Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012, 12:42 PM

Wow, what a great story!! I bet you were and Scott were both well beyond primed for release. I know was too. Keep up that great work.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:32 AM

Still loving it, can't wait for more. Thanks for keeping going, Love your work.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:16 PM

Default Joe's Proposal....

Despite our late arrival home from the beach Sunday night, I woke up extra early, ready to get back to my morning swim. I dug through my drawer and pulled out an old team suit from my years back AAU team. I hadn’t worn that suit in a long time, it as purple and green, our team colors. We were called the Great White Sharks or the GW’s for short. I never really figured out why purple and green were out colors if we were suppose to be Great White Sharks. I stood in front of the mirror admiring the suit and thinking of those days. I always liked how that suit fit on me, which is probably why I kept it so long. I slipped it back off and put on a red, white and blue Tyr. I hated the thought of the chlorine eating through my last AAU suit. I grabbed my bag and my books, slipped on my warm up pants and headed out the door. Scott had stayed over and both he and Zach were sound asleep.

“Hey how was the beach” Joe asked as soon as I jumped in the pool. “You look like you had fun.”

“It was really nice” I answered. “The weather was awesome”

“I missed swimming with you” Joe offered

“Me too” I replied.

We both went about our workouts, catching each other here or there at the wall. I had already noticed Joe had on a different suit from the one he usually wore. It looked great on him. We each pushed for a solid hour plus.

“Wow, I needed that” I said to Joe as I kicked in for my last hard lap.

“Did you get in any swimming?” Joe asked

“Yeah, but it was a short pool, so it was messed up.” I answered. “Plus I probably drank way too much beer and wine.”

“Oh, a little wine is good” Joe responded, “ a lot of wine is better” he smirked.

We both did a quick warm down and then I leaped out of the water. Joe followed. “Awesome suit” I complimented him. “Is that new?”

“Yes it is” he answered with a smile. “All your suits inspired me. I went shopping Saturday. Hey, let me show you something, if you got time?” Joe asked and requested at the same time.

“Sure” I said.

Joe led me over to the dive pool. As I stood there he walked over to the 3 meter board, climbed up and did an absolutely perfect dive.

“Holy sh--, that was awesome!” I yelled to him as he surfaced.

“Really?” he asked.

“Absolutely!” I replied emphatically. It really was an amazingly smooth dive.

“I had not dived in probably more years than you’ve been alive” Joe said to me as he climbed out of the pool, his suit clinging to him. He had an incredibly fit body, especially for a guy his age. “Saturday I don’t know why, but I decided to try a dive or two”

I gave him a hug. I don’t know why or what caused me to do that, but I guess I was just so happy for him. We held each other for a second. As we separated, he wiped a tear from his eyes.

“That was amazing,” I said. “I can see why you were such a great diver in college.”

We headed into the locker room. As we changed, I told Joe about the beach trip, well most of the details.

“So, did you meet any nice young ladies?” Joe asked.

“No, some of the guys tried, but I was more interested in the beach, pool and hot tub.” I replied. “Scott and I, he’s another swimmer on the team, mostly hung out together on the beach. He’s a really nice guy, you would like him”

“Sounds like you had fun. I’m glad you are back, though.” Joe was still in his new suit, and I was still in mine. “You make me feel young,” Joe added.

On Friday we again had breakfast together after our swim. This time Zach joined us. We ate and talked abut our swim workout. The conversation eventually meandered to the beach and the fact that the weather was really starting to get warmer. Zach mentioned that he was going home for the next weekend, something he and I had talked about. He asked me to go, but I really had to work on writing a paper so I passed.

“So, Ryan, what are you going to do that weekend?” Joe asked.

“Swim and write papers” I answered.

“You know, I was thinking maybe we could go to my place at the beach.” Joe queried as much as he stated. “I hope that you don’t think that is weird for me to ask.”

“It sounds really great,” I replied, hiding a rush of excitement, “but I really need to get some work done.”

“I understand,” Joe said. “But, if you want, I’ll make sure you have some time to work. We could leave after your classes on Thursday.” Joe had a hopeful look in his eye as he smiled at me after making his pitch. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been down there” Joe added.

“You ought to go,” Zach chimed in. “You love the beach and you can write your paper anywhere. If you won’t go home with me, at least go hang out with Joe.”

They made a pretty convincing proposition, so I finally agreed. Joe was all excited. He explained that the place had its own hot tub, which he would call ahead and get it all set up for us. I’d have my own room with a balcony right on the beach, up on the ninth floor of a high rise. Turns out it was at the same beach we went to, just more south from where we were. The pool was right next to the beach, so we could swim laps in the morning and then go walk on the sand.

“What should I bring to wear” I asked Joe.

“Well, he said, it is pretty casual. Swim suit and shorts, maybe some jeans.” Joe suggested. “I know we will have fun.”

Already in my mind I was thinking of what suits I would wear. Zach smiled at me, knowing that my mind was already racing down the swimsuit path. We all finished up our breakfast and got ready to leave. Joe shook Zach’s hand and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

“See you at the pool” Joe said to me as he headed back towards the athletic center. Zach and I headed off to class.

To be continued...
Old 12-03-2012, 03:44 PM

Another great piece. You always leave your audience craving more.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Cool - can't wait to see what happens with the 'older gentleman' at the beach!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:05 AM

Default Hot

Awesome, still following here, and still keen for more!
Old 12-15-2012, 03:17 PM

Default Morning at the beach

The room was dark, just a slight trickle of light coming in from the sliding glass door. I was laying awake, hands on my chest, listening to the peaceful rush of the waves coming ashore. The sun wasn’t up at all, and I had no idea what time it really was. Felt like five am, but I was only guessing. I could have looked at my watch, but I really didn’t care. I was too much enjoying the sound and the smell of the surf. I had nothing on but the suit I had slipped into before going to bed. I had changed into it on after we got in from the hot tub, with a T-shirt over and Joe and I had watched some comedy show on TV. The suit was a somewhat stretched out old practice suit, solid burgundy. It was great for sleeping, snug but not too tight. A basic brief with three inch sides. I laid inn bed and rubbed my chest and body as I soaked it all in. I wasn’t really horny, but I was hard. Every once in a while my hand would venture there, as I massaged my chest and abs and down my front. The melodically sound of the waves in the background as I enjoyed my journey of self exploration.

We arrived at the beach early evening last night. Joe’s place was awesome. He had two bedrooms that each faced the water, with sliding glass doors to the balcony. The hot tub was out on the balcony and as Joe promised, it was all ready for us. As soon as we arrived, we both got into suits and made quick use of it. The water was crystal clear and warmed to 102. Joe slipped out and went to grab us drinks, his blue suit clinging to him. We watched the darkness slowly eat up the ocean. The sunset was behind us, but as it went down, it was really cool to watch the darkness rise.

“This is really cool” I told Joe.

“I am glad you like it” he replied. “Maybe later we can take a walk down by the water.”

“Absolutely” I replied.

We didn’t really talk much, we just enjoyed each other’s company as we witnessed the magic of nightfall happen right before our eyes.

“Lots of folks never really appreciate watching the other side of a sunset” Joe said after it was all over.

We climbed out of the hot tub and dried off. The air felt cool after being in the hot water. I was wearing a black and gold print Speedo. The steam rising off of it looked mystical. Joe was in a solid blue brief, a longer cut.

“You have the coolest swim suits” Joe said as we dried off. “I always wonder what you will wear next.”

I smiled at him. “Zach teases me about it.” I replied. “He says I have more suits than a girl has shoes.”

“Sounds like he’s right” Joe replied as he put his arm around my shoulder. “Let’s get some dinner.” he added as we turned to head in.

I knew that while I was not really aroused, if I continued to lie there rubbing my hands all across my chest and suit, I would soon be. I was at the crossroads of whether I would get up or turn this into a more intense session with myself. I choose to get up, and climbed out of bed. I reached in my bag and grabbed the first suit I felt, playing kind of a “surprise me” game for what I would slip on. I had grabbed a red, white and blue print Tyr, one I had bought for a July 4th swimming party the year before. I really thought it was the coolest suit. I changed from my washed up maroon suit to the new one, grabbed a long sleeve T shirt I had worn the night before and ventured out onto the deck. No sign of Joe being up yet.

Out on the balcony the air was cool, but not cold. I watched as the merging sunlight was just beginning to crack the horizon. I had timed watching the sunrise perfectly. I maneuvered a lounger so I could sit and watch, went back in and grabbed a blanket and a bottle of water. I nestled myself in the lounger, and laid back to watch the reverse process of what Joe and I had experienced the night before. It wasn’t long before the sky was full of the orange and yellow of a full fledged sunrise. I spent the next hour in the peacefulness of the morning, the sun gently taking the cool out of the air. An occasional runner or walker would go by out on the shore. Way off, I could see a large ship out to sea. As the sun felt warmer, I opened the blanket and laid back, enjoying the feel of the warm sunlight on my body. Shortly thereafter, I stripped myself of the shirt.

I was laid back on the lounger somewhat daydreaming. My mind was wandering back to Scott and I at the beach, which was making me a little turned on. I heard some movement inside the condo. Joe emerged from the sliding glass door of his room. He had on cotton pajama pants and top. I felt a little awkward laying there in just my Tyr suit, my bulge popping prominently outward, like a moraine rising from the Montana landscape.

“Good morning,” Joe said. “Look at you, enjoying the sunrise. Want some coffee?”

“Awesome,” I replied. I was going to pull the blanket over me, but Joe set the cup down on the small table and sat on the edge of the lounger by my legs. He put his hand on my knee, and looked out at the surf.

“I was going to suggest we go for our swim workout, but maybe this is more fun” Joe stated, sort of as a question. “You look way to comfortable,” he added as he rubbed the top of my knee. “That’s a really cool suit you are wearing. You really do like colors.”

“Yeah, I do. And I love being at the beach because I can wear my suits all day.”

Joe laughed. “I was the same way at your age.” he said. “I still do like to wear mine, quite a bit. I hope you don’t mind me touching your knee.” Joe added.

“Not at all.” I replied. Joe never took it any further than the knee. I don’t really know if he wanted to, but I really don’t think so.

We finished our coffee and Joe said he was going to get breakfast ready. I asked if he minded if I went for a run on the beach, “just three miles or so down and back.”

“Not at all,” Joe answered. “I’ll have breakfast ready when you get back. Go south, the beach gets much more secluded that way.”

I went to my room and grabbed a running shirt and threw it on over my suit. I debated shorts and even picked them up to out on, but after looking out at the ocean and the sunshine, I threw than back in my bag. I loved running in just my swimsuits, something I had started doing in high school at the beaches back home.

“Wow, you even go running in your swim suits” Joe said as he smiled at me. “Have fun.”

I smiled back. “Thanks.”

Out at the beach I ripped the shirt off and threw it over the railing of the boardwalk. The beach was still pretty vacant, but for a few folks milling about. I think it was about 8:00 am. The temp was probably 68. Barefoot, I started south down the beach. Before long I was alone, and but for the tops of houses poking up over the dunes, it was just the surf, sand and me. I ended up running out a little longer than I had told Joe. I turned around at 20 minutes, which was probably close to three miles out. The sweat running down my chest had made the front of my suit wet, and it clung to me. I could feel the wetness against my skin. I loved that feeling of my body working hard.

As I neared my starting point I could make out a person standing near the edge of the water. As I got closer, I could see if was Joe. He snapped some shots of me running toward him. He was in white cotton shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I finished my run in 41 minutes. I was soaked in sweat.

“Wow, you looked amazing.” Joe said. “Most swimmers can’t run well, but you sure can. I watched you head out and you really took off. I love watching a guy run in a swim brief, all those muscles working and flexing. Really shows off the body in all its art form. I got some great photos of you.” Joe smiled at me.

“Let’s walk a bit” I said, sweat dripping from me. I tugged at my suit to release the cling it had on my anatomy. I wandered into the surf and let the water hit up my legs. I ventured out further and took a quick dunk. The cold water clashing with my sweaty body. It felt great. As I came out, Joe took my hand.

“Let’s go get that breakfast” Joe said. “A strapping young man needs some nutrition.”

Joe grabbed my shirt as we passed by. As we got back to the condo we met a neighbor of Joe’s, a couple heading out for a walk. Joe introduced me. It seemed a bit awkward, because Joe was not sure how to explain my tie to him, other than just say my name and that I was a swimmer from his alma-mater. We later agreed I would be his adopted grandson.

“My you are a handsome young man” the lady said. “I bet you break lot’s of young girls hearts.”

“More than you can imagine” Joe replied, winking at me.

“Hey, I’ve got a surprise for you after breakfast” Joe said as we rode the elevator up.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“If I tell you, it won’t be a surprise.” he replied as he gently slapped me on the shoulder.

I had no idea what it could be.

To be continued....
Old 12-15-2012, 04:54 PM

Default The Surprise and the Surfers....

Breakfast was incredible. We ate on the balcony, Belgian waffles, sweet potato home fries, eggs with ham, and blueberry muffins. I ate far more than one guy should. Joe laughed at me as I packed it away. I praised Joe’s cooking passionately throughout. A good old home cooked breakfast was such a big treat. We watched as a couple of young guys pulled themselves into wetsuits on the beach to go out surfing. Two of them had on board shorts that they pulled the wetsuits over. A third guy shed his shorts to reveal a black brief. Even from our distance, he was the most fit of the three, and by far the best looking. His girlfriend helped him pull the wetsuit up his legs, and I swear she also gave him a few quick feels. As the suit got closer to his mid section, I was amazed as she put her hand right on his bulge and stroked him several time. I was sure he was enjoying that.

“He’s really cute.” I announced without even hesitating.

“You think so?” Joe said.

“Oh yeah, for sure. He’s fit, tall, and really athletic.”

Joe handed me a pair of binoculars. “Get a closer look.”

They were all nice looking guys, but the closer look affirmed my position that he won the price. He was almost all the way in his wet suit, which zippered up the front. He turned sideways, back to the other guys, facing his girlfriend. She took the zipper and started to pull it up, but then she stopped and slid her hand inside the suit and gave him one more good feel, before sealing him in. I can’t be sure, but it sure seemed like he had a bigger than normal bump in that wetsuit. The other two guys were already on their way to the water. They hugged and he grabbed his board and headed out behind them.

“I think that cool water will do him good” Joe said. We smiled at each other. “Not sure she wanted him to go surfing, looks like she had other plans.”

Joe and I had a great conversation after that about guys. We talked about what makes a guy hot looking, and the pros and cons of beach shorts versus brief cut suits. We both agreed that hot guys always look better in real swim suits.

“Hey, about that surprise,” Joe changed gears. He stood up and went back inside. He emerged and tossed me a bag from the swim shop back at school. “I hope you don’t think this is weird of me to do…. But I know how much you like new swimsuits.” I smiled back at him as I reached inside the bag and pulled out this really hot red and black Speedo brand suit.

“Wow, I love this suit.” I said excitedly. “I saw it at the shop and wanted to get it.” I added.

“The clerk knows you and she helped me with the size. Hope it is right..” It was a 28 waist. I wear between 28 and 30, the larger more for hanging out than practice. I like the extra room.

“It’s perfect.” I said. I stood up and hugged Joe. “Thank you, but you didn’t need to.”

“I got the same one for me. Go try it on and let me see how it looks.”

I couldn’t wait. “Only if you do the same.” I said back.

I quickly swapped out suits, adjusted myself, looked in the mirror admiring how awesome it fit and then re-emerged on the balcony. Joe came out shortly after me.

“Wow, Joe, that suit looks great on you.” I said. “I love those colors on you.”

“So, do you like it?” he asked.

“I love it,” I replied. Joe had me model for him, all sides. I don’t know why, but as I was modeling for him I got one of those immediate boners, the kind where you go from normal to rock hard in an instant, more of a youthful thing, but without warning I was a stiff as a 2x4. It happened as I was facing Joe. I almost popped out the top of the suit.

“Sorry, this is embarrassing” I said when it happened. I popped so hard so fast I could not hide it.

“Not at all, makes you look even more masculine” Joe said as I put my hands down there and pushed myself to one side. “Enjoy that sensation, it won’t happen forever. Just the excitement of a new suit.”

“Let me go rinse off in the shower,” I said.

“Or we can jump in the hot tub” Joe suggested. We took that option. As I climbed in, Joe grabbed us some bottled water. Joe reassured me that he had the same thing happen many time to him when he was younger. We held hands under the water and planned out the day. A couple hours on the beach, maybe a swim session, lunch and some shopping. “And you can sit up here and work on your paper while I go grab us some groceries for dinner.”

“Oh man, I forgot about the paper already” I replied.

“I’ll keep you on track.” Joe said. “Plus it will be fun to watch you sit in your new Speedo and write your paper.”

“I am not taking this suit off all day.” I replied.

To be continued.....
Old 12-16-2012, 12:56 PM

I'm loving the realism and flow of this story!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:31 AM

Great continuation - just the right amount of early interaction between the college athlete and his older friend - though perhaps there is more to come? Please keep the chapters coming! Thanks!