Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2016, 05:17 PM

I'm just egalitarian, so I let men and women see the same amount of my nakedness. You can see me in my Speedos but no more than that.
Old 05-10-2016, 04:12 PM

The only towel dance I do is to spread a towel on the locker room floor to avoid contact with my bare feet. I always wear rubber sandals and haven't had athletes foot since I was a teenager.

Practice good public gym hygiene!
Old 05-14-2016, 06:05 PM

Testing time today at my local pool. The changing rooms are being refurbished, so that for the moment the men and women have to share a communal changing room! We were told to keep swimwear on at all times, and all cubicles needed to be used for changing. Except there are only four cubicles, so most of us had to change in and out of our clothes in the communal area, while women walked past.

Very European...
Old 05-14-2016, 06:47 PM

Speaking of European, I was on a beach in France when a German couple (male, female) arrived. They both stripped off completely and then put on speedos and a lady bikini respectively. Since it was a free beach with mixed clothed and naked users it seemed strange that having revealed their bodies they should bother covering them again as there was no longer anything to hide.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:16 AM

I went to another pool yesterday. It was a mixed changing area but everyone had their own cubicle.

The shower area was mixed though. Showering in my Speedos, next to a couple of young women in their bathing costumes, did make me feel a little erotic...
Old 06-21-2016, 07:43 PM

Default Changing and showering in locker rooms

When I go to the gym that has a swimming pool, I wear my favorite snug Arena swim briefs under shorts, like underwear. I'll take off the shorts and shirt, putting them in the locker, then go to the pool. I take a nice long swim and head back to the locker room. I get my towel, then shower while still in my clinging tight wet Arena swim .briefs. After soaping and rising off the pool water, I' ll take my time getting the tight swim suit off and don't make a show of it, but it feels so good wearing it and tickles my lowers all over, trying to peel the clinging wet Arena suit down and off. Once The suit is off, I put a towel around me, then dry off by locker and quickly putting on my baggy boxer underwear with the shorts and shirt. I don't pay much to the other guys around the locker room and in the showers. Sometimes when in the swimming pool with friends,I get nice comments from them, how sexy my swim briefs are on me, especially when in the showers, but that's in private. I do like wearing them including speedos at the gym and as summer underwear too.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:09 PM

My gym is pretty egalitarian. I often see guys hanging out and chatting in the nude. That's not my bag, per se, but I'm not so shy that I can't change in front of other people. I mean, it's a locker room. There are going to be naked dudes in there.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISpeedo
Forgot to say that after the swim team damp dries their upper body and puts their towel around their waist they next first put on a tee shirt before the towel dance to remove the wet gear. Waiting for one of them to fall and hurt themselves. it is funny To think they have been swimming with skin showing and now nothing showing among friends.....

In the mixed sex changing cubicles at the local pools I visit, I'm guilty of doing the 'towel dance' as above. But in my defence, with very little body fat (even in my 30's) I can get incredibly cold after 40 minuets to an hour in even a moderately warm pool. Add to that, the pool side shower/rinse off in my jammers and by the time I'm back at the lockers all I want to do is get dry as fast as possible. Hence the drying of my top half, wrapping the towel around my waist, t shirt on etc.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ucstr8

I never had a problem with nudity in a locker room, in high school that's how it was after gym/swim class. Today I'm still the same way, I'm there to shower, change and be on my way and I'm nude in the locker areas and showers today.
I visit a spa north of me a couple of times a month, old Russian steam bath place, it's old world and everyone is nude, in the lockers, showers, steam room, sauna and even in the lounge area and nobody thinks about it or bats an eye. Each time I go there.........when in Rome............
Old 01-16-2018, 08:21 AM

The gym we belong to has open showers and a sauna and hot tub in the locker room. I don't have any problem being naked while I'm there. After a swim, I'll often spend 20-30 minutes enjoying the facilities in my birthday suit.

I'd say that's true of about 65% of the members. Some of the younger guys (and a few of the older ones) cover up more. There's nowhere to hide in the showers, so some shower in their swimsuits and change under towels.

My boys are in the group that's less comfortable being naked. I've been trying to get them to try it out. They often prefer to use the family changing rooms by the pool, where we can change without other people around.

My older son and I went for a swim tonight. After, he followed me to the sinks instead of going straight to the showers and took off his suit to rinse it off. Then we showered together nude. I didn't say anything, since I could see he was nervous. Must've been overwhelming, because he got an erection. I didn't mention it as we finished and went back to our lockers to get dressed. Hopefully it doesn't put him off being comfortable in the locker room in the future.