hiking and flying kites in a metallic red 'Speedo' from Gary Majdell.

Then pool maintenance at home in gold Aussiebum classic.

Last edited by Red^^Speedo : 12-05-2016 at 03:02 PM.