Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2016, 02:05 AM

More please
Old 03-19-2016, 03:03 PM
Speedo Member

Great story; hope to read more soon. Excellent story line and development!
Old 03-21-2016, 06:22 PM

DM106,

You audience is patiently awaiting your next chapter.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Thanks for the comments, Guys. I've been really busy. Here's the next brief installment.

Part 18, continued.

Brian does as he's told and wears the new team Speedo in his room and even slept in it. Not that doing as he was told was difficult, he loved the feel of the suit, he never felt any article of clothing anything like it! He found himself masturbating in it nearly incessantly all of which he was worried would make him think about that at practice and get himself all aroused at the wrong times. He longed for the practice session with his new friends which finally arrived.

Once they got to Jeff's room they wasted no time in getting their jeans and shirts off, displaying their slightly aroused bulges except for Brian who could be seen through his jeans was sporting a full on erection. Even though Brian was a little less than 5 inches, he was fairly thick and had a large bulbous head. There was no doubt the boy was circumsized! Jeff and Timmy immediately stiffened up when they saw what was in Brian's speedo - Timmy walked over and cupped it and gave it a gentle rub up and down to Brian's delight. All three were on the bed in a flash with bodies contacting bodies and hands everywhere.

"Hey Brian," Jeff asks, "Show us that bright red patch above your cock." Brian complies as the two friends both run their hands through Brian's bright red pubes. "That's amazing," said Timmy, "I never saw pubes like that before, way cool!". "We're gonna see how much you can take," explained Jeff as he held Brians speedo and hooked it under the boy's balls fully exposing his pubes and penis. In an instant he deep-throated Brian as Brian let out some soft moans and groans. No gag, all the way down Jeff's throat to the hilt - Jeff had obviously done this before. As Jeff started bobbing up and down on Brian's cock, Timmy could see Brian was already starting to lose his control. He took Brian's hand in his - squeezed it and said, "Relax, Brian, concentrate, don't let him take you yet - just relax." A lesson Timmy had been told earlier. And it did work - for a while Brian was able to hold off and enjoy it but not for too long as he spewed a load in Jeff's experienced mouth.

To be continued...
Old 04-11-2016, 07:29 PM

Aren't we a bit overdue for the next installment?
Old 08-14-2016, 01:02 AM

DM106, Would love to hear another segment or two of this story.
Old 08-14-2016, 04:03 PM

Default Part 19 - Julie enters the scene

As the season continued on, the boys continued to occasionally get together to “practice” in their speedos learning some control (which as adults we know as edging). Timmy continued in his growth spurt through that year and the weight lifting and other exercise the Coach put them through were having a very positive impact on Timmy’s swimming endurance, speed and also his upper body musculature. In short – Timmy was growing into a bit of a “hunk”.
As that first swim season was in its final weeks with just a few meets left, another 8th grader named Julie seemed to take notice of Timmy. At first it was subtle – she would walk by and say “hi”. Then she would engage more in conversation. Some of the other boys started to tease Timmy – Timmy’s got a girlfriend.” But Timmy could take it – and seemed to like the idea that Julie had eyes for him. If it’s for real, Julie would be his first girlfriend!

Julie was an early bloomer and already had developed fairly sizable breasts and womanly hips even though she was only in 8th grade. While she had a young, pretty looking face, she certainly had a more womanly body! Over a couple of week period she became a bit more aggressive with Timmy and at the next meet came by and sat on his lap! Ordinarily this wouldn’t be bad but it was a few minutes before Timmy’s next event. Julie starts talking to him about how she knows this is his best stroke and he will definitely blue-ribbon this event. As she’s talking she’s also squirming on his lap and Timmy, who now has his arms around her stomach is definitely feeling things down below. He wonders to himself if Julie can tell his manhood had started to stiffen up and lengthen. As that happens, Julie continues to apply the pressure by her seemingly innocent squirming. “Timmy, I just love how you guys look in your team speedos,” she said. “Do you like wearing them – because you look so hot in it!.” Timmy’s mind races as he knows he loves how they feel and look on him and how the red TYRs clearly display his and many of the other boys attributes. In fact, on some of them you can see just how long they are, how thick they are and even if they are circumcised or not – and Timmy knows this. Oh my, Timmy thinks, Julie sees it! Now, for the first time, it hits him like a Mack truck - a girl is seeing his total penis outline and size! And he knows he's gotten caught with at least a good size semi during practices while they are hanging around on the deck.

A PA announcement saved the day as all the girls are called to meet with their coach. Julie bounces off Timmy’s lap, with Timmy left there to deal with the “damage” with only one or two minutes before he has to stand at the starting block. But he enjoyed every minute of it although several things about it also terrified him – she must have felt his boner, see notices his cock outline in the suit, and she thinks guys look hot in them. And a GIRL said it to him! Timmy forces his mind off the subject – he simply must get that boner down before he mounts the starting block for all to see!

To be continued
Old 08-14-2016, 04:54 PM

Default Part 20 - Meet the parents

If you're looking for hot steamy sex, it's not in this chapter, but it sets up the seen for some teenage love.

Before I start, I have to say that this story lay idle for some time. I kind of lost interest in it. Then SwimTeamSpeedo wrote the closing chapters on Summer In The Band which were outstanding and gave me the inspiration to get back to working on this story. I wish I could write as well as he does.

Over the next two weeks as the swim team season and school year wind down, Timmy and Julie spend more time together. Timmy thinks she is SO easy to talk with, she’s funny and makes him just feel good. He’s starting to feel what it’s like to be in love with a girl. Is it love? Wow, he gets these cool feelings inside and just wants to be with her all the time. He thinks about her in class, when trying to concentrate on homework, when he should be settling down to go to sleep his mind is racing about the next time they can be together. And he pleasures himself thinking about her, things she says and does to him, although she’s done nothing more to him than hold his hand or sit on his lap and squirm or talk about how sexy the guys look and he looks in his red TYR team speedo.

Julie is a pretty smart girl. She’s got a plan but sure doesn’t want to disappoint Timmy if it doesn’t come together so she's not discussing it with him. Now that school is out, Julie’s parents and Julie spent quite a bit of time at their lake house, about an hour from where they live. During her Dad’s vacation, they stay up all week, or sometimes Julie and her Mom stay up there when Dad has to be at work. Julie wants to get Timmy up there for at least a weekend if not a week. But caution dictates she handle it carefully – probably baby steps first. She approached her Mom and asked if her new friend Timmy could come up to the lake for a weekend? She’s almost sure, since it’s a boy, Mom is going to tell her not only no, but hell no. To Julie’s surprise, Mom says – “if it’s OK with Dad it’s OK with me”. Now Julie has to sell the “old man” on the idea. Ummm, Julie thinks, that’s going to be tougher.

She finds her dad who is working out in the yard, and says, “Dad, is it OK if I bring a friend to the lake next weekend?” "Why sure, Jules, you know that’s OK,” says Dad. “Well, I know it’s usually OK but the friend, um, well, er, ah…it’s a boy!” “Wow, Jules, nothing like you’re full of surprises today! Tell you what, before I say yes or no, I want to meet this boy. Can you bring him over?” “I guess so,” said Julie who now has to figure out what to tell Timmy to get him to come over. So Julie went back to her Mom and told her what Dad had said. “I think that’s an appropriate answer,” said Mom. “Tell you what – invite this boy over for dinner one night this week.” “That’s a GREAT idea, Mom, thanks!” exclaimed Julie.

So Julie immediately called Timmy and extended the invite, not sharing anything about the weekend. Let that be a surprise, thought Julie. Timmy asks him Mom who of course agrees (and Mom has no idea it’s a girl who asked him). Mom tended not to be all that curious, she had met all of his swim team friends and decided that they and their parents were all pretty good people.

That night, 6 PM sharp, Timmy made his way to Julie’s house via his bicycle. It was about a mile from his own house. Timmy is of course a bit nervous about the meet the parents bit. He was in his mind, considering Julie a girlfriend at this point although there had been no formal talk about that they were “seeing each other”. He wondered if Julie considered him a boyfriend.

Julie’s parents were quite friendly towards Timmy and Mrs. Pearson immediately said – “Oh, I recognize you from the swim meets but I didn’t know your name. I saw you win the Fly hands down a couple of weeks ago, you were amazing.” Timmy beamed and from there it was just a very friendly evening. It went so well that while they were all enjoying some of Mrs. Pearson’s homemade apple pie and French Vanilla ice cream when Mr. Pearson blurted out, “Timmy, why don’t you join us at the lake this weekend.” While Julie beamed, Timmy was quite surprised by the invitation – he had no idea that this dinner meeting had an agenda,at least that thought darted through his head, but apparently he passed. Mr. Pearson said, “Mrs. Pearson will call your Mom and let her know that we are inviting you up there with us.”

Timmy beamed, thinking how cool it would be to spend a weekend at a lake with Julie. “We have swimming, sail boat races and it seems we eat 6 times a day,” added Mrs. Pearson. “That would be awesome, thank you very much, Mrs. Pearson,” proclaimed Timmy.

The phone call occurred later, out of Timmy's range of hearing while Julie, her Dad and Timmy were in the living room chatting. Mrs. Pearson left the room to make the call. Upon returning about 15 minutes later, the deal was sealed, according to Mrs. Pearson. “That was a long call, Mom,” said Julie. “Well, Timmy’s Mom and I had a lovely conversation. She’s very nice and we are going to get together for coffee at her house on Wednesday since she is fairly new in the area and doesn’t know a lot of people yet.”

Timmy was relieved that all this occurred without him being in the middle and having to ask his Mom. Then it struck him, did Mrs. Pearson tell her that it was to be a weekend at the lake with a GIRL? Now Timmy started to get a bit worried about what he might hear when he got home, but it was done, whatever happens, happens!

A half hour later, when Timmy arrived home, his Mom greeted him with smiles. “I think it’s lovely your friend’s family has invited you to their lake house,” said Timmy’s Mom. “Yeah,” replied Timmy, “I saw pictures, it’s a great place.” Timmy is now thinking he dodged a bullet on the girl thing. The conversation continues for a couple of more minutes, and them Mom said, “But you haven’t told me anything about Julie.” “Oh, Julie,” said Timmy, “she’s on the girls swim team,” trying to dismiss that there’s anything more to the relationship. “Well I think it’s nice you have your first girlfriend,” Mom added. Timmy didn’t know what to say, he just turned red. That said it all, and his Mom let it drop.

The next chapter will be at the lake.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:07 PM

Default Part 21 At The Lake

The ride to the lake, up in Northwest Connecticut seemed to go by rather quickly, even though it was a little over an hour. Mr. Pearson pointed out some of the important things along the way, geographical, historical, whatever stuck him as important. Timmy had never been up towards Barkhamsted, or that part of the state. There were much taller hills and lots of lakes compared to Glastonbury. Timmy and Julie sat in the back seat pretty much afraid to even hold hands – not knowing what the Pearsons might think. They both behaved perfectly.

Once at the lake, Timmy was shown one of the guestrooms which was just down the hall, upstairs, from Julie’s room. The master bedroom was downstairs. The house was no cottage, it was actually a very nice all year round home on an acre of lakefront and as large as Timmy’s house back home. While Timmy unpacked, Julie stood by, “you brought it, right? she asked. “You said to, but I’m kind of nervous to wear it here, we’re not at the practice pool or a meet and my Mom doesn’t like me wearing it to the beach, she’s already told me not to.” “Don’t be silly, you look awesome in it and this is pretty private even out to our raft. So put it on now,” Julie commands. “I’m not going downstairs with your parents there parading around almost naked,” Timmy responds. “OK, put it on under your shorts and I’ll go to my room and change, we’re going in the water,” explains Julie.

After a quick snack, an hour or so before lunch, the two of them bound off for the lake, Julie in a pretty skimpy 2-piece beautifully displaying her ample breasts and Timmy in his cargo shorts with red TYR team suit underneath. At the shore, he strips down and she looks at him and says, ‘Oh Wow!” Timmy blushes and proclaims, “Hit the water, and beat you to the raft.” Timmy reaches the raft only about two or three seconds before Julie. “Come around here,” she says. Timmy swims around the opposite side of the raft, away from the house. With one hand on the raft, she wraps her other arm around his neck and pulls him in for a quick kiss. Timmy’s kind of shocked but didn’t fight it. So she does it again, this time probing his lips with her tongue and giving him the first real girl kiss he’s ever gotten. Julie has obviously done this before! Timmy decided he really liked this and responded back with a kiss of his own. They hang there – just looking at each other with his eyes darting between her cleavage and her face, noticing her can see her nipples now protruding through her skimpy top. Then he becomes more riveted on them – she notices. “That’s what happens to girls when we get excited like this happens to you,” as she reaches down and gives a quick squeeze on his speedo-clad boner. At that he jumps back, in total surprise. “Hey, it’s OK that you have a boner, I’d expect you to after all that kissing,” explained Julie. “Besides, I’ve seen your boners before, and I’ve seen plenty of them on the other guys on your team, so it’s not new to me. You might say, I study them”. This really got Timmy to thinking, and wondering how she knows all this. “Come closer,” she says. He complies and is greeted with her hand cupping his penis and balls. She doesn’t know it, but Timmy is getting pretty close to exploding in his suit at this point. He’s trying the relaxing moves he learned from the other guys. Then she takes her hand off and places his hand on her breasts. Timmy closes his eyes in ecstasy. He’d never felt such a wonderful feeling before. They were soft yet firm. He could feel her hard nipple.

To Be Continued

Last edited by dm106 : 08-14-2016 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:17 PM

Thumbs up

Great chapter! Timmy sure is in a predicament and not much time, plus I am sure that tight red suit against his sensitive anatomy could make things worse! Cannot wait to see how Timmy makes out.