Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Speedo Member

Default My first bikinis

I've worn them for years now, all brands and cuts. Like most of us on the site, I like them low, tight, and minimal, and have models from string bikinis and tangas to square cuts with everything in between. Racing suits are, of course, a favorite, especially when they're unlined.

But I haven't always worn them, or had such an interest in them.

That all changed in college. I was a briefs wearer until then. Never wore boxers, but the briefs were the classic and boring Y-fronts. Once I started realizing girls liked skimpier underwear, my collection changed ... but that's another story for another web site.

My swimwear at the time -- about 15 years ago -- was conventional. Loose square-cuts, shaped like boxers, but not jammers (thank goodness). Nothing interesting about my swimming wardrobe.

Then one summer I was home and went to visit a high school friend. He was a fit guy who worked for his father's construction company in the summer. Knocking on his door, I waited and his mother answered, who said he was at the apartment complex's pool.

I was a wonderful, sunny day, and as I walked over I saw that he was the only one there. We said hello and since I didn't have a suit to wear he got out of the pool so we could visit easier.

His work on the construction site had paid off. He was well tanned, and his slim frame showed off his muscles. Then when he climbed the ladder out of the pool, I couldn't help noticing that he was wearing white speedos.

He looked great in them. I won't have to tell you that it wasn't a sexual look, just a supremely confident outfit that he was totally comfortable in. We chatted, him in his bikini and me in whatever I was wearing (t-shirt and shorts?). The look made a real impression on me.

At the time I was also an avid runner. Back at college I would wear those short nylon shorts that were common at the time, and on warm days nothing else (but shoes). Well, I also wore underwear under my shorts. I've never been into jock straps, and I like some support when running even in shorts that have a liner.

One day I was hanging out with some other guys who were runners. Somehow the conversation got onto what we wore under our shorts, and guys gave their various answers: jocks, underwear, nothing. Then one guy, who was also a college athlete, said he wore speedos under his running shorts.

That sounded perfect to me -- underwear held too much sweat on a hot day, and the cotton didn't fit so well. So off I went to the sporting goods store and found a pair of dark blue Speedos. Just choosing them made me aroused, which I wasn't expecting, so when I went back to the dorm I put them on right away.

Of course I loved them, and wore them every time I ran, which, honestly, started to be a little more often. On a really warm day, I decided to sunbathe in my Speedo. I was nervous -- this was a dorm, with lots of people around. But there I was, and no one seemed to mind. In fact, I had a couple of positive comments.

Around this time one of my running friends got me to try lap-swimming in the winter. He had competed in high school, so he had a full array of bikinis and let me borrow a few so I would have more than one. That was a real turn-on!

We'd go to the locker room together, strip together, shower together, and suit up together, then walk to the pool in our Speedos together. The lifeguard girls who checked our id's loved it!

And of course I found a great new way to exercise, and fell into a wonderful community of Speedo enthusiasts.

Post script: My friend in the white bikini? We ended up being roommates. He told me his mother had bought him his Speedos because she wanted him to look sexy to girls. She also bought him bikini underwear, which I copied and bought too. He was too shy to hang out naked in our apartment, but he would wear his Jockey Elance bikinis (and nothing more) occasionally.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:22 PM

Cool story! thanks for sharing
Old 12-06-2011, 11:56 PM

Thanks for this nice story. Elance bikinis are hot - so lucky your friend would hang out in his! A few years ago, I had a German guy who swam for a nearby U.S. college renting the basement in my house - one time he walked into the kitchen in just a pair of bikini briefs similar to Elance. A wonderful sight I won't ever forget.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:50 AM

cool story. A white speedo takes a very confident guy, but the look is great. Like you I also run, I love the very short running shorts with the full split sides. Better though is running in just your swim brief on the beach, awesome!
Old 12-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Speedo Member

Default running shorts

I remember those running shorts with full split sides ... Had a pair and when they got old I took out the lining and wore them around the house in the summer. Felt so free! And I had a girlfriend who liked them too.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:09 PM

Red face Injury while wearing speedo under summer outfit.(part#1)

It was a nice warm summer day and was going for an afternoon swim with my best friend. I was wearing my favorite cotton button up short sleeve shirt and snug short overalls with sea green colored speedo swim briefs that fit so nicely. Little did my friend and realize what would happen to me. As we were crossing a road with a pedestrian light showing a green light in our favor. While crossing the street, a car sped through the red light and struck me on my side. My friend, luckily wasn't hurt but I had to go to the hospital ER for examination of any injuries. Fortunately I didn't have any broken bones, but quite sore. When in the ER, much to my surprise the doctor decided to keep me over night after looking me over. I was in a private section now, sitting on the hospital bed with my friend giving me a lot of moral support, when the nurses came in and said they are going to ready me for my hospital stay. One nurse brought in a long white gown, while the other said "let's get you undressed and gowned",as I blushed, asking if all my outfit has to come off when told everything comes off, you'll need only the gown. It was an erotic situation for me, despite my embarrassment being stripped naked while my fiend watched with much curiosity, wondering how cooperative I'll be with them getting me undressed and speedo swim briefs off. Now my hospital plight began, I was fully erect under my speedo when told to sit still, as one nurse took off my white sneakers and socks off, then unfastened the short overall bib and straps while the other nurse gently unbuttoned eight short sleeve shirt buttons, as the bib and shoulder straps dropped to my upper waist. My friend watched with enjoyment, knowing he's going to soon see me unspeedoed and totally naked. (to be continued Part#2)
Old 07-01-2017, 03:17 AM

Red face Injured while wearing new speedo under summer outfit(part 2 continued)

There I sat on the hospital bed, blushing, the snug overall shorts shoulder straps and front bib unfastened, the short sleeve shirt all unbuttoned with my very erect penis and behind still snug and secure in my sea green speedo underneath. The nurses stopped a few minutes undressing me to get fresh sheets and blankets. for the bed, as my friend, wearing baggy denim shorts and board shorts swimsuit watched my plight with glee. He said he'll take my clothes and speedo with him, once the had me undressed and naked. I said to him I didn't want to be stripped naked and want to stay in my speedo swimsuit. The nurses soon returned with the blankets, when one nurse says"let's finish getting you undressed now". My medical plight would continue, as one nurse removed the unbuttoned shirt from my overall shorts when I pleaded like a little boy not to take them off while the other nurse finished unfastening the side snaps on my overalls and seeing the tight blue speedo underneath. The nurses again told me to hold still, as they continued stripping off my summer outfit, despite my childish resisting, now They lifted me off the bed and began pulling and tugging the all unbuttoned overall shorts down and off. They were really tickling me now, as the soft snug denim slowly slipped out of my excited genitals, I let out a childish yelp once they were down and off. Now I was in only the tight light colored blue speedo,pleading not to take it off, when my friend would say "here comes the fun part" when told by the nurses it has to come off too, "all you'll need is the gown". Soon my last protective barrier was coming off, with my friend telling me "give them up" with a big smile enjoying my resisting the lovely nurses trying to strip off the clinging. speedo swimsuit and soon showing all of me including my full hard on. One nurse unfastened the draw stings,then held my almost naked, squirming body while the other began peeling the tight blue material off my behind, then the clinging sides below my hips. My fully erect penis was still encased under the rolled down speedo. It was taking the nurses some time getting me undressed, but I was enjoying their feeling my still squirming body all over, and they were having some fun getting my snug shorts off and especially my new blue speedo. Finally they got it off, as my fully erect penis slipped out and with a few more pulls while I blushed somemo re, with them saying not to be so shy, It's a normal male reaction in a medical situation while being readied for examining and naked hospital stay. My friend gave a big cheer, seeing my speedo come off and now baring it all. Soon the nurses had me naked and in only the long gown. My friend picked up my summer outfit and tangled new swim briefs, taking them back with him. I certainly missed that warm snug and secure feeling wearing denim overall shorts with my new swim suit. Any pain or soreness seemed to fade with the warm and gentle care given by the nurses seeing me still fully erect under the gown, looking like tent city.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
cool story. A white speedo takes a very confident guy, but the look is great. Like you I also run, I love the very short running shorts with the full split sides. Better though is running in just your swim brief on the beach, awesome!
I have a very brief white speedo bikini which I wore while staying with an aunt in the north of Brasil some years ago. Wore it to a beach and generally through the day at her house. She was elderly and wore one piece swimming costumes. I loved the contrast oh her in her large one piece and me in my tiny white bikini. Usually roles reversed where the woman wears tiny bikinis and the guy big pants bathing costume!