Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2012, 12:55 PM

Default Model's Wanted, A Swim Team Story....

“Man what a workout,” Zach said as we climbed out of the pool. Coach put us through a grueling four hour endurance practice session with only one five minute pee break in the middle. We were both beat, as were the other guys and girls on the team. You know that great look you see when a guy climbs out of the pool and his brief clings to him? Well, it does not happen after a four hour endurance session, we all looked like we were 12, our male bulges more like tiny bumps.

“I know, my ass is dragging,” I said in reply. “Just want to go someplace quiet and lay down for a while.”

“Holy crap, I swam my balls off” Thomas said, pointing to his missing bulge. We all laughed.

We had to do 20 minutes of stretches on deck. Fifteen guys and twelve girls all spread out on the mats doing all sorts of muscular configurations. Watching all the action of these handsome bodies did start to help with the whole shrinkage problem. By the end, we not only felt better, but we looked better, at least getting more normal. I always wondered after these sessions how much the girls watched as the guys sprang back to life.

The team bulletin board was in the hall leading to the locker rooms. As Zach and I walked past, something caught Zach’s attention. “Hey, Ryan, look at this” Zach said grabbing my arm. It was small sign on yellow paper with a headline that read “Models Wanted.” It was for an art class on “drawing human life” and they were looking for 2 to 4 guys and 2 girls to model for the class. They pay was really good, $50 for a three hour session.

“Gotta be nude modeling” one of the other swimmers said.

“Yeah, for sure,” added another.

“Hey, we are practically nude now,” said Thomas, “Let’s all go now and we can just take off these skimpy suits,” That got the guys laughing. Thomas was a senior on the team. Zach and I hung out with him quite a bit, but we were not really close friends.

The subject of modeling passed as we entered the locker room. The hot shower felt awesome, and most of us stayed in the shower for an extra long time, enjoying the feeling of the warm water on our bodies. The guys on the team are all really fit, so it not only was the water hot, but the guys were too. Our showers were the old gang type, not the fancy individual ones the football and basketball team got. Certain things came with revenue sports. I think we were lucky to get water. Every once in a while a guy would get hard in the shower, but not today. While we were feeling more refreshed, our bodies were clearly recovering from the workout.

I put on a dry older suit, T shirt and pulled on my 501’s. Zach changed into surf shorts and a polo. The rest of the guys also got dressed and we all agreed to get breakfast. The girls were going to join us. It was actually only 9 am, the workout started at 4, which was cruel in itself for a Saturday.

“What an awesome day,” I proclaimed as we got out in the sunshine. It was going to be well into the 70’s and there was not a cloud in the sky.

“Man, we gotta enjoy this,” Thomas added to my comment.

Over breakfast at the dining hall, we conjured up a plan to go hang out on the rocks down by the river. The rocks was a top sunning spot for the students at school. It was the place to go on nice days. Once we sufficiently convinced we had eaten every egg and pancake in the cafeteria, we agreed to meet in front of the library for the walk to the river. It was all comer, so if you wanted to go, be there at 11.

__________________________________________________ _

Thomas, Zach, Jeff, Sebastian and I showed up, along with Amy, Marilee (Thomas’s girlfriend) and Katie. We were all changed into shorts and T shirts, old shoes, and had a bag with towels, snacks, drinks and crap. Under my shorts I had on this really sweet Tyr suit that looked like a tie dye design (wild prints were really in style then), and I had a back up suit in my bag (not sure why, but I always took an extra). The other guys had board shorts or swim shorts on (the kind that looked like gym shorts, but had strings and those awful mesh liners). Zach had on board shorts, but I know he had on a back and gold Arena brief under.

The rocks were crowded. We worked our way out into the middle of the river and found a huge open space and spread ourselves out. I quickly lost the shorts, revealing my suit, as did Zach. We all sprawled out and started soaking up the sun. It was really awesome,. There were a few other guys in brief suits, but not many.

“Cute suit,” Marilee said to me. “Love the colors!”

“Thanks, it is one of my favorites,” I replied. I loved the way the suit fit on me, and looked. It was a bit more brief than most of my suits, which I also really liked.

“You guys should have worn your Speedos” Marilee said to the others.

As we laid there, kind of dozing, Zach looked over at me. “Hey, seriously, what about checking out that modeling thing?” he asked. I could tell he was serious.

“Well, maybe” I replied.

“I mean it is kind of good money, and it can’t be anything too crazy” he added.

“You’ve been thinking about this” I replied.

“Yeah, a little bit since we saw it, what can it hurt?”

I had to admit, the thought of modeling was making me a bit excited, and unlike after our workout, this time it was showing. I rolled on my side and faced Zach. “Yeah, okay, I’m in if you are.”

“Cool, I wrote the number down after we got dressed. We can call it Monday. It is some professor in the art school.”

“Plus, you’d be hot as a male model, “ I added, laughing. Zach blushed. With that I got up and stood in the water. It was only up to my shins, but I splashed it all over me, more out of need than because I was hot.

To be continued….

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 06-24-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:17 PM

Woo Hoo! A fine start to a new story.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:35 PM

Default Model's Wanted

STS, you are a wonderful story teller; and this one is a great addition to your "library". Can't find an icon for applause; so this will have to do
Old 06-24-2012, 12:24 PM

Wow!! You've really got a great writing ability. Always love when I see a new story here from you!! Thanks again! Can't wait for the rest of the story.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:37 PM

Default Part 2: The meeting.....

After practice on Tuesday, Zach and I were set to meet the art professor. We all got out of the pool and headed for the locker room. The locker room was a mad house after the morning practice, since lots of the guys had 8 am classes, and we finished at 7:30. Those of us with later classes usually deferred to them, it was an unwritten courtesy. So, the rest of us would hang around for fifteen minutes or so, still in our suits and talk, banter, or do whatever guys do. On this day we stopped by the bulletin board.

“Any of you guys going to do this?” Thomas asked, pointing to the models wanted sign.

“Ryan and I are thinking about it,” Zach replied. “We go see the guy as soon as we get dressed. I called him yesterday.”

A little teasing came from the other guys, but Thomas said nothing. As we started to change in the locker room, Thomas asked if he could come with us. “I’m kind of interested in doing it, too” he said, standing there with not a thing on, towel in hand.

“Go just like that and you will be hired in a second” Zach said back in jest. I chucked to myself.

All dressed, we grabbed coffee and breakfast on the way to the art building. I had actually never been in the art building. We showed our id’s at the guard desk and then asked where we could find the professor.

“Hi, I’m Zach” Zach announced as we met the professor. He was older (at least to us) with greying hair. Pretty fit, but not great. Certainly not a Speedo fit guy. “This is Ryan, and Thomas asked if he could come along, too. Hope you don’t mind, but he was interested as well.

“Not at all,” the prof replied. “I actually need three or four guys and three or four girls. It’s funny, easy to get the guys but the girls are harder to get.”

The deal was this. He needed to have male and female models for his senior level art class on drawing the human body. The problem is the school prohibits nude models, so he explained. So, he looks for models who are willing to model in “as close to naked” as he can get. “We kind of stretch the rules as much as we can,” the prof added.

“I’d really like to get some guys off the swim team, because you are used to being in really tiny swimsuits” he observed. “Which is why I got someone to put up the poster at the pool.” He said the models last year wore running shorts, “which were okay, but ….” he trailed off, shrugging his shoulders. “Plus you guys are really lean and muscular, which makes the drawing more interesting.”

He had only two rules, first was we had to wear a solid color, and white or skin tone was most preferred. “The briefer the better,” he added. “The more of your body you are willing to show while staying in the rules, the better.” As he explained the rules, as long as it was still technically a swim suit we were okay. “If you can wear it at the beach, it is probably okay, but no thongs.”

“If you have to buy something, let me know and I will pay for it,” he offered. I immediately took note of that. He handed us a catalogue from International Male and said they have some good stuff if we were interested. “Just let me know and I will place the order, but we got to do it soon. Of course, you guys probably have lots of swimsuits you can use. Some of the stuff in here is more brief than even what you wear for swimming,” the prof added.

The sessions were three hours long, with one break. There would be four of them, of which we had to be at three. One was just guys, the second was just ladies, the third was guys and ladies together (“that’s the hardest for the guys” he laughed), and the last was whatever the artists needed to finish up. “That one is usually close up stuff,” he added. The first session was in two weeks. Then they occur two per week over the next two. It sounded really hot. In fact, I was getting excited right there.

We were hired. Thomas even got Marilee a job, if she was interested. We shook hands and left, I tucked his catalogue in my books.

“Wow, some of this stuff is really hot,” I said to Zach that night just before bed as I paged through the catalogue. I had never heard of International Male, so it was all new to me. Just looking at the pictures got me aroused, really bad.

“Dude, don’t get too excited,” Zach said, noticing how bulged my shorts were.

“Look at these, though. I didn’t even realize that they made suits like this.”

“Would you wear that to the beach?’ Zach asked pointing at one of the really minimal suits that made your stuff point right out. “I mean that’s really out there.”

“Yeah, maybe not, but in the right place, be kind of fun,” I said smiling. “I mean imagine being on a secluded beach with a hot girl (remember that Zach is straight) or whomever… that would be awesome.”

“Dude, now your getting me hard” Zach laughed.

Zach was going with his blue Speedo for the modeling. “I know it is not the right color, but it works” he said. I picked out this really hot white suit that had just a few stripes on the side. I don’t recall the brand, but it was one I had never heard of at the time. It was not too erotic, but it did have really narrow sides, far narrower than I had worn before.

“He said show off as much as you can” I said to Zach as I showed it to him. “You should get one, too,” I added. “You’d look really awesome, make all those girl artists horny. Maybe even some guys”

“Maybe….” he said as he turned off his light. “Lets get to sleep. Practice comes way early…”

“Yeah..” I said, as I laid in bed, still very much aroused by the catalogue and excited to get my new suit. My right hand gently rubbing my aroused state. I closed my eyes, but sleep was not yet in my mind. It was going to be a wild and wet night.

To be continued....
Old 06-26-2012, 11:00 AM

Default Great story...

...But it needs some photos of the catalog pages so that the reader can get a better feel for what the two of you were looking at....

http://www.undergear.com/on/demandwa...of-the-week&cm
Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 PM

Another great and genuine beginning of a another great series. Please keep up the great work.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:41 PM

Thanks! Looking forward for the continuation ...
Old 07-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Default Part 3: The first session begins...

Our first week had arrived. While class normally met during the week, these were special session and they were on Saturday. Our swim practices were very early and then a second one late afternoon at 4pm. One of the guys was on the cross country team, which was not yet in practice, but the guy asked if we could start after 11 so he could get his running in before. The art professor agreed so the sessions would start at 1 and go right to 4. We would stop thirty minutes early, just enough time to get changed and to swim practice. We all arrived at 12:30, time to get changed and set up. Zach, Tomas and I had not met the fourth guy, the runner.

“Hey guys,” a tall lean blonde guy said as he arrived at the classroom. He was really handsome. I immediately thought that if this was what the guys in the class were gonna look like, this was going to be lots of fun. “I’m Alan, I guess we are the show today.” Whoa. This guy wasn’t in the class, he was one of us. He was wearing running shorts, really awesome short running shorts. The kind that had an open split seam all the way up the side, and a running shirt with no sleeves.

“Yeah, looks like that. The prof isn’t here yet. I’m Ryan and this is Zach and Thomas.” It was just the guys this week, so the ladies were not with us. Zach was wearing his standard cargo shorts and polo. Thomas and I both has on board shorts and T shirts. Zach had on his modeling suit under. I was not sure about Thomas, and I had mine in a small gym bag.

“You guys do look like swimmers” Alan said. “Kick ass bodies and all, unlike my wimpy runner body” He laughed as he said it. Really cute smile. Alan was far from wimpy.

The prof arrived and opened up a classroom for us to use to change. Alan slid off his shorts and shirt. He had nothing on under the shorts, and as he stood there taking off the running shirt, he gave all of us a full display. He was incredibly lean, not a single ounce of fat on his body. Not really “stacked” but you could tell he was really fit. He had really short blonde hair, awesome blue eyes, and his legs were absolutely amazing. Incredibly strong, and every muscle and tendon in his legs seemed to show themselves. He was tall, over 6 feet, and his inseam must have been a 36. He had the cutest smile, too, but I already said that.

“So, what are you guys wearing for this?” Alan asked, standing there totally naked. It was then that I noticed he had a great tan, but no tan line. “Last year we wore running shorts, but it was all guys on my team. With you guys being swimmers, this year I might wear less. I brought a couple of different things”

“I think we are all wearing swim suits,” answered Zach. “You know, like the ones we wear on the team.” I wanted to agree, but I think I was still frozen, mesmerized by Alan’s body. He was not necessarily the hottest guy I had ever seen, but somehow he was capturing all of my attention. And I do mean all. There was no way I was going to be able to get into my suit…at least not easily.

“This is what I am doing,” Thomas chimed in, standing there in a solid red Tyr suit. “It’s probably too bright a color, but it is the only solid one I had.” It had SHS Raiders embroidered on the right front, which was his high school team. I could only imagine what they all looked like in those red suits. The school colors were red and white, which made me wonder if they wore white suits as well.

“That looks awesome” Alan replied. “You look great.”

“I’m wearing a blue Speedo” noted Zach as he slid off his shorts and revealed the suit he had on.

“That’s really cute, too” said Alan. “ Damn you guys are all hot.”

Kind of an interesting statement coming from a guy to another, I thought. I was slipping on my suit, trying to adjust myself into it, which was proving to be a bit difficult given my state of mind after watching Alan. I tied the strings and used my hand to try to position myself into a more comfortable place. I was showing, my anatomy pushed toward my right side, and it was well over to my side seam. Way bigger than my normal state.

“Calm down,” I said to myself as I stood there in a really tight and tiny white suit with the stripes on the side. I don’t know if I was aroused because of what I saw or because of how small and revealing the suit felt on me. It was the smallest suit I had ever worn. I think both. “F--k, you need to get control” I mumbled in my head. I was only getting harder.

“Holy crap, that’s a really tiny suit” Alan said as he eyed me up and down. “Look like you barely fit in there.” His interest wasn’t making my situation any easier. “You look amazing.”

“Thanks,” I replied. I held my hand kind of in front somewhat concealing my bulging suit.

“I went and bought this,” he said as he held up a solid black suit. “I’ve never worn one of these before. Just got it last night. I have to admit I am kind of nervous.”

“You’ll really like how they feel on,” I replied, finally getting my mind diverted. I wasn’t getting softer, but at least it was not going the other way.

Alan slipped the suit on, and then reached inside and positioned himself. He looked over at me. “I see you wear yours to one side, is that the best way?”

“You are new at this,” I said back with a smile. I wanted to offer to help him find the right position, literally, but I held back the temptation. “It’s really how you feel most comfortable. I like to be up but this suit is smaller than my others so I had to go sideways. Some guys go down,”

Alan spent several minutes figuring it out. I think part of it was that he was having the new guy in swim brief issue. The fit is so tight and snug, his body just responded the way a guy would. At any rate, once he was all set he looked sensational. He didn’t have the six pack abs that Zach was sporting. Alan’s abdomen was smooth, but tight. His chest was clean of hair and had the smoothest skin, and his package was well proportioned to his body and looked great in that black little suit. He chose to be also positioned up.

“Everyone ready?” Zach asked. We all agreed and Zach opened the door. “Let’s go do this.”

We headed out the door to find the classroom. Four guys in just our little suits, but not at a pool. Instead in an art classroom building. I felt kind of self conscious. Not so much at the fact that we were out of place for how we were dressed, but also because my suit was so small and tiny. The sides were probably an inch wide. I had worn really tight, so called paper suits for swim meets that were pretty tiny, but this was even smaller. Of course, my fantasies over Alan made the suit tighter. As we walked out, Zach slipped back beside me.

“Be careful, cowboy,” Zach said quietly to me. “You look like your getting a little excited there. Looks like you want to have your run of the runner”

“Yeah, but Ill be fine” I replied, smirking. Zach knew me so well. “Once we get going….” I trailed off, as we arrived at the classroom door.

To be continued... let me know what you think.....
Old 07-06-2012, 11:31 PM

Great story, STS

Sebbie