Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 11:20 PM

This is a great story!! Thanks for continuing with it!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:59 AM

Default Part 5: Zach gets excited...

Writer's note: This is a bit more graphic. Reader discretion is advised.

“Dude, she really likes you” Thomas was saying to Zach as I entered the break room, which was also the room we changed in.

“Yeah, I know. She’s really cute, too,” Zach replied. Zach had a thing for red headed girls, which this one was. She was petite, and as girls go pretty hot, I guess. She certainly captured Zach’s attention, as soon as I saw her I knew she would. He had that lusty look. I knew him too well, he was as excited about her as I had ever seen him.

“She did get all over you” Alan added in. Alan gave me a big smile as I walked over. Eyes up and down.

“Yeah, for a second I though she was going to try to do me right there” Zach said, chuckling. Probably dreaming, hopeful.

“Maybe she just wants to see you respond,” Thomas said back, “you know, make you get all hard and stuff. Make you show her what you got”

“That won’t .happen,” I said, “Zach never gets hard in his swimsuits”

“Eat me,” Zach replied back with a smirk directed to me. Always a way with words. I smiled back. He knew I probably would.

Zach always has had amazing self control. Even if he spots the hottest girl and wants to have wild passionate sex, he can stay in total control of himself. As you know, Zach is my best friend since we were kids. Even as we were going through our teen years, Zach always seemed on top of himself, unlike me, who could pop at the mere thought. So, what happened in the second part of our model session was very much a surprise for both of us.

Break time was over and we went back to our stations. I resumed my pose, although I had to be reminded of exactly how to position my torso. “Perfect” said one of the artists when I got it right. I looked over at Alan, and he was all set as well. James was in place, too.

The young lady who clearly was hot for Zach was all over him again. She adjusted his arms, slid his legs a little more apart. Zach was just taking it, smiling at her as she told him what to change, or even did it for him. I was amazed at him. Zach was very much straight, very much into girls, and at break he said he thought she was very cute. “I think she wants to lay me right there in the room” Zach had said, describing her forwardness. Despite all that, he was perfectly fine and in control. If the roles were changed and it was Ted and me, I’d have long had to take a cold shower.

At least I thought Zach was not the least bit turned on by her attention. Zach was anything but not turned on, as he felt the arousal begin as she positioned him perfectly. As much as Zach tried to not think about it, and maintain his usual state of control, he was rapidly losing the battle. He looked down to see that his bulge was beginning to really stick out. On the good side, Zach had positioned down, so instead of showing a growing rod that would want to pop out of the top of his suit, he was starting to sport a very big bump, as his hardening anatomy was pushing out and down between his legs. From a distance, I really could not see what Zach was feeling, at least not yet. Plus I was more interested in watching Ted, as he smiled at me every time my eyes wandered over. He had me turned on in my own way.

It had been quite a while since Zach had a girl, let alone a girlfriend. With the demands of swimming and school, he really did not have time. Not that he wasn’t interested, he was. Just hadn’t worked out. Zach was really interested in Bethany, the girl who could not keep her hands off him. The fact that he was feeling aroused was clearly an indication of his interest. Quickly he focused on other things and started to ease.

Zach calmed down and was finally in position. Bethany was back at her easel. Zach let his thoughts wander as he started to day dream. Twenty minutes of staying in the same position was not easy and it was a really long time. Zach’s mind wandered off to the beach. It was Bethany and he. They were laying out in the sun together. She had on a red two piece and he in his solid blue suit, the one he had on now. If Zach realized what he was doing to himself, he didn’t let it stop his thoughts. He later said he just got caught up in the moment.

I looked over and Zach had this “in a trance” look on his face.

As the minutes passed, Zach’s thoughts grew more exciting. They were walking holding hands. The beach was secluded. Bethany took Zach into her arms and they hugged, ankle deep in the surf. A long, close hug, He could feel her leg touching him as they swayed there arm in arm. Her hand caressed his butt as she pulled him into her. He was rock hard and enjoying it. She was enjoying the feel of him, too She gently rubbed against him. He was pressing into her, enjoying the way it made him feel. Zach was well drifted off into his erotic day dream. While the day dream was an illusion of his mind, his response was very much really happening. Zach was just starting to become aware of it.

“F..k,” Zach thought as quickly snapped from his dream realizing he had made himself bone hard.. “I can’t believe this.” he said in his mind as he felt the pressure of his body pushing against the tight suit. He glanced down and saw that his bulge was huge. He could certainly feel that it was. Zach slid his hand up over his bulge and tried to adjust himself a little, which really only made the situation worse.

“Sorry” he replied when he was reminded to not break position. He quickly went back to his pose. He blushed a bit. Hearing the exchange, I looked over.

“That looked weird” Zach thought, but he had to do something. It was then that we made eye contact and Zach gave me that look he would get when he was really turned on by someone (not just interested, but really aroused turned on). It was then that I also realized that Zach was rock hard in his suit,. Zach was so turned on he could not even move. His dream, along with the arousal he already had, might well have taken him too far. Zach could feel his urges continuing to drive him more erotically aroused. He wasn’t getting softer, it was getting more firm.

“Wow, Zach never gets boners in his suits” I thought. Seeing him that way kind of turned me on. While we best ever friends, he was also an incredibly handsome guy. I also knew that Zach was already feeling the urge even before we started, he had confided that in me on our way over. We were seven or eight minutes into our pose time. A long way to go for Zach, especially since he could not really move or leave. He looked really hot and awfully cute, and if they wanted to draw a guy, they were getting a pretty awesome pose.

“Oh man, please don’t do this” Zach was thinking to himself, but it was not working. He was really turned on, and he felt highly exposed in just that tight little blue Nike suit. At the pool if this happened he would just jump in and it would be over. He caught glances of Bethany, the artist who was turning him on, and she smiled at him. “She knows,” he thought. He was really attracted to her and she was driving him crazy. He wiggled his leg a bit, hoping the movement would ease his state. It didn’t. Further, as he got more aroused, it was starting to bug him that he was tucked the way he was.

The huge bulge had started to pull the leg band open a bit. Not that Bethany or I could see, but Zach could feel that it was happening. He tried to hold on. Seven more minutes left. As his body fought to get straight out , held back only by the lycra suit, he could feel the strain and the pressure it was making on his balls. It wasn’t really a pain, more a sensation. Not the sensation he needed if he was going to stop himself. In a weird way he actually was getting more turned on by his situation and the feel of the tight hold the suit had on him.

I kept a glance over on Zach, watching as he grew more aroused. Zach had never had the experience of losing control in his suit, at least not when he didn’t want to. I was sure he was far past anything he had ever experienced before, but for one time when we were on our high school team and he came close, and was probably just as turned on. Zach knew he was for past that comparison. Probably far past being able to stop himself.

“Man, he looks really hot” I thought, wishing I could sit next to him and help him. I never would, of course. We had our own boundaries.

Zach felt it. The first little bit of moisture. He could feel that a small wet spot had formed between his legs. He could feel that he was very much past the point that he could make himself stop. “Oh man,” he thought, “I hope I can hold on until break.” A bead of sweat had formed on his chest, his body started to heat up from the state he was in. Bethany had her eyes on him, too. He looked so damn amazing, especially the tiny amount of sweat on his chest.

Zach’s eyes met hers. She smiled. His mind flashed back to his dream. He could feel himself press harder. He held tight, but he could feel himself well past the point where he could could stop what was happening. Three minutes left, before break.

To be continued….

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 09-08-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:13 PM

Default Wow

STS,

All I can say is WOW. This story gets better with each installment. And this one was great. Zach I would think is very uncomfortable and maybe a little more than embarressed. Please continue. I'd love to hear how this story shoots out...lol
Old 09-08-2012, 07:15 PM

So freakin' hot - poor Zach! Hold on, Buddy! If poor Zach loses control, he's going to absolutely soak his little swim suit.....
Old 09-08-2012, 10:42 PM

Default Thank you

STS,
Thank you for continuing this great story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
I'll be brief
Old 09-16-2012, 01:42 PM

Default The Final Chapter....

As much as I was keeping an eye on Zach, I also was watching Ted. I was not sure how much artwork he was getting done because every time I looked at him his eyes were on me. Every once in a while, He’d wink and give me a thumbs up gesture. He had an incredible smile. I was not too into his basketball type shorts, but he seemed to fit them nicely, and I wondered what he had on underneath. No swimsuit expected, but my mind raced with ideas of what he could be wearing, from nothing at all to hot, tight bikinis. I was guessing nothing, not sure why. While not nearly like Zach, I knew that if let my mind wander I could quickly be in the same excited state. At first I was not sure about my choice to wear such a small little white suit, but now I was feeling pretty darn hot looking. I was really getting into this whole model thing.

Zach’s eyes were closed as he tried to think about other things. The urge was driving him totally wild and all he could think about was how close he was to explosion. “I can’t f..king believe this” he thought. He tried to move his legs slightly to ease the tightness of the suit, but as he did it just gave him more room to fill out. His body wanted to be freed of the hold that the suit had on him. As much as he tried to think other thoughts, he was so aroused his mind kept racing back to Bethany. He could feel her against him, and it just made him more wild. They were embraced. Then, he would quickly snap back.

“Stop it,” he thought. He could feel his body shaking inside as he tried to hold on. He was more sweaty now, and he glistened in the spotlight. Bethany was really turned on by the look. Despite what he thought, she had not really registered that he was rock hard. She certainly checked him out and really liked how well he filled out the suit, but she just thought that was his normal look She had never seen a guy in a tiny swim brief live before, except from a distance or on television sports.

Bethany had checked all the guys out. She knew that Zach had the biggest package, of course in this state he would. She thought that Thomas was next, then me. “I wonder why they all are wearing their suits differently” she thought as she noted the way our bulges looked. Mine was pointed up, Alan wore himself a bit to the side, Zach had a big round bulge that went between his legs, with his anatomy displayed as a ridge over the top of the round bulge. Thomas did the same as Zach , but he was more off to one side so his bump looked lopsided, and she noticed his body didn’t really show as much as Zach’s did. Of course, all this was making her more interested.

“One minute to break” the prof announced, pulling Zach from his thoughts.

“Oh thank God” Zach mumbled to himself, “I think I can hold on.”

“How am I ever going to stand up?” Zach thought to himself. Not just the display, but the sensation worried him. A whole new dilemma and Zach knew there was no way he’d calm down in one minute. What he had not come to terms with was that there was no way he was going to calm down, at all. He was well past that point. Despite what his body was telling him, he held out hope.

The bell rang. “Lets give these guys 15 minutes,” the prof announced.

Zach did not move. He just sat there, frozen. Bethany came up to him and put her hand on his knee. “Oh s..t” Zach thought. She slid her hand on his knee. Zach pulled his legs together to tighten his hold on himself.

“You did awesome” she said. “You’re a really great model.”

“Thanks” Zach replied.

She rubbed her hand all the way up his upper leg, almost hitting his suit. “Go take a break,” she said.

That was about all Zach needed. He could feel that he almost lost it. A surge of moisture came through, but at least he avoided exploding. He slowly stood up as she walked away. He looked down at himself. His bulge looked like he had a grapefruit in there, the outline of his anatomy clearly visible. The tight grip really turned him on as he stood.

“Holy crap, if she rubbed my leg one more time, I was about to unload on her” Zach told me once we got in the break room.

“Dude, your seriously hard” I said.

“Oh crap,” Zach said, “I thought it would go down once I got up, but I am still hard….” his voice trailed. “I can’t stop it,” he added. Alan and Thomas had not yet come is, so it was just the two of us.

Zach sat in a chair bent over, moving his legs rapidly back and forth. “I can’t stop,” he said. Zach felt his body moving rapidly. He leaned back and put his hands on his down between his leg. I went behind him and started to rub his shoulders. “Oh man that feels great” he said. I slid one arm down and rubbed his chest, shocked he let me.

Zach rubbed between his legs. “Oh man.” he said. I could feel him tense up. Zach felt the push as the first surge occurred. “Oh f,,k” he said as his body let loose. I could feel his chest muscles flex with each surge. I slowly stepped back.

Zach sat there for a minute. Alan and Thomas had not yet come in.

“I can’t believe I just did that,” Zach said, sitting there. I could tell he felt awkward.

“Dude, you really needed to,” I said. “Sure looks like Bethany’s got your attention.”

Zach sat there silent, his suit soaked, not sure what to do next. “Guess I need a new suit” he said, “or I got to clean this one up, fast”

Zach never said a word about me rubbing his shoulders and chest. It was not the start of something new in our friendship. The topic never came up again. At swimming practice later that day, Zach did confess that he had never had that happen before, in fact he had never even been that hard in a swimsuit before.

“Oh sure, I‘ve gotten excited and aroused before“, Zach said. “but not like that.”

“In a weird way” Zach added, “It was really erotic in itself.”

The End….
Old 09-17-2012, 10:15 AM

That's a great story, getting to see a straight guy in a "predicament" like that! THe artists must have all been aware of how everything was developing as well...Psychologically, that is a most interesting place to be, whether you are the one that is growing or if you are one of those just watching it all in detail. Most interesting!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:08 PM

I have always said that every person - man or woman - in the right circumstances will have a homosexual experience. There has to be genes that make us prefer one to another, but there still has to be enough assigned to gay for us to get along with our own sex socially. If a man puts himself into skimpy clothing for the presumption of modeling with other men, he has to know there is a chance and maybe subconsiously welcomes the possibility of more than modeling. I have had str8 guys that after say they are glad they did it, but not interested again. Social morays have prevented a lot of natural urges from being realized.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:12 AM

Agree, 100%
Old 09-18-2012, 01:50 AM

I think it was the $ 50 cash that lured all of us. Zach wanted to have a wild ride with Bethany.... it is really not rhe deep hidden desire you are making it.