Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 08:55 AM

Default nervous moments wear g-string bathing suits

I go to a beach bar in Hollywood, florida. The girl that opens the bar gets there at 0700 in the morning. She sets up and a few regulars she will let at that time for bloody merrys, etch. I usually go in just a g-string bathing suit, not problem. she loves my many suits, she is a knockout brazilian. I had worn a new crochet missele g-string, basically a cock suit, with no lining as it was not tightly wovened. Basically nude. no problem, she saw it and said she loved it. Nobody else was there as it was during the weekday. Anyway there is a another room attached to the bar, it was just me and her I thought. She asked me to help bring one of the kegs from that room. I knew she had a 12 year old daughter, who she had told me about. Anyway we started walking in the other room, me in my new Missele, basically nude suit in flag attention to the room, I heard someone and I walked right into her teen daugther and looked down at my suit, Her Mom could tell I was nervous, and we continued on and she said they go to the nude beach at haulover and her daughter was use to seeing nude people. I had a few beers and then the daugther who was there because school was out, came over to me and ask me if I wanted to play darts in the at the dart board, I said no at first then the Mom said go and beat her at darts so she would shut up. The daugther then grab my arm, to pull me over to the dart board, and she was looking right at my suit as we walked. I was still about 8:00 or so, then one of the other bartenders who had been running on the boardwalk came in and saw my suit and said she loved it. I decided to play darts and it was ackward at first being basically naked with everyone else clothed. As a rule, I would never wear this type of suit unless I knew the people involved. The other girl commended that the girl had received a anatomy lession that morning. the Mom being Brazilian is very open to nudity and there was no problem, I then changed into my regular G-string bathing suit, knowing other people would be coming in at 0900