Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2016, 12:26 AM

Default Not Wise

This was not a clever thing to do. The lifeguard was put on the spot. A more mature one would probably ask you to go change-there are limits to everything! I sympathise somewhat by your daring but overall does not improve the image of speedo wearers who advocate wearing speedos.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorcas3
This was not a clever thing to do. The lifeguard was put on the spot. A more mature one would probably ask you to go change-there are limits to everything! I sympathise somewhat by your daring but overall does not improve the image of speedo wearers who advocate wearing speedos.

As tight swimwear is mandatory in a lot of public pools in Belgium, there's no real neef for advocating to wear speedos. Younger people may not always be happy with it, but there is no judgement whatsoever towards people wearing speedos in Belgium...
There were 3 lifeguards, 2 in their 20ies and 1 in his 40ies. None said a word to me. Besides, some of the women/girls were wearing some very skimpy stuff too, so I don't think dressing "modestly/conservative" is a requierement in our pool. There are even some days where you can swim naked.
If I were in America, things probably would've been different. And I don't wear those see through suits all the time. Some are red, green, purple or dark blue. I mix them up, so there's a little for everybody But the ones that go see through when wet are the most exciting, so also the most interesting ones to write about considering the others are just percieved as normal here...
Old 09-21-2016, 10:30 PM

Default Swim with Daughter

Today, my NCAA swimmer daughter and I hit the pool for laps. She did a regular workout she is used to and I did my usual sets to get in 2,000 yards. We had a great time. I swam in my NS Cloud poly suit. She grew up seeing me in a bikini suit, so she was not surprised to see me in the Neptune suit. Of course she shot past me in the water, but regardless, we had a great workout together.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:58 AM

Spent time in San Diego and wore my Neptune Scepter at the hotel pool. And saw several speedos at La Jolla Cove. Speedos are common and un-noticed in California.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161003_160130-640x360.jpg (75.9 KB, 126 views)

Last edited by lapswimmer : 10-04-2016 at 03:08 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Spent time in San Diego and wore my Neptune Scepter at the hotel pool. And saw several speedos at La Jolla Cove. Speedos are common and un-noticed in California.

Great suit, lapswimmer! Looking good!
Old 10-05-2016, 11:46 AM

Hey Lapswimmer, great pic. I have the exact same suit. Love how it feels on. Good for you!
Old 10-05-2016, 02:25 PM

Thanks, guys. I just ordered the JN503 to compliment my winter lap swimming. I will post it on its maiden swim. Yes, the feel of this suit and material are great.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:25 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer

k: Was trying to do a thumbs up, sorry. Another thumbs up, looks great.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:15 AM

Thanks speedos123. Appreciate the thumbs up. Cant wait until my new suit comes in. Will get a shot of it at the lap pool.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:18 PM

Did those laps today in my new Poly/Spandex Neptune Scepter suit. This suit is awesome. I wholly recommend these suits for any pool or open water activity. My other Poly NS suit is holding up well with regular use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161017_151021_crop_539x630_resized.jpg (65.6 KB, 82 views)