Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2015, 09:13 PM

Default My secret is out...

It's no secret to my wife that I really love wearing lycra and I wear it around the house on most nights. At first with her, it was very arousing to me to be seen wearing it, but now it's become routine and I just enjoy the comfort of it.

Once in a while when we're on vacation, I'll wear some jammers at the beach or hotel pool, but that's about the extent of people who know my secret...my wife and out of town strangers.

Well that all changed recently. My in-laws are in town and my wife's mother has been helping us around the house with laundry. Rather than try to hide away any of my collection of singlets, jammers or running tights, I made sure they were in the pile with everything else. I wasn't there to see it, but I'm sure she folded these items and now knows that I have several.

I'm not turned on by her at all, but the thought of someone finding out my secret and handling my spandex gets me very excited. I wish I had been there to see her reaction and would like to know what she thought.

Does anyone else have an experience like this?
Old 02-15-2015, 11:10 AM

I owned a house that had two closets in the master bedroom. Being single I was able to use the second for all things lycra. Everything was on hangers or pants clip hangers. It was like a department store. Several people got to see the closet and most commented, with a smile, you must like this stuff. And I do. And if the opportunity presented itself, one could browse and select something to wear........
Old 02-16-2015, 04:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
I owned a house that had two closets in the master bedroom. Being single I was able to use the second for all things lycra. Everything was on hangers or pants clip hangers. It was like a department store. Several people got to see the closet and most commented, with a smile, you must like this stuff. And I do. And if the opportunity presented itself, one could browse and select something to wear........

This sounds fantastic! Would love to see that closet.. and even come over to try some on!
Old 02-16-2015, 11:48 AM

Sorry to say I had to move, well not had too, but thats another story. Currently all items are in plastic boxes segregated by type of lycra item.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:42 PM

I too have two closets in my master bedroom. I duo a giant mirror to cover the door so it is really my secret closet. It is a great place to keep my personal collections and even hide valuables.
Old 08-20-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoguy82
It's no secret to my wife that I really love wearing lycra and I wear it around the house on most nights. At first with her, it was very arousing to me to be seen wearing it, but now it's become routine and I just enjoy the comfort of it.

Once in a while when we're on vacation, I'll wear some jammers at the beach or hotel pool, but that's about the extent of people who know my secret...my wife and out of town strangers.

Well that all changed recently. My in-laws are in town and my wife's mother has been helping us around the house with laundry. Rather than try to hide away any of my collection of singlets, jammers or running tights, I made sure they were in the pile with everything else. I wasn't there to see it, but I'm sure she folded these items and now knows that I have several.

I'm not turned on by her at all, but the thought of someone finding out my secret and handling my spandex gets me very excited. I wish I had been there to see her reaction and would like to know what she thought.

Much like you, my wife knows that I have a thing for lycra related items and it's no surprise to her when I buy something new and sometimes a bit ridiculous. haha

I have spandex leggings, shorts, shirts(compression), cycling shorts, bib, and speedos. I also purchased a wrestling singlet about 2 years ago, but its leg opening cut is like a one piece women's swimsuit. It's a cheapie that I bought for $10 somewhere online. I figured what the hell, could be fun. I rarely wear it, but when I do, my wife laughs and shakes her head. I think the brand is called BravePerson. LOL. I'd say you'd have to be pretty brave to wear it out in public.
Old 08-20-2016, 11:33 AM

BravePerson brand is very revealing, but fun. Amazon has some of their offerings.

I just finished up my database of all things Lycra. Started it years ago when I had to learn the program. What better fun way then to organize my collection. Now things and data have gotten out of hand, so I did a recent inventory check. Seems some things have gone missing, and I have no idea where they went.

Not that I am lacking for anything Lycra the collection is quite large.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoguy82

Yes, I have a secret speedo fetish but wish others knew.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:00 PM

Found this thread and got very excited to know my Lycra fetish/enthusiasm has a home on here.

While my speedo and thong collection has grown, my Lycra collection is just getting started with my Lululemon and Nike leggings (since I run). I have just one singlet for wrestling but I want to get into more if anyone has any brands for both leggings and singlets.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:32 PM

When posting vacation pictures on Facebook not long ago, I made the decision to go ahead and include a couple pictures of myself in speedos on the beach that my husband took. I half expected one or two comments, but no one said anything.