Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2014, 10:41 AM

Default Ibiza

In the early 80s my ex wife and I were on holiday in Ibiza and one day on the beach I saw quite an odd couple. He was short plump older and wearing a very brief speedo though had quite a substantial package which was causing a very noticeable bulge, so much so that it's weight was causing a gap between the waist band and his ample stomach. She was taller long blonde hair much younger slim with large full boobs and wearing a very brief string tie side bikini. The front of which was very narrow and low cut and the back about half width cut both halls joined with a rope type string. The top was very skimpy and barely covered her nipples. No wonder the guy had an large package I guess and I think she would have an good view of what was trying to get out of his bikini. Turned out they were german tour guides as I later saw them ushering a tour party. I also saw them at a beach bar and confirmed that the gap at the front of his bikini most certainly gave a view of his large cock. A bit of mutual voyeurism I guess between them.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:21 PM

You would only see half of that picture nowadays i.e.. the woman wearing the skimpy outfit.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
You would only see half of that picture nowadays i.e.. the woman wearing the skimpy outfit.
The funny thing about this was that my ex had a more or less identical bikini which I had got her but she was too shy to wear though seeing this woman in hers she decided to wear it much to my delight. She was smaller height but reasonably slim but had mu ch bigger boobs so wearing the top was a struggle especially as her nipples kept popping out!! But it was good fun