Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
i disagree with removing the shirt last. if you do remove the shirt last make sure its not a long shirt that covers the entire speedo. If it does this could make it look like you are wearing nothing at all and cause unwanted attention.

With you there, buddy. I tend to keep the shirt in the car so I only need to remove flip-flops and shorts once on the beach.
Old 09-14-2018, 06:32 PM

Once you are stripped down to your swim brief/ bikini do something, swim a few lengths, play basketball, read you book or device. Sitting there scanning the "crowds" to see who is watching you will catch their eyes and make them look at you. Appearing nervous will draw attention to you. Appearing confident yet boring will give you time to settle in and get used to your condition. Then after a while you'll forget your self consciousness and should someone stop by to speak to you you'll chat normally. Maybe they'll say what a lovely warm day it is and how you seem suitably dressed for it, you'll smile and say it's my first time wearing these then they'll say they wished they were as brave as you.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:53 PM

First some clarification -- when I said leave the shirt on I sis not mean a shirt that is a cover up. One that goes to the waist above the top of the suit. (I prefer button up, a faded Hawaiian) The movement of the shirt does a little cover but still shows enough suit to let it be known you have on a speedo and not too shy to show it. I usually set up then walk with unbuttoned shirt to the bar for a beverage.
I disagree that after stripping down to your speedo creating activities to see if you are being noticed sound a bit desperate or insecure. Do what you came to the pool to do. Do some laps or open a book and read. Don't check out the rest of the crowd to see if they are looking. Unless you are at a gay pool/beach and your objective is to hook up, not looking around gives the impression of confidence and that is a better look than need for approval.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up Loving this thread

I know I am a long way from wearing a swim brief in public, but I just love, love, love the advice that has been given here by our great forum members. You guys are awesome!

The confidence aspect is spot on. I just hope I will be able to exude that once I am ready to make the move from jammers to swim briefs.

Again, I really appreciate reading the various responses provided here, and thank you all for sharing your experiences!