Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
Molly, could you send me a link to one of the suits you like?
I like the Sporti wide strap one piece suits. They are inexpensive and good fits. I have a couple of them. They are great workout lengths swims.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-...lated_products

Always rinse my suits in fresh water to make them last longer and avoid fade.
Old 01-18-2018, 06:23 AM

Also the Sporti Water polo suits. I love the styles and colour combinations.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/sporti-...6/?color=55475

Great for workouts too.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:04 PM

Default How about somethng like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AQi-nMbD4
Old 02-09-2018, 05:23 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
Has anyone ever worn a women's one piece swimsuit?

I have a few by Speedo, Nike, and TYR. These are competition style, solid color, not fashion.

When worn with a opaque tight rashguard they are quite passable as a man's bikini brief. I train daily in a solo rowing skull and find that the suit "stays in place" during sessions.

Also, they feel sexy as all get out, but that's just me 😜

Yep, you will find me in a one piece.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Very nicely done, yes nice suits!
Old 02-10-2018, 01:50 AM

Speedo briefs are one-piece suits.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:12 PM

Default My tank suit is a one piece as well

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81oTcU9lblL.jpg
Old 02-10-2018, 08:23 PM

Red face wearing tank suit leotard

It was a very cold day this past month, when I had to go to the doctors again this month for an for a rescheduled M R E. My doctor told me it would just for my upper torso and arms. She didn't say why, but did go on the appointed day and time. I was well dressed for the very cold weather, as always wearing warm snug jeans and shirt with my brown colored long sleeve, back zipper leotard and matching brown colored tights. Over them I had a soft snug yellow colored tank suit style leotard, keeping me extra warm underneath. When called in by the nurse, she said this would be a full M R E exam and of course the technician was a young woman. I was a bit older now, but kept in decent shape and good health. The nurse told me that all clothes had to come off, including my leotard, tights and lycra undies. I did blush while she stayed to help me get ready. As usual, shoes and winter socks came off, then I got the snug jeans off with my flannel shirt, when the nurse and lady technician said I could keep my leotards on for now while the sonogram equipment was setup. Adding to my upcoming plight was the exam room door was partially open, giving the the doctor's receptionist a good view of me still snug in my brown colored leotard and tights with the yellow tank suit style leotard over them. None of us in the exam room realized the door was open and fortunately there weren't any other patients in the waiting area. It been some time since I had to go through this medical ordeal, being completely naked with only a flimsy paper gown. Now the time to bear it all had come, when told by the nurse, she will help me out of my leotards, as I still had too many snug layers on. I did begin to get quite aroused as she slowly peeled the yellow colored tank suit down my still leotard clad upper torso, with the receptionist getting a good view. She gently pulled and tugged it down and off, as the female technician also watched with a with a big smile, making me feel not so ashamed or embarrassed. I felt so snug and secure in them, as more and of me was uncovered with the yellow tank style suit coming off first, then she unzipped and pulled the brown colored leotard down and off my squirming body, now covering my lower body in the paper gown, then slowly and gently peeling off the tights and undies. Once naked, the lady technician applied the sonogram equipment and gave me a full sonogram examination, as prescribed by my doctor. It took almost as long for the nurse stripping off my leotard and tights for the exam. In the end, after all was said and done and I dressed again in my warm snug clothes, both the nurse, technician including the receptionist complimented how nice I looked in my brown colored leotard and tights, especially with the yellow tank suit over them. The nurse said she especially like helping me out of them and told me, I still looked good in my winter clothes, leotard, tights, then only in nylon undies and and naked too. I blushed again, but did feel great being with these lovely medical ladies,despite not wanting to having all my clothes come off including the clinging leotard, tights and yellow tank suit style leotard. Again in the end it was worth it, making my medical endeavor go very well.