Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2016, 03:15 PM

Wonderful story. Please continue
Old 09-13-2016, 10:11 PM

Taking her right hand, we turned and strolled into the cabin with my right arm over her shoulder. I asked he if she like wine coolers? She said she had not had one in along time, so I said I would make us one and then we could do some sun time. I asked her to open a Sprite and I got the wine open, mixing the two over ice in our red plastic cups. Katy ruffled through her bag and dug out a bottle of sun screen. Looking at me she held it up and said, "We don't want to burn. That would really mess up our play." I said in a teasing way, "your right on that. We don't want to have anything interfere with our play."

She pulled the bikini top out, doffed the Tee, and fit her perky breast into it. Dropping her shorts, she looked back at me and said for me to get ready for some sun, I did, and my little yellow speedo was almost dry. She grinned and said, "I like the way our suits match. The colors are almost the same." I smiled. With that she turned to the door.

Taking our wine coolers out to the porch, we positioned or lounge chairs so we were on axis with the afternoon sun. Lying back, we set our wine coolers under our chairs to keep the sun from quickly melting the ice. Katy said handing me the sun screen, "here, you rub it on me and I'll rub it on you." And then she laid back and closed her eyes behind her sun glasses.

I pumped the spray and misted some sun screen on her feet and legs. They were smooth as silk, firm to the touch and toned like any good swimmers legs would be. As I spread the lotion up her inner thigh and rubbed it in evenly, my little finger accidentally brushed her mound and she wiggled and said "Ummm!" I sprayed her belly which was concave to her body and showing her six pack of muscles she acquired as a Fly competitor. Just for fun I circled her belly button with my forefinger. She has an "inny" and as I circled it, she said, "Ummmm" again. I rubbed more sunscreen over her breast and massaged them with a gentle squeeze as the lotion soaked in and dried. All the time I was spreading lotion on her petite 5'8" frame, I was feeling some pressure in the speedo and musing over her tanned body. I said, "okay, I think I have you covered. Now, will you do me?" Reaching for our wine coolers, we took a gulp. I settled back on my lounge chair and Katy sat up on the side of her chair to do me.

She started with my feet and legs. Rubbing lotion up my legs, she noted, "hey, I just noticed you shave, full body shave!" I told her that after having shaved as a competition swimmer, it was something I had just continued to do. "Do you like it?" I asked. She said, "I really do it makes you look so clean and sexy." She played the same inner thigh game with me and as her little finger whisked by my balls, I let out a "Oh yea!" and she giggled. I had not had this much fun applying sun screen or having it applied in a very long time.

As she was rubbing lotion on my belly, she commented about how she liked my six pack and abs. I thanked her and we got into conversation. At one point I said, "Hey Katy, I am just curious." When was it that you noticed me and wanted to get to know me better than a working relationship?" Without slowing her hand, she replied, "One day you were in your blue speedo working the lane lines and as you were wrenching them tight, I realized you were pretty hot." She continued, "I was afraid to even ask you for coffee because with you hiring me and everything, like, I just didn't want to be forward, you know?" I quizzed, "Then what made you make a move on me last night?" She said, "I saw you laying on that kick board and your speedo bulge was literally in my face. I could not help myself. I figured that the worst thing would be you firing me on the spot, but I had to like, tell you my feelings."

I reached over with my arm, and placing it on her leg as a show of acceptance, said, "Katy, I am glad you did. To be honest, I have had the hots for you from the day I hired you, but, like you, I did not want you running out of the Nat yelling, You dirty old man!!!" She laughed, we both laughed and she finished rubbing and massaging the lotion on my chest.

As we lay there, we continued to chat and one topic that constantly came up was brief swim suits on men and women. I asked her why she like the speedo I was wearing. It was not a competition suit, but a tight fit which gave clarity to the viewer of the contents. Katy said, "you know, like when we press our bodies together?" she continued, " The little suit just holds you together into a nice bulge and when you press against me, I can feel you and it makes me wanna screw right on the spot. I said, "Damn,,, I had no idea the speedo had such qualities." She laughed and said, "the speedo is just a showcase for your package. And I like to open packages."
Old 09-14-2016, 01:24 PM

We laid on our backs soaking in the sun. My mind had just one thing on it,,,Katy. She was so open and candid about things I was still in amazement on how she could talk so freely about her fetishes and sexual experiences. She was as casual as asking me to pass the salt.

She broke the silence with a question to me. "Matt,,, have you ever been with another man?" "I mean, you asked me and I told you about Nastacia. Like I am curious about that sort of thing." For some reason I had the notion she would ask and was kinda prepared to tell her my story, but in a way, too, I was a little shy about it.

I said, "Well, Katy, I am glad you asked (not really I thought). When I was on the high school swim team, a buddy of mine, David, were palls from elementary school. We spent a lot of time together even after practice. We did homework together and if we had time before I went home for dinner, we would hang out in his backyard pool. There was a high privacy fence around it to keep out neighborhood kids.

It was a warm Spring day and after we finished our homework, David asked if I wanted to hit the pool for a bit. I said sure, and he said, "Let's put on some dry suits, the other ones are wet and cold." I told him I didn't have a spare with me and he said he would loan me one of his. We both wore the same size and had swapped suits before. Katy interrupted, "I bet he didn't fill his out the way you do?" with a wink at me. I said, "Actually we both filled out the suits pretty good. The suits back then were a Lycra blend and there was a new material we all called "Paper." "What is Paper, she asked. "It was a very thin nylon material,not very stretchy, I forget the exact blend, but it was tight and left little to the imagination. It was supposed to be fast in the water and we all had to have one for swim meets." She laughed saying, "well, did you swim faster?" I said smiling, "Who knows, but we at least thought we did." She said, "go on, sorry to interrupt.

"Okay, I will. David went to a drawer and pulled out a couple of paper suits. Tossing one to me, he said, " here, try this one on and see if you like it." I responded, "But these are racing suits. You don't want to put anymore wear on them, do you?" He said they were past competition and he wore them to sun and just lounge in the pool. So I stripped and donned the suit, stuffing my package in. The suit was tight and even pulled away from my body a little as it stretched around my balls. Katy let out a "Ummm, sexy!"

David and I jumped into his pool. His folks both worked and would not be home for at least two hours, so we had the pool to ourselves. His sister, Becky, was at dance and would not be home for another hour. We splashed around, tossed a soccer ball back and forth, treading water with only our legs.

Taking a breather, we were hanging on the side of the pool when David said, "Matt, you look really hot in that paper suit!" Although his remark kinda took me off guard, I felt my penis stiffen a little against the suit, which also surprised me and the expansion of my penis gave a tingling sensation. I think back and although I did not realize it then, David was gay. He had never before made any remarks to me, so I was clueless and naive. I said, "Thanks Dave, you look pretty good yourself in that suit too."

He edged over closer to me and reached down with his hand and placed it on my butt cheek. We looked at each other and although I was confused a bit, I for some reason, didn't mind his advances. I turned to face him and as I did, his hand slid around to my front and he wiped his hand over my balls and now growing shaft. Instinctively, I reached down and embraced his balls and also growing shaft. He said as we were massaging each other, "I like that, Matt, do you?" Not ever having been in that kind of situation, I could only respond to the moment and said, "yea, that feels pretty good, but this suit is tighter than Dick's hatband." Dave laughed and said. "Mine too." and we just hung there for a while rubbing each other.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:12 AM

Katy interrupted, " So did you you two get off?" I grabbed my wine cooler and took a nice gulp. "Yea, we did." I continued, "For the rest of the school year and through the summer Dave and I would find odd times to get together and masturbate each other after some teasing through the speedo." After that experiment, I never messed around with any other guys.

I told her that after graduation, I took a summer job that gave us less time together and, to be honest, I just craved girls and scoring with them. Katy gazed at me with an intense look of curiosity. Finally she said, "So, do you like men or women better?" I laughed and responded, "Hey, those days were just exploration and self indulgence. I hope you could tell by the last 24 hours what the answer to that question is." She said she did with a giggle, got up off the lounger, threw her leg over my lounger and sat down on me, pressing her pussy down on my bulge. She leaned over and taking my head in her hands, embraced my lips and we enjoyed a long french kiss, our tongues darting and teasing one another. Her hips begin to move to rub her mound on my bulge and my shaft was growing again for round two it seemed.

My thought was, "How many times can this girl do it??? Can I keep up with her?" But rather than inquire, I just absorbed the moment as our bodies rubbed and played. After one long french kiss, she rose up a bit and said, "Matt, do you like massage?" I told her that I did and had had some good massages to work out some soreness from time to time. She said, "I don't mean therapeutic massage, I am talking about sensual massage. You know, like what we do in Denmark." All I could do was take a deep breath, let it out, and say, "Katy, I am in to whatever you like." With that, She slowly and carefully got up, took me by the hand as I got up off the lounger, and we headed inside.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:36 PM

After laying in the sun for now a good hour, we could feel the heat in out bodies. We had grabbed our glasses to freshen up the wine coolers. My little yellow suit was dry except I could feel some dampness. Looking down, there was a little wet spot from precum, providing a glisten and slick spot on the bulge. I looked at Katy's crotch and she too was wet on the bottom of her mound. That rubbing had kindled a fire I figured we were about to stoke.

I went to the kitchen to fix our wine coolers and Katy grabbed another bag I had carried in earlier. She set it on the coffee table and began digging through it. She first pulled out a plastic wrapped container labeled Painter Drop Cloth. Seeing this, I asked her what is that for. Not looking up from her task, she said, " we can drape this over the sheets to keep the oil form getting onto their bed. I have another sheet and pillow slips to put on top of it." I said, "Wow, you think of the details, don't you?" She laughed and responded, "Yea,, ten years of competitive swimming seems to prepare you for anything." She pulled out a couple of narrow long plastic bottles and said, "What's your favorite fruit, Strawberry or grape?" I told her Strawberry would be fine and asked her if she liked it. She said she did and take these things and set up in the bedroom.

I grabbed our wine coolers and she grabbed her assortment of massage things and headed into the room. Setting the glasses on the night stand, I turned for the door and told her I better lock the front door in case we have any more uninvited guests. She said, " I hear that, and pull the drapes, too. The sun will be scorching the living room in a while."

I came back in the bedroom and Katy had dropped her top but kept her bikini bottom on. I said, " Should I drop my speedo?" and she said, "Keep it on, I like to start with it on. The material gives such sensual sensations." I agreed and walked over to her. She said, "Let me do you first, so lay on your stomach and put a pillow under your head. Katy had already bagged the pillows with a garbage bag and pillow slip. I took my position in the middle of the queen size bed as she instructed, and then Katy straddled my butt so she could massage my shoulders and neck.

She had a tray of several oils on a tray laying on the mattress, and took one and dribbled it down my spine. Then with both hands, pushed the heel of her palms into the liquid, spread it around some and began kneading my shoulder and neck muscles. As she massaged up and down, pulling on my shoulders, her hips also pulled back and forth, rubbing her mound on my butt cheeks. Top side, I was relieving tension, but bottom side, I was building tension. After a few minutes, she scooted down to straddle my legs and massaged my upper legs and then my calves. Slapping me on the butt cheek in a playful way, she said, "okay, turn over, it's time to totally relax you."

I slowly turned over so as not to disturb the tray of oils and placed my legs either side of Katy who was sitting on her calves with her hands on her knees. "Perfect," she said as she oiled up my chest and belly. This time she eased up my legs and straddled my hips, so as to be able to press her mound against my bulge which was, needless to say, getting real tight inside that speedo. Then she slid back a bit to expose my package better for her reach. As she rubbed my belly and sides, her hands would alternately pass over my bulge and she would squeeze it gently or let her index finger stroke my balls or growing shaft. The speedo material was smooth as silk but offered a tingle that sent sensations up my spine. When she did, I would moan a quite "Ohhh that's nice," or "Hmmmm, more please."

The I felt her hands on my sides and her mouth kiss my balls through the speedo. "Wow, Katy, you can kiss me there anytime." I said playfully. She giggled and resumed her advances. She could tell my dick was straining so she raised up, and taking the sides of the speedo, started pulling it off of me. I raised my butt and after several tugs the speedo was off, and after pulling it off my legs, tossed it to the floor. My cock slapped my belly as it rejoiced in freedom and Katy gasped, "Matt, you are so big!" as she grasped it and reaching down, kissed the head. I said, "Katy, I am not that big, but if he can satisfy you and pleasure you, then I am happy." Smiling she reached for a hand towel and wiped the oil that soaking my speedo had covered my shaft and balls, with gentle wiping action as if polishing a rare artifact.

She took another bottle and said, "the strawberry is edible," and dripped it on the head of my shaft, letting it run down to my balls. She rubbed it gently and it was warm and tingly feeling. Placing her lips over my head, she sucked and tugged with her mouth, simultaneously stroking my cock with a slight twisting action. She moved herself to my side and with her other hand massaged my balls. The sensation of the spicy oil, her hand massage, and her lips tugging on cock was phenomenal. I could feel an orgasm building. Our first round today had given me some distance. After only a half minute, I could feel the power of an explosive orgasm building. She could feel a pulse in my cock and came up for a second to say, "Cum to me, baby." And back on my head she went. I surged and let out an "OHHH F**K!" and she sucked me and stroked each surge in time with me. I must have surged six times, and as I came down from the upward bow of my back, Katy took one last suck and raised up looking at me, with cum on her face.

I looked at her with an expression of caring and said, "Katy, here let me wipe your face." I took the towel and gently wiped her mouth and kissed her. We sat there kissing for a minute. Then she said, "Now, you do me and reached for the wine coolers. After gulp, she flopped on her belly and closed her eyes.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Wow lapswimmer, you have me going!
Old 09-16-2016, 01:03 PM

For a minute, I just looked at her laying there as if in complete trust in me and content to accept whatever I did to her. I straddled her butt and dribbles some oil on her back the way she had done me. As I rubbed it in and gripped her shoulders, I could feel the tone in her Lats. Her shoulders triangulated down to her 24" waist embodied in taught tan skin, typical of a swimmer. After a few minutes, she whispered, " That is so nice and relaxing. Let me turn over now."

I eased off of her and she turned and draped her legs off the bed at he knees, her arms at her sides. I dribbled some oil on her breast and let it drip down to her belly button. She flexed her Abs and whimpered, "that tickles," with a smile. I reached up and slowly cupping her breast in both hands, gently squeezed and massage them. She said as I was rubbing her breast, "use the strawberry."

I took the queue and toweled off the oil I was using and grabbed the bright red bottle. This time I squeezed it out carefully over each nipple. Then leaning forward, I took each nipple in succession and sucked on it, letting my tongue swirl around it. She moaned a sigh of sensual delight. As I titillated her nipples, I held her shoulders in my hands, my belly against her mound. I did not know it then but Katy could orgasm having her nipples stimulated. She began to moan and as it got louder, I knew she was cumming. Now her arms were around my waist and as she pulsed in her orgasm, she pulled me closer, pressing her mound against my belly. I kept it up until she relaxed back and hugging me, said, "Matt, that was super! No one has ever taken the time to do me that way." I responded, "Katy, I am glad it was good," and kissed each nipple.

Sliding down her body, I kissed her belly and let my tongue dance around it and down to her mound. I licked her through her bikini and she pressed my head close to her with both hands. After what seemed like only seconds, she said, "Take it off, I want your tongue in me," as she quivered. I gently pulled her bikini off with her lifting up. Laying it to the side, I embraced her butt cheeks in both hands and let my face dive into her mound like a kid on the first day the pool opens. My tongue darted in and out, flicking her clit, teasing it with quick touches.

Moments later, she began writhing and moaning louder as my tongue stroked deep into her pussy. My mouth covered her and the soft lips of her labia welcomed my advances. I could tell she was cumming again, My cock was getting hard again inspired by her excitement. Her juices flowed as I sucked and I moaned as she burst out in a loud "Ohhh, God, F**K me now!!!"

My shaft was still oily from her massage and I had lubricated her pussy and it was slick to the touch. I drew myself up her, sliding up her somewhat limp body, stopping for a second to massage and kiss her breast, then up to kiss her. As she embraced my neck with her hands, I slid my erect shaft into her like a key into a lock. I just pushed against her mound and clit, enrapturing in the moment. She moaned and as she gently pushed my head up after a long french kiss, she said, "Matt, I want you to F**K my brains out!" And then pulled me back down with her tongue rushing my mouth.

I began stroking Katy. Our bellies undulating to my rhythm, our tongues keeping time. We first began gently and slowly building the motion over time. The slowness of each stroke and the intensifying effect of the oil brought us up another path to our delight. We seemed to be building our intensity together. I reached back and cupped my hands on her taught butt cheeks as I thrust as deep inside her as I could. She gripped my cock with those Kegals to overcome the slickness of the oil.

Pushing my head back she looked at me and screamed, "OHHH God,, I'm CUMMING!!!" I could not hold back. What little cum I had left shot forth like Vesuvius as I raised up and thrust hard against her. We pulled on each other's butt as we both screamed on each surge. Coming down from this moment was like floating down from a cloud. I lay atop her for a moment, my woody cock insider her. She gazed at me and I her, without saying anything for several minutes. Then, as if to say, "I'm done," her pussy squeezed me out and we just quietly laughed as I rolled over on my back, exhausted.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:24 PM

As I lay there, Katy kicked her right leg over mine and nuzzled up beside me with her head on my shoulder. She let out a sigh of satisfaction and didn't say anything. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. My mind was racing. She had gotten me off four times in less than 24 hours, three of which were passionate intercourse. One side of my mind said, this was the best thing that had happened to me in a long while. The more cynical practical engineering mind said that this was just a fast hot weekend of hot sex and as soon as a swimmer stud in a speedo and six pack winked at her, she would be off to other pursuits.

Katy broke the silence saying, "are you hungry? I have worked up an appetite, What did you bring for supper?" I told her I had some rib eye steaks to grille if she would make a salad. She said that sounded great and then suggested we hop in the shower and get the oil off. I asked if she wanted to go first, and with a look at me like I had lost my mind, she said, "Matt, I want you to shower with me,,, it will be fun." So we eased off the bed, grabbed our oily suits and headed for the bathroom.

The Jamison's liked their comforts. The shower was a big walk-in with a large center placed rain shower and on the wall a hose type shower head. Katy grabbed a couple of towels and laying them on a bench, we stepped in the shower. Starting with the rain shower, we got wet and washed off the oil slick on our bodies. Then stepping to the side, Katy soaped me up and rubbed the body wash on my body. I did the same to her, as we occasionally stopped to titillate a nipple, or other sensitive area. She washed my cock and stroked it as if to get it hard again, but moved on to other areas in a teasing sort of way. I did the same to her pussy, letting my finger enter her to wash her out. She would jump and giggle as we played in the water like kids in a water park.

I reached over and twisted the diverter valve redirecting the water to the hand shower. I took the head and twisted it to a direct pulsing stream. Then with her standing watching me I directed the stream up her crack and all she could do was close her eyes and biting her lip spread her legs to get full force of the water. Then I adjusted it to a spray and we rinsed each other off. Stepping out of the shower, Katy said, "let me dry you off and you can dry me off." We did just that, once again stopping our hand over sensitive areas to tease and play.

After we dried ourselves, Katy wrapped her long hair in her towel and said, "Lets put on another suit. I have my white one. Do you have a white one?" "After we eat, we might go down to the dock for a swim." You up for it?"

I told her I did bring a white, a blue, a maroon, and red suit besides the little yellow speedo we had truly taken advantage of today. She said, "well let's see you in the white one." "Is it see-through?" I told her it was when it was wet. I added it was one my wife and I used at more secluded beaches. She said that was okay and hoped we some day could find a secluded beach. For a moment, her remark signaled that this was not just a wild weekend with the boss.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:52 PM

Loving this story. Where was this kind of woman when I was young?
Old 09-17-2016, 02:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Yeah, I wonder that too. Does she have a sister?