Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Speedo Member

Default I get aroused

I often get aroused in my speedos. Does anyone else get aroused by wearing speedos?
Old 01-05-2014, 11:53 AM

if you have speedo fetish it's normal to get sexually excited when wearing one. the problem is when you want to wear it at the swimming pool or at the beach, I think.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:59 PM

The problems occur between the changing rooms and the pool in new speedos, and after trying on something new and exciting in a shop and standing at the till, with the suit in your hands, hoping the assistant won't notice.
The beach is ok as you can turn over on your towel if you are lying down or dash into the sea if it is close enough.
Judge your "audience" decide whether they will approve or object to your appearance.
The only long time "cure" is to go to a gay sauna where you could get used to being seen in a state of excitement and not be objected to.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:06 PM

Part of what makes Speedo wearing so much fun is that there is always the ever-present danger of getting aroused in your suit and perhaps that someone else will see this. Learning how to cope with this psychologically is part of the fun. I used to think that eventually I would get so "used" to putting on a suit so this would not happen to me. Didn't happen. Based on my experience you are "stuck" dealing with this and running "experiments" for life.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Speedo Member

Default Arousal

I don't try to hide my arousal when wearing a speedo. However, I don't wear them at pools or beaches that are family places.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:17 AM

It depends on my mood. If I tuck "it" down it stays put. Most of the time it is fine up but if a see a hot girl... That is why I usually wear it down.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Speedo Member

Up or down depends on my suit and my mood. I love to show off the bulge.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:59 AM

When I get a boner while it is down it bulges alot but I still feel more modest thn when it is up. When it is up however I definitely like the look and feel and Im not the only one lol
Old 01-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Speedo Member

I love the feel of the material and you cant hide what you got! I love women who love guys in speedos! Not all women think they are gross!
Old 03-18-2014, 02:06 AM

Cool getting aroused in speedos

i have been getting aroused in speedos since i was 15 on the swim team, a lot of guys did but not as often as me, iam not very endowed when not erect, kinda slim and small bulge so everyone noticed when id get a semi id look more normal like the other guys or above average, but i was always going thru extremes sometimes a full erection @ 7.5" hard that would be going all the way to the side band or a huge bulge if i were wearing it down, twice i was wearing it up and it poked out then it dont go back in at all , the first time was at a swim meet and i was kinda admiring a guy in front of me on the platform he looked hot in his form fitting speedo, and i didnt notice i was rock hard and half of my dick was stickin out the top of my speedo and everyone saw girls guys parents coaches, i had to forfit n run to the locker room , i was teased alot all the time then, the guys would try to get me aroused in and out of the locker room, that was when i started givin head and got sum too , i prefer giving it mmmmmm