Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2017, 05:42 PM

Default Barbecue, swimwear and sex

Part 1

They made their eagerly-awaited arrival via the kitchen, which led into the garden. First out was Rod, who sported a very nice pair of red swim briefs. Tall, slim... he suited it well. It didn’t particularly matter to me what gender the wearer was – a good physique unencumbered by clothing was always visually pleasing.
Then there was Sarah. She came through the doorway next, wearing almost nothing. No top and a very small, purple, bikini bottom. From a brief, lateral observation – her bottom appeared to be uncovered. And when she came walking towards us, it was noticeable the front of her bikini barely covered her crotch. Depilation was therefore a key requirement.

‘Good. Now I would just like to welcome you all to the house warming barbecue. I’m hoping it will go well, as I’m a bit of a novice when it comes to barbecues.’
‘I’ll help you, Bede,’ Sarah offered. ‘Getting quite used to them now.’
‘Thanks. And may I compliment you on your choice of swimwear?’
‘Ta. I’ll give you a twirl.’
The back of her suit, as suspected, was just a thin string separating the cheeks of her bottom. ‘I’m going to wear this on me holiday to Greece in September. Debating whether I should wear the top, though. What do you think, Rod?’
‘I think you can get away with being topless there, dear,’ he advised.
‘And bottomless too,’ Angela muttered.
‘Excuse me?’
‘Your costume doesn’t leave much to the imagination, if I may say so.’
‘You may. Look...’ Sarah pulled down her bikini bottoms. ‘Don’t need to imagine now.’
‘Oh - really!’
‘Couldn’t care less if you see me naked, but I’ll put them back on. Don’t wish to offend.’
‘So kind of you.’

She walked over to the barbecue area. Her body was beautifully bronzed, and her bare buttocks gently wobbled with every step she took. The effect was hypnotic.

‘Ugh! She is just so vulgar,’ Angela remarked, contemptuously.
‘She’s got a nice ass, though.’
‘Huh. I suppose she has to have some assets to attract a man like Rod.’
‘Her heart’s in the right place, mind.’
‘Is it? How would you know?’
‘Er... I have met her a couple of times - being a friend of Rod, you know.’
‘Let you off, then,’ she smiled.
With that narrow escape, I quickly walked over to the barbecue to do some cooking – whilst simultaneously admiring Sarah’s body.
‘Hi,’ I said to her.
‘Hi.’
‘You seem to have it all sorted out with Rod, now.’
‘Aye. It’s nice to live with a man again.’
‘And soon to be a family. Have you got any plans to get married?’
‘Dunno. Tried that once before and it didn’t work out.’
‘Call me “old-fashioned”, but I think children should be brought up by a married couple.’
‘Does “old-fashioned” mean having lots of affairs, then?’
‘Look, we’ve been through all that before.’
‘Suppose so.’
‘But do you remember the time on that beach in Thailand, Sarah, where we saw the turtle? At that precise moment, there was no one else in the world whom I wanted more.’
‘Until that Thai bitch revealed your affair with her.’
‘It didn’t have to end that way.’
‘But then you decided to choose Angela.’
‘You gave me no choice. You returned the engagement ring. Remember?’
‘Like you say – we’ve been through it all before.’
‘But...’
‘But what?’
‘I never stopped loving you. I still do.’
She smiled at the revelation and said, ‘to tell you the truth, Bede, I still love you.’
‘But we’ve both moved on. For better or worse.’
‘We have.’
‘Hi there, lover.’ Rod had joined us in the barbecue area. Sarah put her arms around him and stood on tip-toe to kiss him. Rod reciprocated by putting his hands on her bare bottom, which clenched in response to her pleasure. At that moment, I felt a tinge of envy.
‘Wow! Think I need a sit down after that!’ she exclaimed, before making her way back to the patio table.
‘You all right Bede?’ Rod said, addressing me.
‘Fine, thanks.’
‘Derek’s talking shop again.’
‘We know what he’s like. You have to make a sustained effort to steer him off the subject.’
‘Sure. I must say I like your suit. Where did you get it from?’
‘Sarah’s the one to ask about that,’ I smiled.
‘Okay. I wouldn’t mind wearing something like that on holiday.’
‘You’re brave. I don’t have a problem wearing it here, but not in public.’
‘Depends on where it is, I guess.’
‘Indeed. I see you’re getting on well with Sarah.’
‘I am more than grateful for you fixing me up with her.’
‘Just glad to be of service.’
‘So grateful that... if there’s any time you want to her for your pleasure - I won’t mind.’
‘Really? That’s jolly decent of you. I would happily offer you Angela for the same purpose, but unfortunately she’s not as enlightened as us.’

Everyone had finished their barbecue food. The barbecue itself was reduced to embers, which I had great fun in poking with one of the barbecue tongs. While I was doing that,
Emily and Sarah came to join me.

‘Like your bikini, Emily,’ I said. Except that Emily was completely naked.
‘Just fancied a naked stroll in the garden. When Angela and I were young girls, we often used to play in the garden like this.’
‘Now you only do it when you’re drunk?’
My comment made her giggle, and Sarah said, ‘she’s a girl after my own heart. I like those rings you’ve got in your thingy. Don’t hurt, do they?’
‘Not at all.’
‘Have to try some myself. Oh by the way, Bede - ‘How’s your sex life going?’ she asked, grinning.
‘What sex life?’
‘Ooh! Like that, is it? How long’s it been?’
‘Three months.’
‘You poor bairn! Let me make it better...’ She embraced me and I did the same to her. Her skin felt wonderful. Just so smooth...
‘I’ve always got the wedding night to look forward to.’
‘Yes, but you’re out of practice now. Abstinence does you no good.’
She pressed against me ever tighter. I could feel my cock harden against her belly. She withdrew her embrace and said, ‘your cock’s slipped out, pet.’
I looked down at my G-string. My cock was protruding considerably above the front of the suit. Yet the outward display of my masculinity felt very satisfying.
‘There was always an inherit risk of that happening,’ I said.
‘Can I touch it?’ Emily asked.
‘I’m not sure if relatives should get that familiar... but I’m prepared to take a chance!’
Emily stroked it up and down the full length.
‘Never thought I’d get to do this to my future brother-in-law. Do you like it?’
‘Yes.’
‘Can I suck it?’
I involuntarily looked towards the patio table. Rod, Derek and Angela were in conversation. It looked like Rod was blocking Angela’s view of the barbecue, which was fortunate.
‘Go on, then.’
‘Wow! Isn’t this fun?’ Sarah said, excitedly. ‘Why don’t you take off your suit, Bede.’
‘I might as well.’
Sarah removed her outfit, too. ‘Do you want to make love to me, Bede?’
‘Maybe.’
‘Come on. You know you want to.’
‘I don’t quite follow. How come you objected to me bonking other women when I was your boyfriend, but you think it’s okay to do it now?
‘It’s different.’
‘Is it? How?’
‘It just is.’
‘Or is it because you’re in control of the situation?’
‘Look, do you want to or not?’
‘Yes. More than anything. Should we go up to the bedroom?’
‘Or how about we do it in the alleyway?’
‘That’s a bit risky, isn’t it?’
‘Yeah...’
Old 02-24-2017, 05:44 PM

Part 2

‘This reminds me of that alleyway in the town where we did it,’ Sarah remarked.
‘Yeah, and just as risky.’ I remembered that night, on my birthday, which was spent persuading the arresting police officer to drop the charges.
‘This time, though, it’s just a bit of fun,’ I said.
‘Of course. No strings attached. And this time we go all the way?’
‘All the way.’
She stood with her back against the wall. My cock was positioned in front of the vital organ, eagerly anticipating the moment. I made my first thrust and held it there – just savouring the experience. Wonderful!
‘You know, Sarah. You’re the best screw I’ve ever had.’
‘Then do it to me, Bede!’
‘Oh! It’s so good to be back inside you!’
My cock slid in and out with consummate ease. I could feel my body tingle all over. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this could happen again.
‘Are you enjoying, this, Emily?’ I asked.

She was standing about an arm’s length away from us, quietly masturbating. All the ingredients were in place for great sex. Outdoors in the sunshine, an appreciative spectator, and the risk of being caught...
‘You bet! I can’t believe Angela doesn’t want this!’
‘Would you like some?’
‘Yes...’
‘Okay. How about if you crouch down on your hands and knees, and I’ll come at you from behind?’

I placed my hands on her pert bottom, while my cock penetrated the spot. I smiled at Sarah while I performed this, but she ordered me back to her. I counted five insertions before signing off with a playful slap to her bottom. Emily stood up to continue her own stimulation, while I continued to bonk Sarah.
The alleyway at the side of the house ran in parallel to the barbecue area in the garden. It was nice to be able look at that whilst bonking Sarah – but then equally, someone could see us whilst standing at the barbecue. In this case - a startled Angela...

‘It’s not what you think,’ I said, in a feeble attempt to reassure her.
‘What - what am I thinking, then?’
‘I’m not having an affair, if that’s what you’re thinking.’
‘Well if I’m not mistaken, you’re having sex with that woman! What do you call that?’
‘It’s just a bit of fun.’
‘No – it’s not.’
‘Okay. I’m practicing for our wedding night, then.’
‘What? I admit I’m a bit naive, but I wasn’t born yesterday!’

Angela quickly left the scene. I thought she was going to leave us in peace, but she returned with Derek and Rod. Their presence, however, just excited me more. What could be better than having sex in front of your friends?
‘Isn’t that the most disgusting thing you’ve even seen, Derek?’ she asked him.
‘Don’t know, love. I’m afraid I’m out of my depth with this one.’
‘The pupil has become the master? Eh, Derek?’ I said, triumphantly.
‘Rod – that’s your girlfriend. Surely you can’t allow this?’ Angela continued.
‘Why not? I think it’s ruddy marvellous!’
‘You’re all crazy! The whole bloody lot of you! And you – Emily. Stop playing with yourself!’
She lunged towards Emily and grabbed her by the left ear.
‘Ow! You’re hurting me!’ she protested.
‘Are you going to put some clothes on, then?’
‘Yes!’
‘Then get out of here!’
She hurled her towards a bemused Derek, who suddenly found himself holding a naked girl in his arms. Emily started to cry and whimpered, ‘I’m sorry, Angela.’
‘All of you – get the hell off my property! NOW!’
‘I’ll give you a lift home, Emily,’ Derek said.

And then there were just the three of us. I continued my intercourse, knowing the climax wasn’t too far away.
‘Can’t you both please stop doing this?’ Angela implored. I could see tears streaming down her cheeks. ‘Is this because I wouldn’t let you have sex with me, Bede?’
‘Possibly. I don’t know.’
‘Why are you doing this to me, Sarah? Is this revenge?’
‘It’s not, Angela, honest. It’s just the way I am,’ she replied.
‘What’s that then? Scum?’ Angela’s demeanour was beginning to change to something more menacing.
‘You know I am. You’re better than me. Now come on, Bede. Finish it!’
As soon as she said that, my cock spurted forth its fluid. I grunted with pleasure. I rested my weary body against Sarah – with my arms held around her waist.
‘Bastards,’ Angela said calmly. ‘Both of you are just bastards.’
‘Suppose you’re going to hit me now, are you?’ I asked her.
‘I ought too.’
Sarah pulled herself away from me and stood in front of Angela. ‘No – it was my idea. You should hit me. Wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened.’
‘You really want that?’
‘Yes. Do it!’

Angela slapped Sarah in the face, but Sarah stood unmoved. ‘Come on. You can do better than that.’
She hit her again, but this time a little harder. Sarah flinched but issued the command, ‘again!’
Angela put her hand behind her back, and with a guttural scream, slapped her one more time. Sarah’s knees buckled and she fell to the ground. Blood seeped from her mouth.
‘Oh my God! Sarah - I didn’t mean to hit you so hard! I’m so sorry!’
Sarah sat on the ground, sobbing, and mumbled quietly, ‘no. I deserved it. I’m sorry.’
‘Oh Sarah – I abhor violence. I feel so ashamed. Let me see to your mouth.’
‘Please Angela... hold me...’
They held each other in their arms, both crying. It was a quite touching scene, and it gave hope of reconciliation.
‘I hope you feel proud of yourself, Bede,’ Angela declared.
‘Why would I feel that?’
‘Because it’s all your fault!’

Women. I’ll never, ever understand them!