Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012, 06:42 AM

Default PS

Re. OTT post#18 might NJH give a simple explanation that he mistakenly inserted instead of without intended offence ?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Re. OTT post#18 might NJH give a simple explanation that he mistakenly inserted instead of without intended offence ?
I use the icons according to their facial expression, not what they were called.
Is friendly, calm, smile and its OK...
Is asking for a fight....
Old 10-11-2012, 08:55 PM

Exclamation Oh dear.....

... if that is so I am afraid you will upset an awful lot of people with those personal misinterpretations of emoticons - and how on earth confusion can be "spoiling for a fight" I do not know.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:17 PM

Default Part 5: The first long swim...

Writers Note: The first person who correctly identifies the right placement of the incorrectly pasted line that showed up in Part 4 (earlier post) wins a purple face icon...lol"

Zach slept like a baby. He fell asleep while we were studying and talking, mostly talking. He was laying on his stomach reading his Chemistry book, wearing nothing but this really cute pair of forest green boxer briefs. I wasn’t really a boxer brief guy, or even boxers for that matter, but if Zach was wearing them, well they just looked cute. I was telling him about Scott between reading and when I looked over he was face down in his book and he sound asleep. It was late and I knew he did not have any tests the next day, so I quietly got up and went over to his side of the room. I gently slid the book out from under his face and laid his head on the pillow. I grabbed his sheet, which he had bunched up at the end of the bed and pulled it up over his shoulders and gave him a gentle kiss on the back of his head. He mumbled something incoherent. I shut off his reading light and slipped back to my bed and crawled in.

It was an awesome workout. Joe and I were the only ones in the pool. In fact, when I got there, the whole pool was empty. “It’s always like this on Friday” Pete the lifeguard said. “Guess people are gearing up for weekend drinking.”

“You’d think that would make them get here, get a good swim in before the beer.”

Pete wasn’t in his tower seat since no one was there. Even he was dressed more relaxed, not in his red guard shorts and T-shirt. He had on this really tight fitting shirt and a pair of soccer shorts. Pete really was a muscular guy.

“What’s with the outfit?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah, my guard stuff was dirty. Wasn’t suppose to work today, but Mark called me late and he has a big exam today.”

“You should have worn a Speedo” I said smirking, a bit joking, but mostly serious.

“Got that on under, always do” Joe said. And with that he pulled down the side of his short to reveal a solid red suit.

“That would look more guard-like, at least it’s red” a big grin as I said it. I'd love to have seen what he looked like in just his red briefs.

Pete got up in the tower seat, “Need to be here to spot you floating on the bottom,” he jabbed back at me.

“Might need to,” I said. “I am going for a straight hour swim, today. Maybe more."

I dove in, kind of a off the block start, despite the rule saying you can’t dive. I had on a real bright black and gold print Speedo. I really love bright color suits. “This one is going with me to the beach” I thought as I put it on. It also felt so awesome on. Sometimes you get a suit that just feels incredible when you are wearing it like a well fit pair of jeans. This one was one of those suits. I thought it looked hot on me and I felt hot wearing it.

“You were in your zone” Joe said to me as I leaned on the wall. I had just finished 80 minutes of straight swimming. I lost count of laps somewhere around 70, but figured it had to have been well over 100. I had never swam non stop that long before. I was kind of worried about it before I started, but it was really cool. I just locked in a pace and went. After a while I just had time to think. I thought about Scott for quite a bit of the swim, about Zach, about my Economics paper, everything.

“That was awesome,” I said to Joe. “Never done that, now I know why you like it.” Looking back, it was on this morning that I began my transition from short event swimming to wanting to do open water.

“No, I do it because I am old” Joe said.

Friday’s were great. I didn’t have classes on Friday this semester. It was hard to work my schedule that way, but it was worth it. I never missed classes for swim meet travel, which was almost always on Friday, and if we were not traveling I had three day weekends. With no class, Joe and I hung out in the pool right to the end. Well, I should say the hot tub.

“You must have lots of swimsuits?’ Joe half asked and half stated. “You’ve worn a different one every day.” Joe had on the same blue and gold Tyr he wore every day.

I blushed. “Yeah, I have this thing about suits, I guess.”

“How many?”

“Oh I don’t really know, quite a few, some of them are at home” I avoided a direct answer. I think I was up to about 30 at this point. I had at least 15 between my dorm room and swim locker. “I wear them a lot, between swimming and stuff”

“Well, if I was as young and handsome as you, I’d wear them all the time, too.” he smiled. “You must have to chase off the girls.”

“Not really,” I said back. “I’m not much into girls right now, with swimming and all.”

Joe didn’t bat an eye. Our conversation meandered all over the spectrum of topics, from swimming to classes to growing up. Talking to Joe felt like talking to my dad, with whom I had a great relationship (despite the times he pushed me to date some girls). Joe was a diver in college, which I found fascinating. I admire the diver guys, as I have mentioned before. Joe confided that he lived alone “in an assisted retirement place.” He had never married, but he said he lived with a long time friend for over thirty years, “but he was gone now.” Swimming was his highlight.

“I look forward to tomorrow all day after I leave here,” Joe said. “I come watch most of your team’s meets, especially the divers…… and now I will cheer you”

I was sitting up on the side of the spa, my feet in the water. Joe made me blush with his cheer comment. His eyes kept fixed on me. Not a creepy fix, more a sincere fix. Like a grandfather watching his grandson fishing. I felt sad for Joe. Despite his enthusiasm for swimming, I guessed he was really lonely. I smiled back at him.

“Hey guys, sorry to bust your bubble, but I get the pool ready for the swimming class.” Pete said. We were again the only ones there. As Pete went about his stuff, Joe and I climbed out, grabbed our goggles off the bench and headed into the locker room….

To be continued....
Old 10-13-2012, 09:00 PM

Thank you !
Old 10-15-2012, 01:06 PM

Default Great Story

Loving you work! This is just a little note of my appreciation. It's getting me horny like a great piece of erotic writing should... Love to read more.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:01 PM

Cool

Wow, another great story. I sure wish I knew how u did it. You are a wonderful writer.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:13 PM

Wink To be continued .... if you like the story, let me know......

Hey... as one of those 'much older' guys.. I'm pretty sure that Joe is going to prove to be an interesting character... or is my 'gaydar' broken?
Old 10-21-2012, 01:40 PM

Default Part 6: Breakfast

The locker room was empty, except for us. Joe had a locker about 15 feet from where mine was. I had intentionally not used the team locker room. At first we did not say much, as we opened out lockers and pulled out our stuff. I was standing there, still in my suit when Joe broke the silence.

“So, how many suits do you think you own?” Joe asked.

“I don’t really know,” I said back, “maybe thirty between home and here.”

“Wow, that’s quite a few suits,” Joe replied, smiling. “I know you swim a lot.”

“Yeah, I kind of see ones I like and I have to buy them. Kind of like someone who likes lots of shoes” I said. “I really like prints, bright colors.”

“Ah, so you like to stand out,” Joe said back, chuckling. “Of course as handsome as you are, you stand out already,”

I kind of blushed. “So, what about you, I asked. Do you own more than one suit?”

“Well, yeah” Joes said. “I’ve got four, but two of them are at a condo we, well I guess I mean I now, own at the beach.”

We ended up talking for quite a while. Joe wanted to know what my favorite suit was and I told him about this really cool orange, red and black Aztec patterned Speedo that I really loved (in fact, I still have it). I told him I never wear it in the pool, only fresh water or to sun. “I hope it never wears out.”

“Wow, sounds really nice,” Joe said. “Would love to see you in it.” he said. “I think handsome guys look great in suits like these” he added, pointing at our suits. All the talk of suits and modeling them was kind of arousing me. I could feel myself getting bigger, not bad, but as I looked down at myself I could see that I was filling out my suit more.

We each went off to take showers. The showers were in rows on both sides. Joe waited to see which way I went and then graciously went to the other side. Other than his comment about checking me out in my favorite suit, Joe made sure that we had no awkward moments. I was back at my locker later than Joe, I took some extra time in the shower for obvious reasons given my aroused state. I didn’t do anything, but just needed more time to get things back in control. Joe already had on a pair of pants but no shirt yet.

I grabbed an older, slightly worn out practice suit from my bag and slipped it on. Over than I pulled on some jeans that fit me kind of tight. Button fly 501’s that hugged my anatomy and threw on a polo short. By the time I was dressed, Joe was almost al packed up. I quickly threw my stuff in my bag and was ready to go. I had this great idea in my head to get to know Joe more.

“Great workout” Joe said. “Thanks for talking to an old man.” he smiled.

“Hey,” I said back, feeling kind of awkward, “you want to go grab some breakfast? I don’t have class today, it would be fun”

Joe beamed back a huge smile. “If you didn’t mind I would kind of like that.”

“Not at all,” I said. “We can go to the food court, it’s a short walk” We headed out the door. The food court was at the Student Center not far from the athletic complex. We headed out, walking side by side.

Joe had not been in a university student center since he was in college and was amazed at all the food choices. “It’s like a mall food court” he said as he took it all in. “and you know what else, you’re the hottest guy in here,” he smiled. “Best looking guy in jeans, for sure.”

“Stop it,” I quipped back. “Let’s get some food.”

Over breakfast, we spent an hour just talking, about almost everything. I told Joe about our weekend trip to the beach and how excited I was. He said he was jealous. We talked about swimming and diving. Joe shared some really great dive stories from when he was a diver. He told about being the first team in Speedos.

“We were the first team to get the new brief cut suits” he shared. “Everyone was freaked out at how small they were, and they were not as small as they are today. Some of the guys said they were not going to wear them.” He paused to drink some coffee. “I thought they felt so great on, and I really liked how they looked and fit. Sure they showed more off, but they were great for diving.”

“What color were they?” I asked.

“Only solid blue, dark.” he answered. “They didn’t have the same stretch as the suits you have now, and they were a little bit looser, not as hugging. The girls sure liked to see the guys in them. Even some of the guys liked to see each other in them.”

“I think it is the same for us,” I replied, referring to the girls and guys. All this suit talk was making my jeans tight, at least up front.

“So, what are you wearing at the beach?” Joe asked. “I know how much you love your swimsuits.”

I told Joe about the four suits I was taking with me, in great detail. How they looked, even how they fit. He listened intently to every detail. The more I talked to more excited I got about the trip. We were leaving at lunch, not too long away.

“Sounds like it will be fun,” Joe said. “Do the other guys wear shorts or suits?” Joe asked.

“Well, my best friend Zach will wear a suit, for sure” I answered. “Some of the guys will wear shorts” I then explained each guy to him, probably in more detail than he wanted. Joe was just so easy to talk to.

“Are you and Zach an item?” Joe asked.

“Oh no,” I replied quickly. “We are long time friends, closer than brothers, but Zach is very straight.”

“Got it,” Joe replied. With that, Joe had figured me out. I was sure.

It had warmed up considerably outside. Perfect day to head to the water. “Have fun this weekend,” Joe said. “Maybe one day you can come down to my condo at the beach, I rarely get there since I’ve been alone.” With that Joe gave me a tight hug, the kind where our whole bodies touched. “Thanks for a great morning.”

From there, my beach day was about to begin. I headed back to my dorm to get some studying in and to get ready.

To be continued...
Old 10-21-2012, 04:48 PM

Nice! Good way to work in the 'older guy' and show the two of them getting to know each other better. And now, with Ryan's comment about Zach being 'straight', has he let the older guy Joe know that maybe he himself is not 'straight'? Hmmm, where will this go.....Maybe Ryan will take Joe up on the beach condo offer? Already looking forward to the next chapter!