Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2016, 07:58 AM

Default Vacation Photos

Recently went on vacation and came back with some great photos. More than a few of them include me in a swim brief. Do you share vacation photos of yourself similarly clad or cut them out before sharing with friends/family?
Old 05-11-2016, 08:32 AM

None of my friends/family have ever seen or photographed me in a speedo, so I can't say for sure. If I were less body-conscious I might let them see! Do we get to take a look at the photos too?
Old 05-11-2016, 12:10 PM

I share them with all family and friends. Why not as most of them are in the pics anyway. All I wear are swim briefs, not thongs.
Old 05-11-2016, 01:53 PM

Share.
Why not? If you think a Speedo is appropriate wherever the
Picture was taken, why hide it?
Old 05-14-2016, 11:15 PM

I share my pics on Instagram speedo or not
Old 06-26-2017, 08:19 AM

Some friends of mine headed off to vacation as soon as the school year ended. She's a teacher. She's an Instagram addict and has been posting lots of pictures of the beach paradise they're visiting.

We've hung out for years and I've never seen her husband in anything other than shorts when we go swimming. But he's wearing a speedo in every photo she's taking on their trip.

Even better, the comments are all super positive.

This morning she posted a photo subtitled "Breakfast in paradise!" It was a selfie of her eating breakfast on the deck. Her husband was standing in the background drinking coffee completely nude. It got pulled down by the censor algorithm pretty quickly.

I figured it was a mistake, but later today she sent a few close friends an email with the subject line "Guess we're too hot for Instagram!" I opened it up. All it says was, "Guess we're having too much fun for Instagram." There was no message, just a photo of them both nude on the beach.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:35 PM

In the old days 35mm film came in 24 and 36 shot lengths, the photographer made every shot count trying not to waste expensive film. Viewers would enjoy seeing 24 photographs and show interest in seeing 36 shots but after that they would lose concentration.
With a digital camera you can take a couple of hundred shots on your holiday and must edit them down to the 24 or so that make an interesting montage.
You wish to show 24 pictures to friends and family, first get rid of the pictures that are not good enough, then knowing your audience select the pictures that they would like to see. If some of your friends and family are likely to be shocked or mocking seeing you in speedos edit out the speedo pics of their photo selection, your speedo friends won't want to see you in restaurants and discos, unless you disco in speedos.
You should end up with 2 or 3 photo selections for different audiences and possibly a photo file marked not for publication. There will also be pictures too good to delete but good enough to show anyone.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:12 AM

Never had a problem with family or anyone else seeing the holiday snaps of me in speedos!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
Recently went on vacation and came back with some great photos. More than a few of them include me in a swim brief. Do you share vacation photos of yourself similarly clad or cut them out before sharing with friends/family?

The majority of my vacation photos are on my Facebook account, including ones where I'm wearing Speedos. In fact my profile picture is currently a photo from when I'm on vacation.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:33 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo_Dad
The majority of my vacation photos are on my Facebook account, including ones where I'm wearing Speedos. In fact my profile picture is currently a photo from when I'm on vacation.

I would love to see them!