Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Speedo Member

How about another chapter....
Old 11-27-2011, 12:01 AM

went on a cruise for the holiday... next chapter coming. Spent a week in my hottest looking swimsuits...
Old 11-27-2011, 12:32 AM

Sounds great. We await with great anticipation
Old 11-27-2011, 12:08 PM

As much as I am looking foward to the next chapter, I think we'd all like to hear about your vacation too. Tell us about what you wore! I'm kinda jealous!!
Old 11-27-2011, 05:20 PM

Nice story - waiting to read the next part!
Old 12-02-2011, 01:53 AM

Default Part 3: the race

Writers note: Not quite as much "action" in this one (besides loving brief swimwear, I also really am a swimmer). But it sets the stage for subsequent chapters. Hope you like it. STS.

Phillip looked awesome as ever as we lined up for our event. In fact, his wet body looked even more exciting than ever, the water glistening on his shoulders and his tight maroon racer clinging tightly to his body’s outline. I really had to stay focused to keep my mind from wandering to other events beyond swimming. The worst is to get aroused on the starting blocks, not only because of the obvious visibility, but any distraction will cost time. But I could not help it. Phillip looked hot and I did not mind looking. As we prepared for our events, Phillip rubbed his hands down his chest, glancing down his body. He then went across his suit, and adjusted his position, which totally turned me on. I wasn’t sure, but it looked like he was looking a little bigger in that area. Next, he untied his suit and then tugged and retied it, slipping the strings neatly back inside. By now, I was mesmerized by his little pre-race ritual. Just before we got on the blocks, he went to the pool and cupped some water, pouring it on the front of his suit. Now I was certain he was getting turned on. He looked at me and smiled, “hate when that happens” he said, pointing to himself. I smiled back and said “you look fine, lets get on with this race.” Meanwhile I knew my state of manhood display was far more aroused than his.

The worst thing a swimmer can do in a race, besides lose, is look over at another swimmer while racing. “Focus on the race” I kept repeating to myself. I caught a glimpse of Phillip as we flew off the blocks, his start seemed a bit faster than mine. The first leg, the fly was all mine, and I think I had a good lead, which held on the back. However, Phillip closed on the breast stroke and by the end of that leg it seemed we were neck and neck. While I tried to not look, what I could see, he was kicking ass. We hit the wall for the turn into the free. I pushed hard and got a good turn. I knew I had gained, I could not see Phillip at all in my peripheral. I pushed hard for the first 25, and again got a good turn, but Phillip was right there, just fractions behind me into the turn. His push must have been strong, because once again he was right against me. Whatever arousal I had before the start was clearly gone, all the blood flowing to push my muscles to the finish. We were stroke to stroke on each other (in a swimming way). Half way down the final 25 meters, the time had come to push this race. I surged, stretching my reach, pulling with more power, and kicked as strong as I could. Phillip responded quickly, and we stayed neck and neck. As we approached the wall I closed my eyes and reached as far as I could and gave it as much surge as I could. My fingertips hit the timing pad, with that I pushed back away… on my back and catching my breath. It was almost like the biggest orgasm of my like.

In the lane next to me, Phillip was doing the same. I stood, watching him slowly stroking backwards. Our eyes met. He was as out of breath as I was. “You kicked my ass,” I said, grasping the lane line and still gulping air. He smiled, then said “no, I think you got that one…” Turned out we had finished so close it was being reviewed. Phillip looked as hot as ever. Drained from the race, but still hot. He stood up and we faced each other. “Awesome swim, mate” he said, “no matter what, you led me to my best time ever.” He was so cute and so sincere. As much as I was turned on, my body had no desire yet to respond, but soon it would.

We both climbed out of the pool. We had both made the finals, which would happen tomorrow. Phillip was ahead of me, and I watched him climb out. He looked so awesome, as his package cleared the pool and he lifted his legs onto the side to stand. Finally, I could feel the tingle of arousal return between my legs. For each of us it was our last event of the day.

“How about a quick warm down?” Phillip queried. How could I resist. His smile was as sweet as ever. After that we would head to the locker room .
“You read my mind” I said, as I came up beside him. “That was a great race,” I added. With that we jumped into the warm up pool for a few laps. Deliberately, I let Phillip go first, the view from behind was so good.

To be continued
Old 12-03-2011, 12:15 AM

Yes, keep going. Some of the action necessarily has to be in the pool - it is part of the overall story - and it felt as if we were in a lane alongside you both.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:30 AM

Default Part 4: Exploration...

Rather than rush into the locker room after our warm down swim, we decided to sit in the stands and watch some of the other events finishing up. Finally, I thought, a chance to really get to know each other. We sat on one of the bleachers near the starting blocks, Phillip to my left. We were both still wet from the warm down swim, and the water glistened off him. “It feels good to be done for the day”, Phillip said, leaning back, resting his upper back against the bench of the seats behind us. His legs spread moderately, creating an almost sensual look. I could feel my interest rising as I took in the view of him sitting there.

“Yeah, but we go again tomorrow,” I replied, “need to get some good rest tonight.”

“Tomorrow, its not going to be you by a hair,” Phillip challenged, smiling. His first reference to how our race turned out.

“Hey, what was that tie and retie your suit ritual?’ I asked, referring to his pre race preparation at the starting block. “Never seen that before.”

“Long story,” he replied. Phillip then proceeded to tell about a high school meet, the state finals. He was so excited about the meet that he got on his suit, and rushed out of the locker room. One minor issue, he forgot to tie his strings. He said it was fine for his first event, and he never even realized that the suit was untied. “You know,” he said,” the race suits already fit pretty tight, just didn’t even think about it. Guess I was pretty pumped for the meet” On his second event, after his suit was good and wet from his earlier swims, he got on the blocks. The bell goes off and he dives from the block, hit’s the water, and when he went to kick, he feels this thing holding his legs. “I lost my entire suit, it was down around my knees. So I had to stop, stand up and in front of everyone, pull my suit back up, tie it,” he paused. I was bent over in laughter. “Needless to say, I lost the race, didn’t event go on. The worst part was, I had to climb out and everyone knew what happened. Luckily the water kind of hid everything from view, I mean people knew I had no suit on in the water and got to watch me put it back on, but they could not see it all clearly. So ever since, I untie and retie my suit before every event, and I make sure I retie it before I start practice, too.”

“Well,” I said, “you look mighty hot standing there tying up your suit, gives your fans quite a show.”

Phillip’s laugh and smile were infectious. He looked hot as heck, sitting there laughing and smiling, bare-chested and in that hot maroon suit. As well as we were hitting it off, and as much as it seemed we were on the same track, I could not help but wonder for sure if he was just a nice, hot guy, but straight or was this possibly for real? Whatever the case, just the thought was making the fit of my suit tighter and tighter, and my bulge was certainly getting larger. I was positioned up, and once again I was stressing the top of my suit. Here I was, once again rock hard in my team suit, not sure what I was going to do when it came time to stand up.

I slid my hand down and tried to adjust myself, but that didn’t really help. Phillip looked at me and chuckled, “Man, you need a cold shower or a jump in the pool,” he said, “or something”.

“I know, I can’t believe this” I replied, gently moving my left leg back and forth. I decide there to go for broke, “you’re kind of turning me on,” I added, hoping he would respond in a positive way.

To be continued
Old 12-08-2011, 03:43 PM

Wow, what a story. My suit is getting very filled out too. Please continue.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:35 PM

Red face

SwimTeamSpeedo, We are awaiting your next installment.