Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2020, 03:40 PM

Default My young friend enjoying his new Seobean swimsuit.

I think it is safe to say this suit fits well on him. He really enjoys his new suit from Ali. He also has the blue one but did not swim in it yet as he prefers that red one.

A young man with that confidence is very impressive to me. I hope we get to hang out a bit again before school starts over.

At first he was a little uneasy with it never having worn anything this small before but he quickly got more at ease and confident. He got in and out of the pool all day not showing signs of shyness. He was commenting at how low waist the suit is and I simply told him thats the way it is and that it simply isn't gonna move which is a plus. He later told me he rather liked it more than his other swim brief.

We might even go to a public pool to swim laps next week. Either way even if he wears his usual Nabaiji brief suit, its still a huge gain compared to board shorts. I'm not going to force anything on him, he is the one that decides but for sure I will encourage him on the Seobean as I feel it has to be much more comfortable.

I am really jealous of how he can wear anything and it's going to look good on him.

Last edited by Swimmin : 04-24-2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:41 PM

And a couple more.

Last edited by Swimmin : 04-24-2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:38 PM

I have the blue version of that Seobean and love it, Seobean make a lot of good brief swimwear and shorts, if only they's make larger sizes of shorts.
I am jealous of your young friend, I am tall and used to be slim, it's not until I looked back on old photos that a realised how good I looked.

Next time your friend is in his Seobean bikini tell him he looks good and will never look better so he should enjoy it while he can.
Old 08-15-2020, 01:41 AM

Swimmin - please tell him that low-rise suit looks perfect on him! He has the slim, trim build that looks so hot in smaller swimsuits!
Old 08-15-2020, 02:01 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Hats off to confidence!

How old is the guy? That suit shows off some great abdominal musculature, and the amount of abdominal exposure puts his navel at center stage, where it belongs! Encourage him to continue working on those abs for lifelong health and fitness. As his confidence in his appearance and his body grow, the suits may grow skimpier!
Old 08-15-2020, 05:18 PM
Speedo Member

Talking A question for Board members who have sons

This guy's bikini looks like the ideal size for a young man to "start the journey" with. It covers the butt, does NOT emphasize the "package," and yet gives enough exposure for him to start developing confidence. If you and your wife enjoy microwear for your backyard pool, for example, your son will pick up from your own confidence and enjoy it. (So will your daughters!) I'll bet that a trip to a more open-minded beach would be the ideal vacation for a "Mcrowear Family." Your children would have a chance to see fit and healthy microwear men and women enjoying themselves, and would most likely be inspired to stay healthy, work out, and try out skimpier suits when they are older! Body confidence can lead to a more satisfying and fulfilling sex life, too!
Old 08-15-2020, 08:54 PM

I will definitely talk to him about how good he looks and that even if he really wants to grow, he should enjoy his looks to the max. I actually already told him this a few times.

I did see him today again in another setting and he said he was looking forward to the next time we can do this again. Probably next week but weather looks bad...

He is 14 BTW. He started wearing brief swimsuits when he forgot his square cut at home and brought instead his mother's bikini bottom. Me being unorganized I still had a size 30 Nike speedo in my bag that I got for another friend that said he wanted to try out brief swimsuits. That had been in my swim bag for 2 years.... He had 2 options; either no swimming or swim in a speedo. He tried the speedo liked it quickly.

As for pushing kids and teens to smaller swimwear I can't say much other than as long as the boy understands that he is somewhat sexy and is free to agree at being seen like that I don't see much trouble. Different parents are going to have different opinions but personnally I think at 14, a boy understands quite a few things and will understand what he likes to show or not.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:24 PM

Lots of seobean choices. I love wearing seobean for every day wear at the beach or pool. Cant get away with thongs around here so seobean is usually my go to choice.

https://www.ebay.com/str/swimwearswi...ecat=674798019
Old 08-20-2020, 10:07 AM

Is nobody else uncomfortable with posts of images of young boys? I don’t think this is acceptable at all. Sorry please can it be removed?
Old 08-20-2020, 11:59 AM

I have been wondering the same thing, creepy!