Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2016, 01:35 AM

Default 11: The Hideaway

Three beers into the afternoon, Kelly and I faded into groggy slumber. We laid side by side on the soft padded loungers, the ripple of the waves on the lake making a peaceful sleep melody. We had only met two days ago, but I felt an amazing comfort being with Kelly. I was being who I was, it was refreshingly honest. Already, we had confided in each other deeper than most relationships. Beyond that, he was cute in ways I had never contemplated before. My perfect guy was going to be a swimmer, muscular and defined, wear no swimwear other than briefs or less, and have the most amazing bulge. Kelly met a small portion of the dream list, magically hitting all the buttons at the same time.

A hand gently landed on my very upper leg. Kelly softly rubbed along my upper quads, his touch masculine, but gentle. My first instinct was to take his hand in mine, but I held back, letting him explore with his sensual touch. "You have really strong legs," Kelly said. "Must be all the swimming. Pure muscle," his hand had ventured higher, reaching the leg opening of my wild print Hard Core swimsuit. The back side the white background gave way to a crazy skull like image. A daringly youthful print on such an older, more mature body. His hand ventured along my leg upending, teasing me.

"Thank you," I replied. "We are an equal match in muscular legs." I slipped my arm under his and felt along the outer edge of his quads. When I got to the side split of his shorts, my hand slid through the open seam, feeling the speedo like inner brief. Kelly slid his leg Ben at the knee, an open invite to explore more. I accepted his offer. He was very aroused, and under the mask of the outer short, I had full run to massage every part of him.

"You have to finish what you start," Kelly responded.

"I fully intend to," I replied. With that I took him in my hand, feeling his body grow fully aroused and powerfully erect. He felt me do the same.

"Oh damn, that feels good," Kelly whispered. He was making small groans as he worked himself in my hand. It was more than his shorts could handle, my hand inside working him in his erect state. First, the seams of the nylon brief split open, followed by the seams of the shorts. I hesitated. "Keep going," Kelly pleaded.

"Your shorts are toast,". I replied.

"So am I," Kelly moaned. "Oh gawd..."

When it was all over, Kelly laid breathless. Sweat was beaded on his forehead and chest. His release was coated all over his abs and the shorts, what was left of them. "Guess we ruined these shorts," he said with a guilty grin.

"You were fun to watch," I replied. "It was worth it, plus I can rig you up." We never finished my side of the joyride, which was only going to make for a better time. "Once I get you in a swimsuit," I thought to myself.

-------

Peter leapt up, making a frantic dash into the cold ocean water just as the first powerful release shot through his green and yellow suit. He didn't stop running until he was waist deep in the frigid water of the North Atlantic. The chill almost immediately stopped his orgasmic releases, but a weird pain shot through his testicals and crotch, not painful, but more of a pinch. He stood in the Ayer and rubbed his hand between hid legs, the pinching subsided but a strange sensation, almost a pressure remained. He let the waves roll over him as he dove through them, washing out what release did occur. Despite several minutes in the water, his erection never let up. He was still hard as a rock.

"It will go down," he thought. After ten more minutes he was getting cold, so he headed back to the warm sun and blanket, despite the very prominent display of masculine anatomy he was sporting in the tight suit.

"Are you okay?" Alaina asked, noticing that he was still very large in the tight suit.

"Yeah, you just got me way worked up," Peter said. He flopped down on his front, a strange feeling still menacing his manhood. "I just need to lay here for a few minutes."

"This is nice," Alaina said as she rubbed his shoulder. She had no idea the fear Peter was feeling, he had never had a boner that didn't go down in cold water. He had never felt this way before. As he laid, the pressure of his erection was getting stronger, not easier. Peter closed his eyes and tried to think of other things. He pressed his hardness into the sand, "Maybe I just need to shoot off," he thought to himself, but despite trying he couldn't even get himself to do it. He let out a big sigh. Another twinge of pressure shot through from his balls. He twitched at the feeling.

"What am I going to do," Peter thought to himself. He was so hard, he felt like he wanted to explode, the tip of him tingling with intense desire. He slipped his hand under his body, feeling himself. He was so intensely hard. He formed a spot in the sand for his man parts to fit in. "What if it doesn't go down," Peter thought as he laid there trapped with a raging erection in a very tight and tiny swimsuit. He would admit to himself later that the feeling was rather erotic, but not right now. He let out another big sigh, and put his head down.

"Let's go for a walk," Alaina announced after they had laid there an hour. Peter was still front down in the sand, he had drifted into a soft sleep. She reached over and rubbed his back.

"Um, yeah, sure," Peter replied. He was relieved that while he slept he had returned to a less erect state, but he was still feeling very aroused, his body wanting to finish what was so very close earlier. He rolled over, the front of his suit was wet from the release of trapped orgasm as he slept, a giant wet spot where his hard anatomy once was. Alaina noticed it, but said nothing. "Maybe I better go in the water first," Peter said.

"No, let's sit for a minute," Alaina said. Peter was bent at the waist, his legs straight out in a slight V shape. Alaina was sitting more upright on bent knees. She put her hand between Peter's legs, rubbing him right up to his swimsuit. In his very horny state, he grew instantly hard. Alaina checked to see that no one was watching, then she placed her hand right onto Peter's bulging suit and massaged along his erection, which was pointed toward his right hip.

"Alaina, we are on a beach," Peter said softly. He could feel that he was already right back to the edge, the juices flowing inside him.

"Nobody is watching," Alaina replied. "Just relax."

The climax happened so fast Peter had no hope of stopping it. Alaina held him as she felt his powerful releases, several of them. Peter had fallen back to laying flat as the eruption started, each powerful pulsation thrusting from his hips. She gently let go of him as the softer thrusts pushed out the last of his volcanic release.

"I told you..." Alaina teased. "Now you can go in the water."

"Thank you," Peter said. "Come in with me."

"Only to my knees, no deeper in this swimsuit," Alaina replied. The two headed for the salty surf. Peter started getting aroused at the thought of Alaina wet in her swimsuit. He took her hand and led them to the water.

-----------

"That feels better," Kelly said as he emerged from the shower wrapped in the deep purple bath towel. A slight bump was formed in the towel where his loose anatomy dangled. His hair was still ruffled by the water. He looked very sensual. I had not changed yet, so I was still in my swimsuit, and it showed my reaction to Kelly as he stood in front of me. Our eyes met and we had a brief moment of deep connection. Ashland broke it by nuzzling his head into Kelly's towel, a trick only a curious dog could get away with.

"Ashland! Kelly doesn't want you in there." We both laughed.

"He's just checking me out," Kelly responded, seemingly unfazed by the whole thing. He reached down and gave Ashland a rub on his shoulder.

"So, lets get you something to wear," I suggested. Kelly's waist was two inches bigger than mine so my options were limited. Off my master bedroom is a sliding barn door made from an original door that once hung on the old wood barn at the farm. I slid it open to lead us up the wide pine staircase that lead to the over garage bonus room. "This is my hideaway," I explained. "I come up here to read, write, and just hang out." The walls were a collection of sports memories, mostly from my swim team era, including the framed swim suit I wore for my last high school meet. I opened a closet door to reveal my collection of swimwear, about 150 suits all on hangars and a few small totes of extras and surplus team suits from my coaching days. Other than a handful of jammers, none longer than a square cut.

"Holy crap, batman, that's a sh.tload of swimsuits," Kelly exclaimed. I guess it is a bit overwhelming.

"Yeah, it is weird, but some dudes like shoes, I like swimwear," I replied. "And this does not include the ones that have made their way to my dresser from my daily swims. I bet that is another 25."

"You could open a swim shop," Kelly replied. "They are so organized!" he added. I had them grouped by brand, but for the top bar which were suits that had special meaning, such as college team, AAU, etc. with a few exceptions I still had at least one of every team suit I wore. Some were now far too small to wear because they dated back to pre high school days.

"I wish I still had my very first swim team suit," I observed. As we talked I had pulled out two jammers, a couple pairs of Funky Trunks square cuts, and an assortment of swim briefs. I also grabbed three new suits from my various extra team suits from the teams I coached. "These should get you started," I said as I headed over to the pub table and laid them all out.
Old 10-15-2016, 01:36 AM

Default 11: The Hideaway continued

"Who is the cute guy with you?" Kelly asked looking at a large picture of two college swimmers standing side by side, wet hair and clingy wet matching race suits.

"Oh, that is Zach and me at our last college swim meet. He is my best friend, even now. We talk every day. He is such a cool guy," I replied. "I love that picture of us." Zach was looking pretty serious, caught in his thoughts, which he was. I was more in the moment, which was reflected by our contrasting expressions. Our team suits were from the era when smaller and tighter was better, and being wet, the photo captured every detail of us.

"He is cute for sure," Kelly responded. "I mean, both of you." We stared at the picture and a few others. "You still have that swimsuit?" Kelly asked.

"Of course," I replied.

We returned our focus to the suits on the table. This was about to get fun.
Old 10-15-2016, 03:45 AM

Thank-you for the stories! I hope Kelly tries a brief! He wont regret it
Old 10-23-2016, 02:30 PM

Default 12: Kelly goes Funky -part 1

"Since you wear rowing shorts, you might like jammers," I started off explaining my selections to Kelly. "I also think you would look awesome in a pair of Funky Trunks," I added holding up a bold print pair. "I love these suits, they are fun! Since you are trying stuff, I also added some brief cuts. You can keep these three if you like them," I finished pointing at the extra team suits I had pulled out.

Kelly grabbed the jammers first. One was a black solid, with bright red swirl side panels, a Speedo brand. The other was an all over print Tyr of greens and blues. I rarely wore jammers, only in the final days of lake swimming for the added warmth. Kelly went into the small half bath to change. Ashland figured out he was not going to get anyone to play ball so he found a good vantage point to watch. "How did you meet Zach?" Kelly asked through the slightly open door as he changed.

"We met when we were seven and eight on the local swim team. He was new to the team, just moved here. He was really good, so we shared a lane and we were instant friends," I replied. As I was talking, Kelly emerged from the half bath in the black and red splice jammer. The fit was tight but he looked perfect inside it. "You make that jammer look great'" I changed topics.

"It is pretty snug," Kelly commented as he stood in front of me. He had a great body for a jammer, strong lean legs and a flat stomach. The Lycra wrapped him tightly, giving him a handsome bulge, albeit a little compressed. "These fit much tighter than my rowing shorts," Kelly added. His hand rubbed over his bulge. He walked around the room. He had started to get hard, the bulge growing as he expanded inside. "What a relief, I thought maybe Zach and you were an item," Kelly said as he tried to adjust his rapidly expanding bulge.

"Zach is very much a straight guy, although he does love swimwear," I reassured Kelly.

"Time to try something new," Kelly said as he went to change. "Hey, you should model some of your collection for me," Kelly called out while he changed. "Lets see if you can still rock your college team suit." I liked the idea, so I went and grabbed my old college suit. It was a very skimpy black and gold splice cut, size 28. I slipped out of my suit and slid the snug college suit on. It fit exactly as I remembered, narrow sides and tight around my balls, barely covering them. My bulge barely fit, just like college, leaving very little to the imagination. I instantly flashed back to younger days. By the time Kelly came back, I had grown rock hard at the sensual snug feel of the suit.

"You look fantastic in that one," I said to Kelly as he stood before me wearing a classic cut Funky Trunk print. He really rocked the suit, his masculine features bringing out the cut of the suit. I wanted to tackle him in a very erotic way. I didn't think I could get any harder, but I did.

"i really love this suit," Kelly said. "It fits and feels great." He had not mentioned my own modeling, but that was fine. I was enjoying wathing as his hands rubbed across his own swimsuit. He was trying to be discreet as he rubbed along the outline of his male muscle, which was very much standing at attention, held back by the Lycra material. The quasi pouch front of the swimsuit gave him just enough room to really display a nice outline of his cut anatomy. Kelly turned to face a full length mirror, admiring his own physique. He was hard, male and proud. I walked up behind him. Our dual reflections beamed back at us. He looked so damn hot.

"You totally rock that suit," I complimented him, my right hand on his firm butt. He glanced back at my reflection, smiled.

"Look at you," Kelly replied. "You look so collegiate.... coed hot!" His left hand touched me in exactly the right place. He turned to face me, his eyes scanning every detail of my body. I reached out and took his hand and pulled him close in, so close our bulges touched. I wrapped my arms around him and felt down his back and across his butt, he did the same to me. We then held close and rubbed against each other, our bulges growing as they gently massaged. "That is one tiny, hot swimsuit," Kelly whispered.

"I love how you look," I replied. "You look amazing!"

We gently let go of our embrace, both very aroused. We had more suits to try on, more chances to play. Kelly ventured out onto the small deck off the far end of the room. I followed. The deck was twenty feet up, its side position gave a view of the lake and the house. It rarely got used, but I had two wood chairs and a small table out there. As rare as I used it, I loved the quiet setting, barely visible from the water and total privacy in all other directions.

"This is nice," Kelly said. We both stood at the rail. Our arousal had subsided. Kelly was feeling confident in his new style of swimsuit. Kelly looked at my swimsuit. "You had to have gotten hard in those suits when you didn't want to, what did you do?" Kelly asked. He sat down in one of the chairs, ready for a story.

"Well, yeah it happened, but mostly we were so focussed on swimming." I replied. I sat in the other chair. There was a pause in our conversation, the silence urging me to fill the void. "There is one time that involves this very swimsuit," I started. Kelly looked at me intently ready for the story.

It was my senior year of college, we were having a really good season. As was tradition, our last home meet wrapped up, we had two away meets to go, followed by conference championship. We swam great in our last meet, "the one where that picture was taken," I added referring to the photo of Zach and me. We huddled in the locker room, all the guys still in their swimsuits.

"How bad do we want to take it all?" Zach called out as team co captain. The group charged back with a unison "all the way," chant. "That means we have to give up a few things, prove we want to win!" Zach continued. By the end of the meeting, we all agreed until season was over we would give up all beer, have no sex, and no jacking off. We ended with a team handshake on our mascot "Go Rams Swim". The truth is, I am not sure every dude on the team obeyed, I explained to Kelly, but I stood firm on my word. Our team ranged in age from freshman at 17 or 18 to the Seniors at 21 or 22. "Youthful sex drive, abstinence and tight swimsuits, perfect,". I laughed.

Two weeks later and we are heading to our last meet of the year at our cross town rival. Our meet was at 3, so we had to be on the bus at 1 for our thirty minute drive. I woke early for a pretty full morning of classes. I was feeling pretty horny, the two weeks of no sex or relief had built up quite an urge inside me, roaring to get out. "I was the same way at practice the day before," I explained to Kelly. I actuallly had contemplated cheating, but Zach had told me he was feeling the same way and we agreed to stay strong. Secretly, I hoped for a wet dream overnight. It was a cool morning, I wore a tight pair of Levi 501 button fly slim fit jeans. They were snug, underneath a nylon pair of short cut boxer briefs. My package tucked into a nice downward ball that formed a perfect bulge in the jeans.

"Sounds hot already," Kelly said. He was already aroused by the story, and the best part was yet to come.

"All morning I was so freaking horny," I continued. "Even walking to class, the tight jeans rubbing against me made me hard." I was intensely aware of my male parts, this sensation of desire would not let up. "It was like the time in the car on my way to swim practice, except now I knew what the feeling was," I explained. One of my classses was a double period. As the professor lectured, my thoughts wandered to swimming, guys in skimpy suits. I got so hard, I almost shot off right in class. When we got up to leave, my bulge was so huge, it was so obvious I was rock hard. I pulled at my jeans. The erection let up a bit as I headed to the pool, but i stayed very aroused. I really needed to take care of my urge, but by the time I got to the pool, there was no time for anything other than getting our swim gear and loading up.

"I can't believe how f-ing horny I am," I said to Zach. "There is no way I get through this meet without boing a boner."

"Just do not think about it," Zach replied. Zach always had way more self control.

After getting in my swimsuit, I took a cold shower, which helped calm my almost erect state. Zach and I headed out to the pool area. It was a great day, our pool was outside. Ten lanes with team benches along both sides and spectator seating around. An adjacent eight lane pool was being used for warm up swims. "It was an awesome swimming complex," i explained.

Zach and I finished a warm up swim. We went and sat on our team bench. Kyle, a sophomore swimmer sat next to me, Zach on my left, Kyle on my right. Kyle was a very attractive guy, with amazing legs and a cute smile. We had become good friends, far beyond teammates. He was a great swimmer. He had not accepted it yet, but he was also gay, having no interest in girls, as he shared one night after a few too many beers. One day, he would accept who he was, until then I remained his swim mentor and friend. So here we were, lined up on the bench. As the warm sun dried my suit, the urges of release began to stir. Kyle had his hand on his leg, but it also touched mine. Zach's upper leg rubbed against my left outer leg. I felt my anatomy swell, quickly becoming fully erect. The tight and tiny swimsuit struggling to hold me in. I was getting hard as I relived the story.

"Holy crap, Ryan, what did you do?" Kelly asked. He was massaging his own erect manhood in the cute Funky Trunks he was wearing. "I cannot imagine," Kelly continued.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:31 PM

Default 12: part 2

"We are going to kick some butt, today," Kyle said to me, as he rubbed his hand up my leg. He got pretty close to my swimsuit before he reversed course, but it was enough to send my erotic state into full throttle.

"Yes, we are," I replied. I stretched my legs forward, tucked my right hand over my bulge and bent forward. I pulled at my swimsuit and tried to adjust a little bit. Zach watched, he knew immediately what was going on. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Think about swimming," Zach whispered. As much as I knew not to, I gently squeezed myself.

"I can't," I whispered to Zach. "I'm screwed," I added. I really was. I knew the feeling, I was not going to stop.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked as I pulled my legs in and bent fully over at the waist. I squeezed my legs.

"Boner," I whispered to Kyle. It was the one thing every guy on swim team probably feared most. "I can't believe this!" I added. I felt the release of wetness soak into my suit. Kyle rubbed my leg, trying to be helpful, but making it worse. The meet was set to kick off shortly. I contemplated a dash to the warm up pool, but there was no way I was standing up with a full on boner. I knew I was about to explode. I know Kyle and Zach both said something to me, but I never heard it. My body was so ready, it had been all day, that the rest happened really fast.

"Damn it," I whispered to myself as I felt the first explosive release make its way through my male parts. The first thrust jolted my body as it shot right through my suit. I stayed bent over as pulsation after pulsation shot out, my hand covering myself as I soaked my tight fitting suit. I finally finished, but I had no idea what to do. I was trapped in my soaked swimsuit, no towel, and a crowd had filled the stands. Worse yet, we would soon have to stand for the national anthem.

"Rye, you better go take a shower,". Zach whispered.

"I can't stand up like this,". I replied.

"Just go fast, nobody will even notice". I stood and mad a fast walk to the showers, my hand in front of me. Zach was right. I made it back just in time for the Anthem, clean, warm and wet swimsuit clinging to my now calm body.

"The best part is I swam an awesome meet,". Zach suggested maybe I needed to repeat that process in the championship.

"Wow,". Kelly said as I finished. "That had to have been pretty intense." He stood up, the front of his swimsuit showing how much he liked the story.

"Let's try some more swimsuits on," I suggested.

---------
Old 10-24-2016, 11:16 AM

As always, thank you for a great story!!! I'm really enjoying this one!!!
Old 10-24-2016, 12:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Great story - please write more soon!
Old 10-27-2016, 04:30 PM

As always another great set of chapters. Please continue!!!!
Old 10-30-2016, 05:35 AM

Default 13: Ice Cream

The sounds of ocean waves crashing onto a quiet beach set the perfect romantic backdrop for the pure innocence of young love. Ronnie, at the front desk, sold Peter two bottles of overpriced cheap wine, giving him a hefty discount that made the price match the ten bucks in his hand. Peter's youthfully handsome, well filled swimsuit might have influenced the transaction. Now they were alone, a candle burning created a flickering light as the onshore breeze battled the flame. Peter was wearing a very skimpy, equally hot swim brief he bought online from Sluggers in Australia. Despite the fact that he had reached climax three times today, he was feeling extremely aroused, very horny, and ready for love. Peter was taking full advantage of his young adult male body's ability to recycle very fast.

Alaina was equally ready. She wore a white knit bikini that was not even legal. Every aspect of her was on display. Exactly as she wanted it to be. She swirled the "expensive" Chardonnay in her hand, the kind of erotic swirl intended to lure Peter on. It was working perfectly. Peter was a very smart young man, her ticket and his out of Northern Maine, a place most kids left and few came back. She was ready for a quiet and intimate night, enough provocativeness to keep Peter interested, a quiet ocean evening to reach their souls.

"You really like wearing sexy swimsuits," Alaina said softly to Peter as she slid against him in a soft embrace. "I never knew you had so many hot swimsuits," she added as her hands felt the tight nylon material of the very skimpy suit he was wearing. Peter had only recently ventured to brands other than the more common swim team labels. "This one feels very sexy," Alaina finished.

Peter was enjoying the attention. Alaina being careful not to go fast, she avoided feeling him in front, although she wanted to. "Yeah, I am sort of into swimsuits," Peter confessed. "I just got this one," he added. "It is from Australia," he added. Peter thought it was so cool that he had a suit from the country he was most intrigued with. He hoped one day to go there.

"Let me see all of it," Alaina asked. She smiled as Peter rotated so she could see all sides. The suit sat low and narrow on his hips, just enough material up front to create a handsome, colorful bulge. In back, the suit showed enough to tease. Alaina really like the feel of the material. She reached out and pulled Peter in to her. "This might be my favorite," she said as she rubbed her hands all over him.

"You look great in your bikini," Peter replied. He felt the way the knit material barely covered her back side. The suit was tied on one side, the top was tied in back. The white knit left nothing to the imagination. Peter responded exactly as she hoped, clearly interested and masculinely aroused. He grabbed the bottle of wine and refilled their plastic motel cups. He knew she was feeling loose and carefree from the wine, exactly as he wanted her. "We should go walk on the beach," Peter whispered as his hand and his fingers found just the right place to feel the warmth of her body and the wetness of her desire.

"Peter!" Alaina whispered back as she felt him touch her. She slipped away. "Maybe later, love" she added. It was not dark yet, the sky a deep twilight purple. "Let's sit and enjoy the ocean," Alaina suggested, leading Peter to side by side loungers. He was now very aroused, his manhood filling out the cute print swimsuit. He dribbled wetness into the Nylon material, but the dark sky concealed it. She rested her head on his chest, her hand on his upper right leg. She slowly massaged his muscular quads. "So, how many swimsuits do you have?" She asked.

"At least a dozen," Peter replied. "Maybe more,". Truth was he had 27, but even Peter had not really counted. He knew each one. He started ordering some online when he figured out he could use a prepaid Visa gift card. After he ordered, he would rush home each day to get the mail before anyone else would find a package. He missed once on a package of new Turbo suits. He made up a story to cover why a big envelope stuffed with swimsuits arrived addressed to him.

"I want to see you in all of them,". Alaina replied. Her hand was now massaging closer to his most responsive parts. "Did you bring all of them?" she asked.

"No, I only packed about a half dozen," Peter replied. He actually packed eight. "They don't take up much room," he added with a grin. He grabbed the wine and topped off their glasses

"Is this one your favorite?" Alaina asked as her wandering hand rubbed along the waistline of the swimsuit. Peter had spread open his legs, hoping for more, the wine making him loose and free.

"One of them," Peter replied. He rolled on his side, facing Alaina, her hand now tucked between his legs. His own hands began to explore her body, starting up top. She quickly became as aroused as him, her own wetness soaking into her skimpy fishnet bottom. "I have another one you will see tomorrow," he added. It was the last words said before the first deep kiss that led to more intimate and erotic things. Somewhere along the way she untied Peter from his swimsuit, and he untied her as well, freeing them for another night of hot passion. It was the second time going all the way for both of them. She loved the feel of him as he gently rocked her, the intensity growing.

---------

Ken took over driving at the rest area on I95 near Millinocket, an hour north of Bangor. The guys were heading back from a triathlon at Bar Harbor, one of the most picture perfect spots on the Maine coast. The course was tough, with challenging climbs on the bike and some good hills on the run. It was an annual event for Ken and Sky. Ken was a runner who turned triathlete eight years prior. Sky was a cyclist and swimmer. They were both still wearing their race gear. Ken was a traditionalist, still racing in a padded Speedo swim brief with cropped race shirt, the Speedo name across his back side. Speedo triathletes were a rare sight as the Teri race suits took over. Sky wore a one piece spandex Teri suit, white and yellow background with various logos emblazoned across the front and back. Both guys looked handsome, hot, and very athletic.

"Add easier to pee,". Ken commented as Sky got back in the car five minutes behind Ken. It was an extension of a conversation before the stop on why swimsuits are better than trisuits for races.

"Okay, you win that one," Sky replied. "It is hard to get in and out of these."

"We all know you like it that way," Ken teased, but was not far from the truth. He grabbed a cold water from the small cooler and began the two plus hour drive directly north.

"Keep an eye out for Moose," Sky warned. With that he reclined the sear and stretched out. Ken watched as Sky adjusted his bulge with his right hand, positioning his anatomy upward in the tight spandex. Sky was well endowed, very much above average. Although he was straight, Ken found the look of guys in spandex to be arousing, especiallly guys in cycling gear, running tights, or swimsuits. Ken was getting hard looking at the way Sky was displaying. The attraction was mutual. Sky had confided in Ken that the spandex gear was an added benefit of cycling. Sky's bulging anatomy grew more detailed as he dozed off over the next twenty miles to their exit onto the two lane highway that would take them to the lakes region.

As Ken followed the road north, he reached over and rubbed along Sky's upper left leg. Sky was just enough awake to know what Ken was doing, and just roused enough to let him. Sky widened his legs, giving Ken easier access. Sky could feel himself expanding inside the grip of the form fit material. They passed over the ridge offering a great view of Mt. Katahdin, which stood majestic to the west in the clear blue sky. Ken went higher up Sky's leg. Both guys were now fully aroused, Ken's Speedo bulging proudly between his legs.

"Let's get ice cream," Sky became alert as the car made the long descent into the tiny town of Patten. Sky say upright, adjusted his erect anatomy.

"Sounds like a good plan," Ken replied as he made the left into the summer ice cream stand. "I hope they don't freak out at my attire," Ken laughed. Of the two guys he was the one more revealed.

"You're fine, plus with all the numbers written on you, it is obvious you just did a race." The two guys got out of the car. The shop was busy, mostly with teen age kids hanging out. Ken and Sky walked over to the line to order. A few glances, but nobody seemed to react to what they had on. Despite being in just the swimsuit and short top, Ken was less on display than Sky, who was sporting a very obvious bulge in the one piece kit he was wearing.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:37 AM

Default 13 continued

"Were you guys in a race or something?" a very polite young guy in line ahead of them turned and asked. He was with a group of four guys, Ken guessed they were 15 or 16.

" A triathlon in Bar Harbor," Ken replied.

"Wow, really?" the teen replied. "Hey, guys, they just did a triathlon," he said to his friends. "I am on swim team at school," he turned back to Ken and Sky. "Do you race in your Speedo?" He asked.

"I do," Ken replied, " but most guys wear trisuits like his," Ken finished, pointing at Sky.

"That would be so cool," came the youthful reply. Ken wasn't sure if he meant racing in a swimsuit or doing a triathlon. He figured best not to ask. After they got their ice cream, Ken and Sky sat at a picnic table eating. The young swimmer came over and joined them, along with a friend. Sky and Ken told them about the race. "One day..." the young man said, a wishful look in his eyes.

Ken and Sky continued their journey north, the young swimmer talked about racing the rest of the night. He made a goal that he would reach in the coming years.